Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Killer Questions For Hillary, Obama, Thompson, Romney
06-02-2007, 05:58 AM
It's time to ruin these people. I need hard core well researched questions from the best minds out there!

What are your BEST questions to ask Hillary, Obama, Fred Thmpson, Romney,
(Any of the 24 candidates for President nomination)
Give me whatever you have, so we can weed out the best questions.

IE. Hillary >

Senator, if you make it into the oval office, at the end of your term will you pardon campaign contributors guilty of crimes against the people, as your Husband Bill Clinton did during the pardongate payoff scandal; where presidential pardons were made to lobbyist who made significant contributions and cash payments to your campaign for Senator of New York?

FOLLOW-UP:

Will you be pardoning criminal family members such as President Clinton's brother Roger Clinton Jr. and your two brothers Tony and Hugh Rodham were during President Clinton's term?

AS WALKING AWAY:

The people need to know what to expect from President Clinton's significant other! Quite a history while you and your husband were in the White house, I am sure you learned a lot from Whitewater, the Lincoln Bedroom, Paula Jones, Vince Foster, cattle futures, the Rose Law Firm, Monica Lewinsky and ‘Pardongate’ scandals. If the history of family tag teams in the presidency of the United States like The Bush Sr. & Bush Jr. tag team are any indicator, I don't want to see what kind of distractions and propaganda you have in store for America Senator.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2007, 07:49 AM
John Edwards Admits He Never Read Iraq Intel Report
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/6/...340.shtml?s=icp

Mr. Edwards, it was reported last Wednesday that you stated to Google representatives that you had read the classified Iraq intelligence report containing doubts about the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and now surprisingly one of your campaign spokesman 2 days later, last Friday said you didn't read the classified report and misspoke when speaking to Google representatives, he stated you actually read a summary, non classified version of the report. Firstly, Can you furnish a copy of this summary report. And second, The people are concerned about your voting record, in particular, your voting yes to the war in Iraq without reading important intelligence documents you had access to.

If you did not read the classified intelligence report as you said, how do you justify voting on the sensitive intelligence issue, voting to send American soldiers into harms way, in a war on hostile territory based on the grounds of weapons of mass destruction; is it your practice not to read intelligence briefings?

What other legislation & issues have you voted on of which similar important documents were not read at all, or in their entirety?

How do you make the decision to vote yes or no on a issue if it's not by reading all the facts on both sides, and making an informed decision? Can you explain your decision making process, being a experienced politician with such a longstanding conflicting voting history. This is your only job as a Senator; to make informed decisions. You need the facts, not hearsay to do that, Is not reading intelligence reports a common practice sir?

Did you read the patriot act 1, 1.5, 2, national id act, military crimes commission act before voting: all of which you voted yes to, legislation now jeopardizing the constitution and the republic of the United States of America?

How do you respond to the American peoples concerns that you have made ill informed decisions in your voting record and have jeopardized American sovereignty and citizens rights afforded by the constitution & Bill of rights?
06-02-2007, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2007 08:38 AM by pursuitofliberty.)
Hillary Clinton's 9/11 Cash Squandered
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/...4001.shtml
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/6/5/94939.shtml

Senator, Citizens are concerned regarding your self proclaimed "proudest moment" when securing $20b for New York City's Recovery Aid from the 9/11 operation; It was reported in December 2005 in the Daily News that you & colleague Sen. Charles Schumer received the $20b allocated for critical 9/11 recovery; but it has been reported in detail that nearly 1/3, 7billion dollars of spending was wasted and grossly, fraudulently mismanaged-embezzled even, when spending records were audited after a 4 month investigation by the Daily News.

Senator, you stated "no one was watching". What does that mean? Do you mean we, the people weren't watching the spending, entrusting our elected officials to do their job? Or do you mean the people you indirectly appointed to oversee and watch the spending, subsequently taking credit for their budget accomplishments--did not do their job? Do you still consider this $20b acquisition for NYC 9/11 aid your proudest moment, now knowing of the wasted, obviously much needed funds for 9/11 recovery, further demonstrated by your proposal for another $20b in aid which was not approved?

You stated and I quote, "We have cleaned up the [World Trade Center] site ahead of schedule and below budget, and I think that is the best selling point we have," telling reporters in May 2002. How did you accomplish this unprecedented cleanup effort below budget? What criteria did you use to create the budget for such an unprecedented event, was their a written spending plan or estimation created to support the budget at the time of creation?

By your own words Senator, you proudly take credit for getting WTC cleaned up ahead of schedule, and the success of the $20b allocated--do you approve of the scoop & dump techniques used, placing an estimated 45% of victims remains in long island garbage dumps, using the remains in city pot holes as reported by the associated press, and shipping thousands of tons of evidence overseas to be destroyed for "public heath" reasons as reported?

If the debris was so toxic and needed to be destroyed immediately, why was lower Manhattan, and ground zero characterized as "safe, and open for business", why were first responders and rescue workers told the area was safe if the evidence and debris that they were busy collecting to be destroyed and/or shipped away was so hazardous to health requiring such immediate removal techniques? Why didn't funds get allocated for public health if the debris was hazardous, weren't health problems be assumed or considered?
06-02-2007, 09:03 AM
Hillary Clinton Fundraiser Stirs Controversy
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/6/...150.shtml?s=icp
http://www.business-standard.com/common/st...mp;autono=23716
http://skepticalbrotha.wordpress.com/tag/vinod-gupta/

Senator, The people are concerned about your connection to Vinod Gupta and his financial support of your campaign, it has been reported of over $900,000 of travel expenses and millions of dollars for personal events for you and President Clinton, that you are benefiting from the same people connected with President Clinton scandals; as Mr. Gupta was reported staying overnight in the Lincoln Bedroom. The stock holders of InfoUSA have sued Mr. Gupta for mis allocation of company funds. How can we the people be ensured that favors will not be granted to you, when he is spending so much money on your campaign and your private entertainment. Do you have any comments regarding your relationship to Mr. Gupta?
06-02-2007, 10:00 AM
AL GORE:

I noticed that your film was produced by Laurie David of PARTICIPANT
PRODUCTIONS, who serves on the board of NRDC-E2, e2 meaning Environmental Entrepreneurs, which is a business group profiting from carbon regulation. On your site for the Alliance for Climate Protection, you also have Theodore Roosevelt IV, the manager of Climate Carbon Trading at Lehman brothers who said in a business journal that his frim would make huge profits from carbon regulation. And then recently the British Foreign Minister told a business group at the Council on Foreign Relations, that quote, "a big chunk of 17 trillion dollars" was the market size of carbon regulated energy.

So my first question is does it bother you that elite financial interests,
like Lehman Brothers, British Petroleum, E22, etc, are behind your film,
actually producing it?

My second question, is "what is the role of former Iran Contra era National
Intelligence Officer, General Brent Scowcroft, in your group Alliance for
Climate Protection? How are his intelligence skills and experience used in
the public relations effort?
06-02-2007, 11:35 AM
Hillary did you attend bilderberg last year? ;D

The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
Find all posts by this user
06-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Quote:AL GORE:

I noticed that your film was produced by Laurie David of PARTICIPANT
PRODUCTIONS, who serves on the board of NRDC-E2, e2 meaning Environmental Entrepreneurs, which is a business group profiting from carbon regulation. On your site for the Alliance for Climate Protection, you also have Theodore Roosevelt IV, the manager of Climate Carbon Trading at Lehman brothers who said in a business journal that his frim would make huge profits from carbon regulation. And then recently the British Foreign Minister told a business group at the Council on Foreign Relations, that quote, "a big chunk of 17 trillion dollars" was the market size of carbon regulated energy.

So my first question is does it bother you that elite financial interests,
like Lehman Brothers, British Petroleum, E22, etc, are behind your film,
actually producing it?

My second question, is "what is the role of former Iran Contra era National
Intelligence Officer, General Brent Scowcroft, in your group Alliance for
Climate Protection? How are his intelligence skills and experience used in
the public relations effort?

Nice :biggrin:

Slam the arrogant fuck with that bit of info and be sure to video it :smirk:

[Image: THOR4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
06-02-2007, 02:38 PM
"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here.". <BANG! BANG! BANG!> :biggrin:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile Obama Thugs Enjoy Poking Us CharliePrime 0 40 04-12-2014 06:38 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  US attack on Syria delayed after surprise U-turn from Obama drummer 2 223 09-01-2013 09:37 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Obama’s All-out Global War Against an American Asylum Seeker mexika 0 166 07-13-2013 12:06 AM
  Israel Zionists have vested interest in Latin America with Aide form U.S - Obama mexika 1 389 07-06-2013 01:51 AM
  Obama's SEAL Team 6 Coverup datars 1 193 07-03-2013 11:22 PM
  Obama Science Czar confronted on forced abortions CharliePrime 0 177 05-10-2013 12:37 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
Heart President Obama, Leader of Al-Qaeda CharliePrime 12 783 03-28-2013 03:19 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
  Obama signs renewal of foreign surveillance law Easy Skanking 1 236 01-03-2013 11:31 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  Sandy Hook Shootings.. Private Grief - Public Questions - Sarah datars 0 240 12-23-2012 09:20 PM
Last Post: datars
  Physicist - Obama Chosen By The Russians 20 Years Ago To Be POTUS datars 0 233 12-14-2012 07:17 PM
Last Post: datars