Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why I hate religion
10-18-2007, 11:02 PM
Why I hate religion
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:Religion is primitive. Just except they were aliens and not angels or gods ffs - it's common sense.
It is really amazing how utterly ignorant and plain out stupid people are.
C'mon now... angels, demons, gods, devils, giants?? Put away the fairy tale
book and wake the fuck up to the truth.

Aliens people... fucking aliens. If you really want some hardcore research...
forget the Zionist bullshit and study ancient alien visitation and learn something
about where we really are as a race.
Are you really that insecure and nuerotic?

what the fuck are you talking about? you don't know what you're talking about.
I think you just want to say something negative.

Are you really that insecure and neurotic to say that?
Is Pi complete?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2007, 11:22 PM
Why I hate religion
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:Religion is primitive. Just except they were aliens and not angels or gods ffs - it's common sense.
It is really amazing how utterly ignorant and plain out stupid people are.
C'mon now... angels, demons, gods, devils, giants?? Put away the fairy tale
book and wake the fuck up to the truth.

Aliens people... fucking aliens. If you really want some hardcore research...
forget the Zionist bullshit and study ancient alien visitation and learn something
about where we really are as a race.
Are you really that insecure and nuerotic?

what the fuck are you talking about? you don't know what you're talking about.
I think you just want to say something negative.

Are you really that insecure and neurotic to say that?
Is Pi complete?

wtf are you talking about? what does this have to do with religion?
or are you just questioning me to perpetuate something?

[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
10-19-2007, 02:46 AM
Why I hate religion
What is Pi?
10-19-2007, 05:23 AM
Why I hate religion
Quote:What is Pi?

ancients believed it to be 22/7

π

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cq_QO_4Cx4
10-19-2007, 01:39 PM
Why I hate religion
Quote:Is Pi complete?

Is your insanity?

reality is a manufactured illusion

Self delusion is all well and good until it catches up with you . . .
10-19-2007, 09:03 PM
Why I hate religion
Did you mean to ask "Is Pi rational?"

&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
10-19-2007, 09:36 PM
Why I hate religion
Quote:

Is your insanity?
You are funny... Let see, an insane person cannot answer, they can ask a question of sanity? Yep, I am insane to say, I am completely insane to answer, ''yep!'' to insanity. Hmmm... I just giggled, a sure sign of intelligence? Oops, that is a rhetorical question you obviously can appreciate... right? Oh no, I am insane... wait, I can't define that...
10-19-2007, 10:26 PM
Why I hate religion
Pi? Why? Why is Pi being talked about?

I don't hate religions, I hate the way humanity feels the necessity to pick and choose between them all the time and which "niche" they fit into. HAHA! HAHAHA! Fools! For this is exactly where they want you. They? Yes, the guys that foisted these things onto humanity. Religions cause wars. Its only because we pick and choose between them. Christains get told "Those Islamic fundamentalists commit suicide over Allah" hmmmm, I guess Islamic people have their own version of slander for Christianity as well. As long as all religions stay seperate, masses of people are fooled. This has to be the ancient knowledge the Knights Templar found, or something like this. Could it be possible 2000BC people had the knowledge to manipulate people with "religion". I wonder how far back religion goes until its not classed as a religion anymore... and WTF would that entail anyway?

&Everybody thinks everybody else thinks on their level& - LeveL
10-19-2007, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2007 11:00 PM by faust.)
Why I hate religion
Quote:
Quote:

Is your insanity?
You are funny... Let see, an insane person cannot answer, they can ask a question of sanity? Yep, I am insane to say, I am completely insane to answer, ''yep!'' to insanity. Hmmm... I just giggled, a sure sign of intelligence? Oops, that is a rhetorical question you obviously can appreciate... right? Oh no, I am insane... wait, I can't define that...

rofl, so that means yes right?

Please explain your comment about pi and the relevance it has to hating religion

Cheers

10-19-2007, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2007 11:02 PM by SerialExpLain.)
Why I hate religion
I know, I hate religions that have end-date agendas (2012) and depopulation agendas and secrets which are just lies of ommission for everyone else involved. Essentially, when religion becomes criminal. Those are the politicoreligious hypocrites that are causing strife for all monotheistic religions, and within other sovereign nations. The cult of Do What I DEMAND shall be the whole of the law.

But of course they have to divert attention and place the blame elsewhere at this very vulnerable time for them.

Money and resource hogs. Those would also be where you find BAD RELIGION.
10-20-2007, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2007 01:33 AM by shZ.)
Why I hate religion
Quote:you're either a theist, deist or atheist, none of the americanified pro/anti theist crap please :biggrin:
Well, I used the prefixes "pro" and "anti" to emphasize their extrememe passion (edit: perhaps even bias) when it comes to promoting or defending their position, which many times can takes a form that is quite offputting. :tongue: :biggrin:

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
10-20-2007, 02:23 AM
Why I hate religion
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Is your insanity?

rofl, so that means yes right?

Please explain your comment about pi and the relevance it has to hating religion

Cheers
No one escapes Pi... Especially with religion, math or logic... Pi is perfect... God is Pi... We can see Pi is the Whole Truth that never ends or begins... Pi is cause... God is perfect in agreement with Pi... People that try to escape perfection are insane, equal with a New World Order measure of Pi as a tomb.
10-20-2007, 07:55 AM
Why I hate religion
Quote:
Quote:you're either a theist, deist or atheist, none of the americanified pro/anti theist crap please :biggrin:
Well, I used the prefixes "pro" and "anti" to emphasize their extrememe passion (edit: perhaps even bias) when it comes to promoting or defending their position, which many times can takes a form that is quite offputting. :tongue: :biggrin:
So, english is your second language right?

:eyebrow:

If you don't like it... :wink:

10-20-2007, 08:01 AM
Why I hate religion
Quote:No one escapes Pi... Especially with religion, math or logic... Pi is perfect... God is Pi... We can see Pi is the Whole Truth that never ends or begins... Pi is cause... God is perfect in agreement with Pi... People that try to escape perfection are insane, equal with a New World Order measure of Pi as a tomb.
Um... no-one tries to escape pi or phi. It is just your interpretation that it's your gods instrument for perfection... Anyway pi/phi were least understood by the fan clubs of abrahamic religions :wink:

10-20-2007, 07:57 PM
Why I hate religion
Quote:
Quote: No one escapes Pi... Especially with religion, math or logic... Pi is perfect... God is Pi... We can see Pi is the Whole Truth that never ends or begins... Pi is cause... God is perfect in agreement with Pi... People that try to escape perfection are insane, equal with a New World Order measure of Pi as a tomb.
Um... no-one tries to escape pi or phi. It is just your interpretation that it's your gods instrument for perfection... Anyway pi/phi were least understood by the fan clubs of abrahamic religions :wink:
Ah... a domain defined by denial... Is not, I know I don't know you, I know Pi, I am? Hmmm... Why can't I deny saying... Green eggs and ham at this point. Oh ya... lets just seal the fact that I am crazy... to define law as a Christian, undefined by denial... Pi for now... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECznJPcWiRI

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mother Theresa's Masochism: Does Religion Demand Suffering to Keep People Passive? mexika 2 274 04-30-2013 02:23 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
  The Insanity of Religion, and How Organized Religion Depends on Your Ignorance Easy Skanking 2 536 01-02-2013 06:55 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Esoteric Christ vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchianity Solve et Coagula 1 349 01-16-2012 07:46 AM
Last Post: tahuti
  Sweden recognises new file-sharing religion Kopimism TriWooOx 3 481 01-07-2012 12:57 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Esoteric Christianity vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchiani Solve et Coagula 5 749 11-06-2011 04:02 PM
Last Post: hardline
  If you are baptised in the Catholic religion does the Catholic church keep record Weyland 4 717 05-31-2011 05:29 PM
Last Post: Amerikagulag
  "Everything is Perfect. Love Everyone. Hate No One." Solve et Coagula 0 350 05-26-2011 07:24 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The Heretic Religion Solve et Coagula 0 265 05-22-2011 03:51 PM
  The True Religion of Christ Solve et Coagula 0 340 01-16-2011 02:22 PM
  JUDAISM IS A RELIGION - NOT A RACE Solve et Coagula 17 2,515 12-09-2010 05:03 AM
Last Post: arseeus