Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Al Qaeda threatens pop stars
08-20-2007, 09:00 PM
Fresh news!

Al Qaeda posted a video on youtube in which it threatens pop stars including Rooney, Beckham, Henry - football, and also P. Diddy, J. Timberlake :biggrin:

Intelligence says those threats are to be taken seriously.

[Image: n3_19_header.jpg]

Quote:FOOTBALL stars David Beckham and Wayne Rooney are the targets of a chilling al-Qaeda murder plot.

A terrifying internet video call to action for supporters of Osama bin Laden also fingers ex-Arsenal striker Thierry Henry for assassination.

It was launched this week on a Glasgow-based website named after al-Qaeda that regularly supports attacks on Westerners.

It has also been uploaded to the massively popular YouTube video-share site, visited by millions of youngsters.

The sports stars are branded EVIL for being CRIMINAL influences on young Muslims.

The sick film shows a picture of Manchester United ace Rooney with the headline: "Why do u love the evildoers?"

Beckham, who is now at LA Galaxy, is shown under the caption: "What made u among the losers?" And the slogan across an image of Henry asks: "Why do u imitate the people of desires?"

Alarmingly the video then flicks to a series of graphics depicting graveyards and bodies. One shows the feet of a CORPSE on a mortuary slab with a toe tag marked "Death".

A caption across the screen threatens: "Every soul shall taste death." Much of the soundtrack is a sermon given in London recently by a young militant cleric linked to radical Omar Bakri Mohammed, barred from Britain after praising the 7/7 bombings.

His rant declares that Muslims who are passionate about sport or music are hellbound like the "disbelievers" they admire. Other celebrities rubbished on the video include P Diddy and Justin Timberlake. It ends with the rousing message: "Rise up, oh youth!"

The threat comes in the wake of a security services admission that the number of Britons trained in Afghanistan terror camps is much higher than previously thought.

Terrorism expert Neil Doyle said: "There's no question — this video is setting sports stars up as potential targets.

"Choosing their words carefully, using double meanings and veiled threats, the people behind it are trying to stay within the realms of the law.

"But it's clear they're trying to incite — the images of dead bodies and graves is provocative and reinforces that.

"And the fact that it's out there on YouTube is shocking."
Source:News of the World UK

LOL

Anyone seen the video? I'm searching for it but unsucessfully... :biggrin:

One day Chuang Tzu and a friend were walking by a river. &Look at the fish
swimming about,& said Chuang Tzu, &They are really enjoying themselves.&

&You are not a fish,& replied the friend, &So you can't truly know that they
are enjoying themselves.&

&You are not me,& said Chuang Tzu. &So how do you know that I do not
know that the fish are enjoying themselves?&
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2007, 10:24 PM
We have intelligence in the government?

Al Qaeda = CIA
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-20-2007, 10:39 PM
Please don't take anything you read in the "News" Of The World seriously.... it is a Murdoch comic, sister paper to The Sun.

Now I personally would love to see a successful Paris Hilton plot, whether the real work of Muslim extremists or a false flag op. No, I'm not talking about the hotel.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-20-2007, 11:24 PM
Now I personally would love to see a successful Paris Hilton plot, whether the real work of Muslim extremists or a false flag op. No, I'm not talking about the hotel.

ROFLMAO I agree and a few others should be added

What kills me makes me stronger !

No favor asked no quarter given !

Your sitting in your comfort you don't believe I'm real,
You cannot buy protection from the way that I feel.

08-20-2007, 11:35 PM
Quote:Please don't take anything you read in the "News" Of The World seriously.... it is a Murdoch comic, sister paper to The Sun.
Ah, it's all over the papers here in Europe. Some quite reliable newspapers too.. This was the only site I found that was in english.

Had to post it, cause it's so damn funny:)

08-21-2007, 12:10 AM
Pretty clever move if you think about it. Fear will touch even those most stupid football fans who were not interested in "terrorism", and those people who live for pop culture (those mindless drones who cry if some star dies, they must be shaking now and fearing "terrorists").

Great plan, to inject fear into any aspect of our culture. No one can feel safe now. Not even stars. Terrorists will soon be blamed for hail, blizzards, famine, illnesses, just like witches in the dark ages.

A nice idea for a new topic:
Terrorism - the modern witch hunt

Fear is the mind killer (F. Herbert)

08-22-2007, 08:16 AM
Wrong sectioin, please move.

Give me the judgment of balanced minds in preference to laws every time. Codes and manuals create patterned behavior. All patterned behavior tends to go unquestioned, gathering destructive momentum.
- Darwi Odrade

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mormon church threatens to excommunicate member who criticized Romney h3rm35 0 222 09-23-2012 09:07 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Worst Locust Plague in "Two Decades" Threatens Australian Harvest --- 0 346 06-19-2010 02:40 AM
Last Post: ---
  Al-qaeda 'rebuilding' In Pakistan flatron 0 259 01-15-2007 03:08 PM
Last Post: flatron