Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are Christians so insecure ?
10-11-2007, 05:35 PM
i could ask the same question in regards to "your father in heaven", seeing as we're asking rational questions :wink:

reality is a manufactured illusion

Self delusion is all well and good until it catches up with you . . .
Find all posts by this user
10-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Quote:No, actually facts. But just roll over and go back to sleep.
I don't want to live in your paranoid nightmare :biggrin:

It's how you wangle the facts to fit your paradigm, that's the irony of your insecurity... :wink:

One could say the same as well.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Quote:i could ask the same question in regards to "your father in heaven", seeing as we're asking rational questions :wink:

Believe me, I know you could. It's just a matter of where each of us put our own faith.;)

Yo
10-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Quote:

It's how you wangle the facts to fit your paradigm, that's the irony of your insecurity... :wink:

So science is a nightmare then, is it? There's no fiery hell if you make mistakes, the best thing about it :wink:

Quote:
Quote:i could ask the same question in regards to "your father in heaven", seeing as we're asking rational questions :wink:

Believe me, I know you could. It's just a matter of where each of us put our own faith.;)

I put faith in humanity anyday

10-11-2007, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2007 07:36 PM by jack.)
Quote:
Quote:What there aren't atoms, molecules, elements or crystallized water in rocks ?

ROFLMAO @ crystallised water, good one....
misspelled again, and yes that's really not correct, I should have said hydrates.

For if a rock is to become a man it, surely it wouldn't be an ordinary rock, more like a mineral/crystal.

examples, no#3 is beautiful

http://www.emporia.edu/earthsci/amber/go340/crystal.htm

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Image:OZNaCl.jpg#file

http://www.theodoregray.com/PeriodicTable/.../index.s12.html

water of crystallization
noun
1. chem.

Water that is chemically incorporated in definite proportions in crystalline compounds called hydrates, which can be removed by heating, usually resulting in crystal destruction.

<span style="color:#009900">
Buri was created from a stone licked into shape by the primeval cow, Audumla.

Audumla received nourishment through licking the salty rime-stones. Audumla licked the stone until it was shaped into a man. This stone became Buri, grandfather of the Aesir gods: Odin, Vili and Ve.

&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
10-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Quote:So science is a nightmare then, is it? There's no fiery hell if you make mistakes, the best thing about it
People will burn up and perish, be forever gone, not endless torture.

&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
10-11-2007, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2007 07:44 PM by standvast.)
Quote:People will burn up and perish, be forever gone, not endless torture.

Do you mean by that, that you think of yourself as a physical matterbound essence,
and your codicil says you want to be cremated ?

What if you get what you've determined to expect, and thus work towards? ?

peace'

If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

10-11-2007, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2007 08:22 PM by hilly7.)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So science is a nightmare then, is it? There's no fiery hell if you make mistakes, the best thing about it :wink:

Quote:

I put faith in humanity anyday

Science a nightmare? I'm amazed that your perspective is so off. I don't think science a nightmare and never said that, you did. Science is great but can't explain everything no disprove everything. What your argueing is theroies, ie: someone's guess. Funny, most Christians have room for both, not either or. Who is unsecure?

Good place, put your faith in humanity. Good sheep.
10-11-2007, 08:27 PM
So what are they so scared of ?

Some christians beliefs/faith seem so fragile that they attack before they even look at what their attacking. This fear should be worked on if they want to attract others to Christ, as opposed to turning them away.

Not so.

Why do Christians feel secure and not act against the Zionist that threaten the world?

I see am lame lack of awareness.

FooStevens mp3Lyne mp3
T&L Pg1Pg2Pg3Pg4Pg5JFK IIJFK JR9/11 Mysteries&The City& of Mr Redshield
&Ether Physics& by William R. Lyne &Pentagon Aliens& by William R Lyne and interview
The Lyne Web Page an ebook The TeslaandLyne YouTube Channel
Nazi Saucer Photos link update soonT&L CC Blog
A Tesla Tale from his killer?...after the FOO appeared Tesla had to go
Brief, one page, research summary by William R. LyneHitler's Flying Discs
Alex Jones' Terrorstorm: Final Cut Special Edition, Re-Mixed + Re-Mastered
Tesla and America..nine parts by William R. Lyne Lyne on CC TrackerLyne Online
Work honestly for wicked money - Jesus, Luke 16
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ The Greatest Story Ever DeniedScience Dictatorship
10-11-2007, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Quote:People will burn up and perish, be forever gone, not endless torture.

Do you mean by that, that you think of yourself as a physical matterbound essence,
and your codicil says you want to be cremated ?

What if you get what you've determined to expect, and thus work towards? ?

peace'
I'm not sure that I understand the question.

I think that we are mortal.
I wish not to be cremated, so whom would attach this codicil to my will ??

I don't belive in everlasting torment, a loving God wouldn't do that. That doctrine turns people away.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

- Lewis Carroll

10-11-2007, 08:37 PM
Quote:So what are they so scared of ?

Some christians beliefs/faith seem so fragile that they attack before they even look at what their attacking. This fear should be worked on if they want to attract others to Christ, as opposed to turning them away.
I agree

Quote:Why do Christians feel secure and not act against the Zionist that threaten the world?
They have been taught that Israel & Israel are the the same thing. Plus that rapture doctine, which I can find no where in the bible.

- Lewis Carroll

10-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Quote:

<span style="color:#FF0000">One could say the same as well.
Quote:<span style="color:#FF0000">Science a nightmare? I'm amazed that your perspective is so off. <span style="color:#FF0000">I don't think science a nightmare and never said that, you did.
Quote:Science is great but can't explain everything no disprove everything. What your argueing is theroies, ie: someone's guess. Funny, most Christians have room for both, not either or. Who is unsecure?
Theist religions rely on theory too, ie someone's guess (just making sure you got that one :wink: )
Quote:Good place, put your faith in humanity. Good sheep.
moroff :biggrin:

10-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Quote:So what are they so scared of ?

I agree

Quote:Why do Christians feel secure and not act against the Zionist that threaten the world?
They have been taught that Israel & Israel are the the same thing. Plus that rapture doctine, which I can find no where in the bible.

Yipes I got to do more on this.. plus add something of a opinion about faith as I heard it once.
What is this attacking you mention.
If anything, non Christians are in charge of whatever attacking is going on.

Israel has already been established by Christ and it does not pertain to any particular location on earth.
Any Christian thinking otherwise is under some sort of Zionist mind control.

FooStevens mp3Lyne mp3
&Ether Physics& by William R. Lyne &Pentagon Aliens& by William R Lyne and interview
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ The Greatest Story Ever DeniedScience Dictatorship
10-11-2007, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2007 11:29 PM by SerialExpLain.)
Remember the movie Flatliner....I think it might be something like that when you die. Literally, your whole life will flash before your eyes and then it will all make sense.

But I do believe in eternal torment -- of those who willingly and sadistically caused atrocities of the magnitude of the subhuman. To those the gift of a purgation with the goal of elevation toward the virtue and grace necessary to enter paradise at the time of their death will be denied.

The concept of the Djinn makes sense to me, they are eternally tortured because only in this dimension were they allowed to perpetually torture in one way or another -- that was their goal 24/7. So fire being their essence, they return to their essence, and the near death experiences of hell as a place of the inhabitants constantly bitting each other eternally makes a lot of sense to me. No man is without sin. But the sins are specific and no pun intended "original". EVIL is hive-like and that hive is merged totally with primordial evil. So, from that vantage point the Scripture instruction the angels to gather them to His barn to be burned also makes sense.

That is where all the hatred towards man originates from. That is why the world is a world of war, pain and strife. After the separation, two forces go their separate ways. That can't be assimilated by the whole, because it is about the black stones and the white stones.

The entire Bible makes so much logical sense to me, that is why I am a Christian. I do not think that being a Christian is in any way in opposition to Science/Technology/Power, e.g., Tesla All those manifestations were made to be here at this time. However, callous misuse of force is what Scripture is warning against and with the lessons to be learned there not heeded, it was only NECESSARY for INSTRUCTIONS of THE MASTER GENIUS to be left to those who were not responsible, wanted no part, and were sorry it had to be that way. They tried their best to love God's creation, for that they were met by persecution from the predator. I look at the Bible as an explanation for what happened from time immemorial. If you look close enough, it explains everything perfectly. I am fully satisfied with the contents -- no question left unanswered and prophecy lays out the whole truth in all its unveilled glory.
10-11-2007, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2007 11:12 PM by TeslaandLyne.)
Heaven... a place where people who got along on earth continue ... in Gods presence.
Non Heaven... a place where a those people go that just could not get along.
Man thats hell... the sad part is they may never know where they are.

ED: About the Bible...at church services you get three readings... most of the time
the set up is the old testament, instructions from apostles and the words of Jesus Christ.

The Old Testament has many books, one for each prophet at least, and the complementary
matter of faith as revealed at Pentecost to the Apostles.
Its more that than dis info sun god story.... its ages and ages prophets... or is it the very
reason the Jews take to the first five books thinking they heard the story before and
God was not going to live by a played out script.

ED++: About people in charge of Tesla's weapons and inventions... we got a new
one, the Taser.

FooStevens mp3Lyne mp3
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Christians are Killers mexika 12 1,696 08-02-2008 08:27 PM
Last Post: plasticfan
  A Question for Christians on God Nyte 122 11,657 07-24-2008 05:52 AM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  How do we know that Christians are delusional? sockpuppet 61 4,823 01-11-2008 11:46 PM
Last Post: triplesix
  Pat Robertson's Christians: NAFTA Highway Is Holy! MikeWB 2 366 12-24-2007 06:58 AM
Last Post: nixed
  Why are Christians so insecure?, The Secret mothandrust 72 5,722 11-12-2007 05:36 AM
Last Post: jack
  If Christ was a rebel, why are most Christians CONFORMISTS? Solve et Coagula 31 2,561 08-12-2007 02:08 PM
Last Post: psilocybin
  Christians And Jesus! Love All, For The First 2 Hours Of Sunday Morning? hardboiled11 13 1,032 05-19-2007 07:07 AM
Last Post: hardboiled11
  Exposing Satan's Final Solution For Christians ov3rkomer 18 1,620 10-27-2006 05:36 PM
Last Post: DHammer
  How Do We Know That Christians Are Delusional? Enemy 42 3,119 10-18-2006 10:21 AM
Last Post: FighterFromAfar
  Christians And Muslims Visit Holy Sites In Turkey 0 328 Today 08:28 AM
Last Post: