Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tony Blair: Iran extremism like rise of 1930s fascism
10-25-2007, 06:40 PM
Tory B Liar, the ex-Prime Monster of Great Britain, comes back to haunt us with even more unfounded racism towards Persians.

Quote:Islamist extremism is similar to “rising fascism in the 1920s and 1930s”, Tony Blair said last night in his first major speech since leaving office.

Lies. The west unfounded aggression towards the middle east is fascism. Ahem, not "similar to" fascism - IT IS FASCISM. Along with all the hate speech spewed by Bush and the general media in the west telling us Persians are the next big threat.

Quote:At a prestigious charity dinner in New York, the former Prime Minister said that public figures who blamed the rise of fundamentalism on the policies of the West were “mistaken”.

Lies. The world can see the wests aggression towards the middle east and how the middle east hasn't even come within a thousand miles of either the UK or USA mainland, or bombed us, or anything. Its there for all to see.

Quote:He told the audience, which included New York governor Eliot Spitzer and mayor Michael Bloomberg, that Iran was the biggest exporter of the ideology, and that the Islamic republic was prepared to “back and finance terror” to support it.

STOP RIGHT THERE!

"Funding terrorism" is what the west has done for the last 60 years. The CIA gave Osama Bin Laden $3 Billion and even TRAINED HIM. Donald Rumsfeld (US) and David Mellor (UK) met Saddam Hussein in 1983 TO SELL HIM BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS.

What exactly is Tory B Liar's evidence to suggest Iran is the biggest exporter of an evil ideology?

What a fucking retard. We sell weapons to terrorists for 60+ years and then Bliar claims (just claims without evidence) that Persians are the bogey men? And I guess we are expected to believe it too huh?

Quote:“Out there in the Middle East, we’ve seen… the ideology driving this extremism and terror is not exhausted. On the contrary it believes it can and will exhaust us first,” he said.

The UK and USA is terrorizing Iraq right fucking now you DICK!

Where do these guys get off being this openly racist?

Quote:“Analogies with the past are never properly accurate, and analogies especially with the rising fascism can be easily misleading but, in pure chronology, I sometimes wonder if we’re not in the 1920s or 1930s again.

Yeah me too Mr Bliar, me too. <_<

But its not because of Iranians thats for certain.

Quote:“This ideology now has a state, Iran, that is prepared to back and finance terror in the pursuit of destabilising countries whose people wish to live in peace.”

Oh really, what about the ideology that now has a state, Israel, that is prepared to use countries like the US by proxy to invade places like Iraq and Iran and finance terror in the pursuit of destabilising countries whose people wish to live in peace? Look at what Israel did to the Lebanon - wiped the entire fucking country out, just wiped it out.

Quote:He added: “There is a tendency even now, even in some of our own circles, to believe that they are as they are because we have provoked them and if we left them alone they would leave us alone.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight... and now he is going to tell us Persians are somehow more evil than any other race! HE IS BEING A RACIST FASCIST RIGHT IN FRONT OF ALL OUR EYES AND ACTUALLY HAS THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO STILL CLAIM ITS IRANIANS THAT ARE THE NAZI'S!!!!!!! I can't even believe this shit.

Quote:“I fear this is mistaken. They have no intention of leaving us alone.

But Mr Bliar, WE have never left THEM alone, you see how that works?

Problem is, WE started it in the first Gulf War - check your history you silly fucker and stop trying to pull this shit all the time.

Quote:“They have made their choice and leave us with only one to make - to be forced into retreat or to exhibit even greater determination and belief in standing up for our values than they do in standing up for their’s.”

Get to fuck. If we do attack Iran then we will be attacking them in THEIR own country and you expect us to go along with the bullshit that if they fight back (defending their own country from foreign troops invading them) they are somehow terrorists?

Quote:Mr Blair went on: “I said straight after the attack of September 2001 that this was not an attack on America but on all of us. That Britain’s duty was to be shoulder to shoulder with you in confronting it. I meant it then and I mean it now.”

Confront Larry Silverstein then. Ask him about pulling building seven, eight hours after the first plane hit the forst tower and how its not even possible to rig a 47 storey building in that time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not going through any more of this lying racist bullshit.

Can you believe I live in England and would never vote Conservative over Labour! Its true.

&Everybody thinks everybody else thinks on their level& - LeveL
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2007, 07:53 PM
oh Brilliant :pissed:the probable coming king - i mean president, of europe stepping up the rhetoric on the ONLY country in the middle east that could actually facilitate the healing process between islam and christianity/secularism. You know that Bliar knows that the population of Iran is generally considered to have the highest proportion of people sympathetic to western secular ideals of any islamic nation. As if sanctions weren't enough now the twat starts in full throttle with demonisation process. what a satanic lackey he is.
drop dead Tony, a place is being kept warm for you.
10-26-2007, 12:29 AM
Quote:Where do these guys get off being this openly racist?

I don't know but I'm getting really fucking sick of it. And I'm tired of the all out worship of Jews. Worship. If you're a Jew & that offends you (not you but the people reading this) I'm sorry but it's the truth. I don't hate Jews I just think it's not that unreasonable of a concept to suggest that Jewish people are inherently equal to all people & not superior, including Arabs! Anyone who disagrees with this is sick!

[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-26-2007, 12:59 AM
Quote:Disgusting .. I know .. it is so backwards, reverse logic to the core..

War is peace, ignorance is strength... expecting something different? :sad:
10-26-2007, 02:32 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/video/2007/....us.facism.iran
10-26-2007, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Quote:Where do these guys get off being this openly racist?

I don't know but I'm getting really fucking sick of it. And I'm tired of the all out worship of Jews. Worship. If you're a Jew & that offends you (not you but the people reading this) I'm sorry but it's the truth. I don't hate Jews I just think it's not that unreasonable of a concept to suggest that Jewish people are inherently equal to all people & not superior, including Arabs! Anyone who disagrees with this is sick!

Well to steal a well known phrase "I am not tooting my own horn" (toot toot!) lol, but... I think this is a great way to expose these crooks... by doing what I keep saying, when Tory B Liar, or Gordon Brown, or Dubya are at a conference stirring their couldren of hate speech against Persians... please god, please just let ONE person say this:

"Sir, why are you continually racist towards Persians?"

OR

"Sir, why do you always single out one specific race, namely Persians?"

That right there makes them look like a racist Nazi and they have NO answer to this, no fucking answer!

Spewing more of their garbage wouldn't be an answer... it is a completely direct question that no garbage spewing can cover up.

&Everybody thinks everybody else thinks on their level& - LeveL
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb Political Extremism in the Technocratic Order CharliePrime 1 286 12-10-2012 01:31 AM
Last Post: Watchdog
Thumbs Down Military Muppet: TV character urges Israelis to prepare for strike on Iran Infinite 0 454 09-09-2012 09:13 AM
Last Post: Infinite
  Iran president Ahmadinejad at UN Sept. 2011 rockingtheboat 25 5,467 06-15-2012 11:42 PM
Last Post: Negentropic
  Israel, US & UK Consider Attack On Iran: Corporate-Fascists Clamor for Iran War B4Time 50 5,114 04-17-2012 01:07 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  World considers US, Israel threat not Iran: Chomsky Solve et Coagula 1 321 03-05-2012 06:37 AM
Last Post: Sovereignman
  Will Iran Kill the Petrodollar? Solve et Coagula 0 249 02-27-2012 01:16 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The consequences of nuking Iran Solve et Coagula 0 258 02-26-2012 06:38 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Buchanan - What Happens in Iran and Syria is None of Our Business datars 0 298 02-22-2012 07:10 PM
Last Post: datars
  Economic blockade of Iran is an act of war datars 0 315 02-21-2012 02:01 AM
Last Post: datars
  How Iran Changed The World Solve et Coagula 1 324 02-20-2012 01:33 PM
Last Post: rsol