Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace
09-01-2007, 09:13 PM
<span style="color:Green">EZEKIEL 30:10-15:

"Thus; I will also make the multitude of Egypt to cease by the hand of Neb-u-chad-rez'-zar king of Babylon."

"He and his people with him, the terrible of the nations, shall be brought to destroy the land: and they shall draw their swords against Egypt, and fill the land with the slain."

"And I will make the rivers dry, and sell the land into the hand of the wicked: and I will make the land waste, and all that is therein, by the hand of strangers:"

"Thus; I will also destroy the idols, and I will cause their images to cease out of Noph (one of the most ancient and important cities of Egypt - It was the capital of Lower Egypt): and there shall be no more a prince of the land of Egypt: and I will put a fear in the land of Egypt."

"And I will make Path'ros (the name generally given to Upper Egypt (the Thebaid of the Greeks, as distinguished from Matsor, or Lower Egypt) desolate, and will set fire in Zo'an (a minor provincial town in the 12th century. But with the establishment of the 21st Dynasty under Smendes, the town is transformed into Egypt's capital, and its "renown" is established in succeeding centuries as the country's capital, from ca. 1069 to 727 BCE), and will execute judgments in No."

"And I will pour my fury upon Sin (a city in Egypt, called by the Greeks Pelusium, which means, as does also the Hebrew name, "clayey" or "muddy," so called from the abundance of clay found there), the strength of Egypt; and I will cut off the multitude of No."

&To ignore factual reality by believing it to be otherwise does not mean that a person is removed from that reality. It only means that they suffer it ignorantly.&
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2007, 09:13 PM
<span style="color:Green">EZEKIEL 30:16-26:

"And I will set fire in Egypt: Sin (a city in Egypt, called by the Greeks Pelusium, which means "clayey" or "muddy,"), shall have great pain, and No shall be rent asunder, and Noph (a city of ancient Egypt, situated on that western bank of the Nile, about nine miles south of Cairo, and five from the great pyramids and the Sphinx) shall have distresses daily."

"The young men of A'-ven (a place in the lower part of Egypt that borders the land of Goshen) and Pi-be'-seth (a town of lower Egypt situated on the west bank of the Pelusiac branch of the Nile) shall fall by the sword: and these cities shall go into captivity."

"At Te-haph'-ne-hes (ancient city, NE Egypt, on Lake Manzala) also the day shall be darkened, when I shall break there the yokes of Egypt: and the pomp of her strength shall cease in her: as for her, a cloud shall cover her, and her daughters shall go into captivity."

"Thus will I execute judgments in Egypt:"

"And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the first month, in the seventh day of the month,"

"Son of man, I have broken the arm of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and will break his arms, the strong, and that which was broken; and I will cause the sword to fall out of his hand."

"And I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and will disperse them through the countries."

"And I will srengthen the arms of the king of Babylon, and put my sword in his hand: but I will break Pharaoh's arms, and he shall groan before him with the groanings of a deadly wounded man."

"But I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon, and the arms of Pharaoh shall fall down; when I shall put my sword into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall stretch it out upon the land of Egypt."

"And I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and disperse them among the countries;"

&To ignore factual reality by believing it to be otherwise does not mean that a person is removed from that reality. It only means that they suffer it ignorantly.&
09-01-2007, 09:14 PM
<span style="color:Green">EZEKIEL 32:1-16

"Son of man, take up a lamentation for Pharaoh king of Egypt, and say unto him, Thou art like a young lion of the nations, and thou art as a whale in the sease: and thou camest forth with thy rivers, and troubledst the waters with thy feet, and fouledst their rivers."

"I will therefore spread out my net over thee with a company of many people; and they shall bring thee up in my net."

"Then I will leave thee upon the land, I will cast thee forth upon the open field, and will cause all the fowls of heaven to remain upon thee, and I will fill the beasts of the whole earth with thee."

"And I will lay thy flesh upon the mountains, and fill the valleys with thy height."

"I will also water with thy blood the land wherein thou swimmest, even to the mountains; and the rivers shall be full of thee."

"I will also vex the hearts of many people, when I shall bring thy destruction among the nations, into the countries which thou hast not known."

"Yea, I will make many people amazed at thee, and their kings shall be horribly afraid for thee, when I shall brandish my sword before them; and they shall tremble at every moment, every man for his own life, in the day of thy fall."

"The sword of Babylon shall come upon thee."

"By the swords of the mighty will I cause thy multitude to fall, the terrible of the nations, all of them: and they shall spoil the pomp of Egypt, and all the multitude thereof shall be destroyed."

"When I shall make the land of Egypt desolate, and the country shall be destitute of that whereof it was full, when I shall smite all them that dwell therein,"

"This is the lamentation wherewith they shall lament her: the daughters of the nations shall lament her: they shall lament for her, even for Egypt, and for all her multitude,"

09-01-2007, 09:15 PM
<span style="color:Green">EZEKIEL 32:18-32

"Son of man, wail for the multitude of Egypt, and cast them down, even her, and daughters of the famous nations, unto the nether parts of the earth, with them that go down into the pit."

"They shall fall in the midst of them that are slain by the sword: she is delivered to the sword: draw her and all her multitudes."

"The strong among the mighty shall speak to him out of the midst with them that help him: they are gone down, they lie, slain by the sword."

"Assh'-ur (a city of the Assyrian Empire) is there and all her company: his graves are about him: all of them slain, fallen by the sword."

"Whose graves are set in the sides of the pit, and her company is round about her grave: all of them slain, fallen by the sword, which caused terror in the land of the living."

"There is E'-lam (the province lying south of Assyria and east of Persia proper, to which Herodotus gives the name of Cissia) and all her multitude round about her grave, all of them slain, fallen by the sword, which are gone down into the nether parts of the earth, which caused their terror in the land of the living; yet have they borne their shame with them that go down to the pit."

"They have set her a bed in the midst of the slain with all her multitude: her graves are round about him: all of them slain by the sword: though their terror was caused in the land of the living, yet have they borne their shame with them that go down to the pit: he is put in the midst of them that be slain."

"There is Me'-shech (the Meschera Lowland), Tu'-bal, and all her multitude: her graves are round about him: all of them slain by the sword, though they caused their terror in the land of the living."

"And they shall not lie with the mighty that are fallen, which are gone down with their weapons of war: and they have laid their swords under their heads, but their iniquities shall be upon their bones, though they were the terror of the mighty in the land of the living."

"Yea, thou shalt be broken in the midst, and shalt lie with them that are slain with the sword."

"There is E'-dom (An ancient country of Palestine between the Dead Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba), her kings, and all her princes, which with their might are laid by them that were slain by the sword: they shall lie with them that go down to the pit."

"There be the princes of the north, all of them, and all the Zi-'do-ni-ans (Palestinians), which are gone down with the slain; with their terror they are ashamed of their might; and they lie with them that be slain by the sword, and bear their shame with them that go down to the pit."

"Pharaoh shall see them, and shall be comforted over all his multitude, even Pharaoh and all his army slain by the sword,"

"For I have caused my terror in the land of the living: and he shall be laid in the midst of them that are slain with the sword, even Pharaoh and all his multitude."

09-01-2007, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2007 09:16 PM by WhiteCandle.)
THE <span style="color:Green">BIBLE ,

<span style="color:Red">WORLD WAR 3,

AND <span style="color:Maroon">ETHIOPIA,

<span style="color:Brown">LIBYA,

AND

<span style="color:Brown">LYD'IA (Also known as "Anatolia", which is a peninsula of Western Asia which forms the greater part of the Asian portion of Turkey).

09-01-2007, 09:16 PM
<span style="color:Green">EZEKIEL 30:2-9

"Son of man, prophesy and say, Howl ye, Woe worth the day!"

"For the day is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen."

"And the sword shall come upon Egypt, and great pain shall be in E-thi-o'-pi-a, when the slain shall fall in Egypt, and they shall take away her multitude, and her foundations shall be broken down."

"E-thi-o'-pi-a, and Lib'-y-a, and Lyd'-i-a ((Also known as "Anatolia", which is a peninsula of Western Asia which forms the greater part of the Asian portion of Turkey), and all the mingled people, and Chub, and the men of the land that is in league, shall fall with them by the sword."

"They also that uphold Egypt shall fall; and the pride of her power shall come down: from the tower of Sy-e'-ne (Syene - Egyptian, Souanou, Coptic, - Souan was originally the marketplace of the island of Elephantine in Egyptian, Abou). shall they fall in it by the sword,"

"They also that uphold Egypt shall fall; and the pride of her power shall come down from the tower of Sy-e'-ne (Egyptian Marketplace) shall they fall in it by the sword."

"And they shall be desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate, and her cities shall be in the midst of the cities that are wasted."

'When I have set fire in Egypt, and when all her helpers shall be destroyed."

"In that day shall messengers go forth from me in ships to make the careless E-thi-o'-pi-ans afraid, and great pain shall come upon them, as in the day of Egypt: for, lo, it cometh."

09-01-2007, 09:17 PM
The final prophecies of Ezekiel/World War 3 that I will be posting involve the prophecies of The land of Gog/Magog. Now, there many theories of exactly where the land of Gog/Magog is really located, but I personally believe that Ezekiel was trying to describe China and Mongolia as we know them today.

One thing is absolutely made clear in the prophecies of Ezekiel about the land of Gog/Magog. And that is that of all the countries listed to be involved in World War 3 in the chapters of Ezekiel, no other country or countries appear to wield as much power as does the Lands of Gog/Magog. In fact, Ezekiel makes it very clear that countries like Persia (Iran) and others, will join this great army that comes out of the land of Gog/Magog in order to wreak destruction in the Middle-East.

In our modern day, there are only two countries that could fit the description of the army from the land of Gog/Magog which is to fill the entire Middle-East with soldiers. That would be the United States, and China. However, it is easy to see which one Ezekiel was talking about because even in our modern day, Persia (Iran) would not join forces with the United States against parts of the Middle-East.

Therefore, in my opinion, the only logical conclusion is that Ezekiel was describing the modern day Red Chinese/Mongolian Army when he referred to the "Lands of Gog/Magog".

09-01-2007, 09:18 PM
The Qur'an also contains prophecies of World War 3 and the army from Gog/Magog.

The Qur'an:

A painting by Qasim, 16th century, illustrating the building of the wallGog and Magog appear in Qur'an sura Al-Kahf (The Cave), 18:83-98, as Yajuj and Majuj (Ya-juj/Ya-jewj and Ma-juj/Ma-jewj).

Some Muslim scholars contend that the Gog in Ezekiel verse 38:2 should be read Yajuj (there is a "Y immediately before Gog in the Hebrew version).

The verses state that "Dhul-Qarnayn (the one with two horns)travelled the world in three directions, until he found a tribe threatened by Gog and Magog, who were of an "evil and destructive nature" and "caused great corruption on earth."

"The people offered tribute in exchange for protection. Dhul-Qarnayn agreed to help them, but refused the tribute; he constructed a great wall that the hostile nations were unable to penetrate. They will be trapped there until doomsday, and their escape will be a sign of the end:"

“But when Gog and Magog are let loose and they rush headlong down every height (or advantage). Then will the True Promise draw near" - (Qur'an 21:96-97)

Some Muslim scholars including Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi and Tibri believe the Qur'anic Gog and Magog are intended to be the Mongols.

Sources note that Mogog may denote the Mongols, whose very name may be a corruption of Mogog. Indeed, Arab writers referred to the Great Wall of China as the “wall of al Mogog”.

The Mongols were a serious threat to Muslim power during the Middle Ages, attacking Muslim civilizations such as the Seljuq dynasty in Persia (Iran), and eventually destroying the Abbasid caliphate in Baghdad and the Khwarezmian Empire of Central Asia.

09-01-2007, 09:18 PM
In the Alexander Romance:

The older accounts influenced the authors of the Alexander Romance, a late and romanticized account of Alexander the Great's conquests. According to the Romance, Alexander came to a northern land devastated by incursions from barbarian peoples, including Gog and Magog. Alexander defends the land by constructing the Gates of Alexander, an immense wall between two mountains that will stop the invaders until the end times.

Marco Polo:

In The Travels dictated by Marco Polo, Gog and Magog are regions of Tenduk, a province belonging to Prester John, and governed by one George, fourth in descent from the original John. According to this account Gog (locally Ung) is inhabited by a tribe called the Gog, whilst Magog (or Mongul) is inhabited by Tatars. This may imply that the author had heard of the Tartars of Mongolia and was multiplying their attributes and territories, as well as mixing in the Prester John legend.

Marco Polo thought that Gog and Magog were the Mongols. According to him, the native names were "Ung and Mungul"- the Gog lived in Ung, and the Tartars lived in Mungul.

09-01-2007, 09:19 PM
The descendants of Magog settled to the far north of Israel, likely in Europe and northern Asia (Ezekiel 38:2). Magog seems to be used to refer to "northern barbarians" in general, The people of Magog are described as skilled warriors (Ezekiel 38:15; 39:3-9).

The word "mongolian" is frequently used to define the whole population of inner and northern Asia. The mongol is Japhetic in origin. In the Indian language the word "mongol" is "mongou"; sometimes the ending MGG or MNG is introduced. According to this tongue the words "mangul" and "magog" are one and the same.

The word Mongolian is one which is frequently used to denote the whole population of inner and northern Asia. At the outset we must carefully define a term like this. The type of race so often called in manuals of ethnology 'Mongolian'. let us designate the term 'Turanian'-the significance of which is co-extensive with the scriptural 'Japhetic.'....'Mongol' must be reserved as the title of that race which, however far afield it may since have wandered, issued from the territory distinctively designated "Mongolia.'"
Now the name Mongol and the name Magog are, with slight variations, identical. "Mongol" Mongou. In India "Mongol" became Mogh-ul--Mgg represents Mng, "Mongol" is "Magog."

09-01-2007, 09:19 PM
THE <span style="color:Green">BIBLE,

<span style="color:Red">WORLD WAR 3,

AND THE LAND OF <span style="color:Red">MAGOG/GOG (<span style="color:Red">CHINA + <span style="color:Red">MONGOLIA)

09-01-2007, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2007 09:20 PM by WhiteCandle.)
<span style="color:Green">EZEKIEL 38:2-12:

"Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Ma'-gog (China + Mongolia), the chief prince of Me'-shech and Tu'bal, and prophesy against him."

"And say, Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Me'-Shech and Tu'bal:"

"And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:"

"Persia (Iran), E-thi-o'-pi-a, and Lib'-y-a with them; all of them with shield and helmet."

"Go'mer (Turkey), and all his bands; the house of To-gar'mah (Armenia (Hayq) and Georgia (Kartli/Sakartvelo) of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee."

"Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them."

"After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them."

"Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee."

"Thus; it shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:"

"And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,"

"To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land."

09-01-2007, 09:21 PM
<span style="color:Green">EZEKIEL 38:12-22:

"She'-ba (kingdom in Ethiopia or Yemen), and De'-dan (settlemen on the north-west coast of the Persian Gulf), and the merchants of Tar'-shish (a city of southern Asia Minor), with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?"

"Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, in that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou know it?"

"And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:"

"And thou shalt come against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes."

"Thus; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?"

"And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, that my fury shall come up in my face."

"And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains: every man's sword shall be against his brother."

"And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, and overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone."

09-01-2007, 09:22 PM
<span style="color:Green">EZEKIEL 39:1-10:

"THEREFORE, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Me'-shech and Tu'bal:"

"And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:"

"And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand."

"Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured."

"Thou shalt fall upon the open field:"

"And I will send a fire on Ma'-gog (China + Mongolia), and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles:"

"Behold it is come and it is done"

"And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:"

"So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them."

09-01-2007, 09:22 PM
<span style="color:Green">EZEKIEL 39:10-20:

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it the valley of Ha'-mon-gog."

"And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying them, that they may cleanse the land."

"Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified,"

"And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search."

"And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Ha'-mon-gog."

"And also the name of the city shall be Ha-mo'-nah. Thus shall they cleanse the land."

"And, thou son of man; speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood."

"Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Ba'-shan (a country that extended from Gilead in the south to Hermon in the north, and from the Jordan river on the west to Salcah on the east)."

"And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you."

"Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dog Eat Dog World, or Wolf Eat Sheep World? stiffy 7 100 03-14-2014 03:11 AM
Last Post: mexika
  The Do Nothing Peace Machine: Why Zionism Negates Peace mexika 0 50 02-18-2014 09:08 PM
  Only America Can Save the World (For Itself?) mexika 0 168 11-08-2013 11:26 PM
  Democratic Nation and supposed Leader of the world - Shuts Itself Down mexika 7 265 10-04-2013 08:52 PM
Last Post: SiLVa
  Ecuador's Correa acusses U.S.A of New World Order mexika 0 394 06-27-2013 10:30 PM
  Israel harvesting Human Organs from Different parts of the world mexika 0 215 06-22-2013 03:20 AM
Exclamation Congress On Declaration Of World War 3: An Endless War With No Borders, No Clear Enemies FastTadpole 21 3,841 12-21-2012 06:01 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Final Conflict 2012? Towards the Engineering of World War III? h3rm35 0 246 10-04-2012 10:24 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  The New World Order in 2012 mexika 0 347 06-22-2012 10:00 PM
  The Three Rogue Nations: Producing Order Out Of Chaos SiLVa 7 772 06-15-2012 09:32 PM
Last Post: h3rm35