Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
additive free cigarettes?
07-04-2007, 06:16 AM
ok, i just tried some 'american spirit', i haven't had a cigarette in years and years ... i only smoked half, i loved it ... awesome ... except, i feel a little sick ... tell me something ... is tar a natural component of tobacco?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2007, 06:20 AM
Quote:ok, i just tried some 'american spirit', i haven't had a cigarette in years and years ... i only smoked half, i loved it ... awesome ... except, i feel a little sick ... tell me something ... is tar a natural component of tobacco?

Tar is a natural result of burning a resinous plant, yes.

Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-04-2007, 07:42 AM
funny, i just started to smoke American Spirit just a couple weeks ago. i've noticed some good things about this brand of cigarettes; breath doesn't seem to have such a strong oder, the smoke doesn't stick to the teeth that bad, smoke doesn't stick to clothes that bad, and i don't have an urge to smoke a cigarette every hour. definitely a good change.

[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
07-04-2007, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2007 09:33 AM by standvast.)
Quote:Speaking of hash. Anyone know about this? You can probably understand it standvast. There's more video's in English. I've tried it.... OMG dazed.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VntCmWpdNlg

:grin:My german isn't that good, but he indeed explain a manner to extract hash oil.
On a note of ridiculous ; the oil is illegal in Holland and generally classified/considered "hard drugs' , as
the THC % count is supposedly as high as 60 / 80 , i see it as a bit of a hype
thing which tourists pay insane prices for, much like what is sold as 'isolator hash in coffeshops.
Some of the prices are just off the charts, because yuppie unknowing idiots still buy it,
nobody i know who lives here likes to pay coffeeshop prices for coffeshop quality,..that's fo outsiders' lol/
I personally prefer a silk screen, my friend's dad's crop of powerplant/silverpearl hybrid,
and a pair of nailscissors. :wink: , the best hash comes from the most sizeable crystals with
the least budhairs and tiny pieces of plantmaterial mixed in , according to most people,
but personally i like what comes of fingerrolls [the stuff that actually sticks to your fingers while cutting]
and the crystals that pass through the mesh and lay on the black glass plate beneath the silk screen.
Smoking allmost pure THC doesn't do it for me, it's the small crushed shred of flowercasing,
and the little redish and white hairs here and there that add the flavor inherent to the type of plant you grow.
I like my hash unpressed or only pressed very lightly , because i fumble with the chunks anyway,
i roll up n squash for about 15 mins between my fingertips, to make them go from dessert kaki colours,
to dark brown.
Quote:There we can agree, particularly if it is of the blonde variety.

yes moroccan blonde is a nice pure smoke in a bowl, but then again, :biggrin:
all the Moroccans i know smoke their hash with 2/3 of a marlboro/camel:shocked:

Quote:Edit #2: And another thing. I've got nothing against people who don't smoke only the best nuggets, or only pure AAA hash, etc. Some people just don't have that available. If you're from a small town you either pay big for some local farmer's goods or pay a little for some brick at the local community college or something. You make do with what you got, you know. It's all good.

I very thankfull to my gods that my position is priviledged in a sense,
i've been encouraged to discriminate between what i do and don't smoke,
and have allways had access to what most consider top quality.
The type of weeds, that don't go export to the UK or germany, they are usually professionally homegrown
on a small scale,. with a crop of under 1k grams, it's not that lucrative to sell your babies
to the coffeeshop, so most sell to friends , which is best for all involved.
Coffeeshops have their main lines and only buy if you have some really nice to offer in a certian quantity,
and even then they will only pay you like 3.30 / 4 euro's a gram on the K , for top quality,
which they then sell for 9 / 12 euro's a gram to all you terrorist tourists,
who cruise through "my town" like oblivion made flesh on a bicycle, pass out on the steps in
front of your door, or get their ass kicked loudmouthing the wrong bunch of locals. :biggrin:
I've seen people mellow out , and rediscover themselves, i've also seen people go paranoid,
turn yellow and green, actually get aggressive on weed, and over weed.

When adding alot of tobacco to a weedsplif, the effect is very very different then from smoking pure or close to pure,
Some describe the difference as a stoned , physically drained, somewhat introverting buzz,
as opposed to a mental high, accompanied by energy , general appetite [for food [of thought] ,
enlightening of mind. I'm not saying the effects are similar for everyone, but in my mind their is a distinct difference
between the two . /allthough maybe not as black and white as described above.
i'm attempting to explain how for myself i try to finetune the resulting effect of smoking herb.
:joint:

Quote:My friends and I created a religion for pot when we were younger, and mixing bud and tobacco was considered a sacrelige, along with dropping the joint and not smoking up or giving a bud to the person who copped a sack for you when your regular sources were not available.

Hehe, except for the sacrelidge dogma:P, the other customs sound familiar,
between some friends we use it instead of money, for real, like i give a guy two P4 PC's
that i got to take home from work, he installs em both with linux , gives one to a friend
of mine and keeps one for himself, then out of his own motivation hands me a little somfin somfin in return.
we don't even discuss the "deal", needs are filled in cooperative spirit, and that feels great.

peace'

If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

07-04-2007, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2007 10:43 AM by triplesix.)
Quote:
Quote:ok, i just tried some 'american spirit', i haven't had a cigarette in years and years ... i only smoked half, i loved it ... awesome ... except, i feel a little sick ... tell me something ... is tar a natural component of tobacco?

Tar is a natural result of burning a resinous plant, yes.
A note on the tar content of cannabis you may or may not know. A lot is said (by public service announcements, NarcAnon, etc.) about the tar content of cannabis, much of it is said to be far higher than that of tobacco. This tar is concentrated primarily in the fan leaves and not the buds themselves. So unless you are smoking the fan leaves (like in the case of the cigar) you are not ingesting the majority of cannabis's touted tar content. Since cigars are generally used in a rare and celebratory manner :biggrin: I don't think it's much to worry about.

I have to be honest and say I prefer to smoke the whole bud in lieu of isolating the THC. I feel like there are more compounds within the entire plant that interact synergistically. It could be debated but if there is one thing about the "European" method of smoking weed that I disagree with, it would be the preference for hash over raw buds. I just enjoy the act of smoking tremendously, and I prefer to smoke something that's going to take me an hour or more to finish, over blasting a hit of hash to the dome. But either is nice.

&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
07-04-2007, 07:38 PM
Quote:I was surprised to see people in Europe mixing tobacco with weed when I was there. I thought WTF? WHy dilute your weed and ruin the flavour?

I'll say this much about hash and tobacco in Europe tho... Phil rolls one top notch hash joint!
That's duly noted Mike, I'm glad you like them. :biggrin:

General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
07-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Quote:I finally bought some american spirit today ... i just strode into my local supermarket and they have a tobacco shop and I bought some mild flavored american spirits.
Well there you go... :tongue:

Quote:i never thought about smoking weed in my sad life, but it really sounds like i should take it up ... anyone know ... i've heard you can order it via mail ... from amsterdam ... is this true? anybody have some tips on where i can get some? th anks

rawny
Yep, sad times are here again, I know what you're saying. It's important though to get too depressed or fearful of the future. The advantage of weed is that it helps to take the edge of of things, at least that's how I feel about it.

I'm not sure if you could actually order Mary Jane from Amsterdam but you can order seeds with no problem AFAIK.

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
07-04-2007, 08:02 PM
Al Gore's son smokes it, it can't be that bad.. heh
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Quote:Police: Drugs found in Al Gore III’s car

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office released this mug shot of Al Gore III to the Associated Press.

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) — Former Vice President Al Gore’s son, Albert Gore III, was arrested early Wednesday morning in Orange County, California on suspicion of possessing marijuana and prescription drugs, Jim Amormino of the Orange County Sheriff’s Department told CNN.

Gore, 24, was allegedly driving a Toyota Prius at 100 mph on the San Diego Freeway at 2:15 a.m. when a police officer pulled him over. The officer reported that he smelled marijuana and a search of the car yielded less than an ounce of the drug. The prescription drugs Valium, Xanax, Vicodin, and Adderall were in the car as well, police reported.

Amormino told CNN Gore did not have prescriptions for any of the drugs found.

Gore was booked into a Santa Ana jail under a $20,000 bond, the Sheriff’s Department said.

Gore III completed a substance abuse program in 2004 after he was charged with possession of marijuana in Maryland after police observed him driving without his headlights on.

He was ticketed for reckless driving by North Carolina police in August 2000 when he was clocked going 94 mph in a 55 mph zone. Military police arrested him for drunk driving near a military base in Virginia in September 2002.

His daddy probably bought him the prius for global warming PR.

&We didn't have education. We had inspiration. If I was educated, I'd be a damn fool.&
-Bob Marley

[Image: idiocracyforpres.jpg]
07-04-2007, 10:07 PM
Quote:The prescription drugs Valium, Xanax, Vicodin, and Adderall were in the car as well, police reported.

Being Al Gore's son, comes with a prescription Prius and meds.:grin:

If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

07-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Quote:The prescription drugs Valium, Xanax, Vicodin, and Adderall were in the car as well, police reported.

Being Al Gore's son, comes with a prescription Prius and meds.:grin:
Valium, okay. But Xanax, Vicodin and Adderall? Can we not abuse drugs simply because Eminem mentions them in his songs? I can't think of three lamer drugs to get misdemeanor charges over.

&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
07-04-2007, 11:18 PM
I just got off of 3 months of grand jury.

Everyone is getting busted with Xanax. There was quite a few cases. I wonder what all the fuss is about. It seems to be readily prescribed.

&We didn't have education. We had inspiration. If I was educated, I'd be a damn fool.&
-Bob Marley

[Image: idiocracyforpres.jpg]
07-04-2007, 11:25 PM
Xanax is just Benzo's with a copyright. It's quite a popular drug. Gives a Euphoria effect.

The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
07-04-2007, 11:53 PM
Quote:Xanax is just Benzo's with a copyright. It's quite a popular drug. Gives a Euphoria effect.
Yeah, I know, but that's what the valium is for. Much better euphoric effect. Xanax is more like an anti-anxiety med. Gives you a sense of calm more than euphoria. As for adderall, that's just a study drug. Like glorified no-doze. Lorazepam (or ativan) is a far better alternative to adderall if you want that coherent yet happy feeling.

If you are as well-connected as the son of Al Gore, what is he fucking around with Xanax and hydrocodone for?

If it were me I'd be caught with percocet and valium, two of the best drugs around, haha, and I wouldn't get fucked over with two extra charges for lame ass xanax and adderall.

I mean, the pharm industry has synthesized some of the best drugs in the world. If I could just go pharm shopping like all these rich bastards, I'd at least do my homework and get some good ones.

07-05-2007, 12:01 AM
Haven't y'all heard of a sickness called iatrogenic disease? Why resort to toxic pharmaceuticals when you have nature to provide you with all the sweet soothingness you may wish for? :biggrin:

07-05-2007, 12:14 AM
Quote:Haven't y'all heard of a sickness called iatrogenic disease? Why resort to toxic pharmaceuticals when you have nature to provide you with all the sweet soothingness you may wish for? :biggrin:
Haha, I'm sorry, but I have to admit I've never enjoyed anything more than the complete ego-destruction of oxy to the dome...
kids don't try this at home
but in all honesty, I agree with you
pot is more than enough

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Free 1 year American Free Press online subscription! capnchronic 1 155 12-14-2013 10:40 PM
Last Post: temp9
  Pledge for free and open Internet mypronesss 0 190 02-07-2013 05:25 AM
Last Post: mypronesss
  Search Engine HACK (Lots A Free Stuff) deleted_user 2 8,029 04-24-2010 10:59 AM
Last Post: deleted_user
  free dmt and legal too --- 10 2,604 02-15-2010 03:59 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  great free utility to organize your windows desktop Stardock Fences Weyland 0 370 01-27-2010 10:40 AM
Last Post: Weyland
  Dreamhost are offering 1 year hosting w/ free domain name for $9.24! Not a missprint! staceysugar 1 576 10-10-2009 06:21 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  Man wrongly jailed for 27 years walks free ... and is hit by a taxi mastermg 6 715 03-27-2009 09:10 AM
Last Post: Hans Olo
  Free speech is officially dead in Kanuckistan. Guest 2 481 03-24-2009 10:32 AM
Last Post: rsol
  Area 51 Free Full Game drummer 3 678 03-19-2009 08:47 PM
Last Post: mastermg
  Active Activist - CHEMTRAIL Flyer designs for FREE mexika 0 387 12-27-2008 01:48 AM
Last Post: mexika