Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Cult Is Operating Here on ConCen?
11-08-2007, 06:42 AM
LOL...:love:

I don't want the world to die.....crying.

I just don't want the world to die.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2007, 06:58 AM
Anarcho-Gnostic is a made up term.

Thats like saying anarcho-fascism

The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
11-08-2007, 08:12 AM
collectivized anarchism would degenerate into military despotism.

society would never become truly anarchic. the vacuum would be filled by those who had power.

often times anarchists movements have been co-opted by communists and labor syndicate leftists, bankrolled by organizations that would use anarchists to socially disrupt nations and create chaos that would polarize a society into a communist or fascist dialectic, see spanish civil war for example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAaWvVFERVA
11-08-2007, 10:10 AM
Quote:What is shocking beyond belief is that noone had the slightest problem with the agendas stated in the WOGSS document. The term was Anarcho-Gnostic.

The term is a silly mash up ,i think
Anarcho-Gnostic has very little to do with te essence of Anarchism.

Quote:Thoroughly sickening. THOSE ARE THE ANARCHISTS and are seeking gradual depopulation AND HAD NO PROBLEM STATING IT! (See: WOGSS document at beginning of thread)

Why do you allow yourself to be bothered or scared by some
clique of "occultists" in the first place ? the woggs thing looks to me like some people
with time on thier hands and excess imagination decided to type out their pseudo Crowlianite "beliefs",
and likely keeping in the back of their mind how it would get a rise out of Christians as yourself, SE.
Quote:But, that didn't bother a single one of you on this thread, except me.

They didn't write it to convincing, i don't believe they even believe in it.
You know what they mean by "Operation Mindfuck" ?
They succeed with you everytime, as you take it as way way to serious.

Quote::dead:
So you mind as well just expound on how depopulation is okay then and stop claiming to be against the NWO.

Depopulation is okay with me, i just dont see why it has to be forced on people,
just talk them into understanding how they don't all need children of their own.:crazy:
now point your finger and say ahaa, because here standvast just admitted he's a cultist who
would like to see 80% of all people killed.
oh no wait, all he did was imply he wouldn't mind if people stopped breeding like there is no tomorrow without them.

Quote:What else would you call it? Some people have a idealized version of it in their head, perhaps thanks to Clockwork Orange-style mind-control in romaticizing it. The actuality of it is quite demonic.

So , self-governing people are demonic, but people governed by other people or a presumed god-in-book are not?

Quote:Well, if it is that rife....THAT IS WHAT THIS DAMN THREAD IS ABOUT. Or did you really expect people to take the concepts of the DIA and Georgia Guidestones all cute-like? Get a clue!!!

I don't care what some idealized version of anarchy holds dear to some. THE REALITY IS CONTAINED IN THE FIRST TWO LINKS ON THE THREAD.

It doesn't take Anarchy for the Woggs to do their thing and make a website....:geek:

Quote:So, don't bother coming back to this thread if you haven't considered those concepts.

ok, i'm done considering them,
besides you finding the word "Anarcho"- something something,
the woggs link has 0 relevance to anarchy as a concept.

So , "what this thread is all about " - would be you ,
projecting your fear of "cultism" on your close surroundings [CC]
Also , it is about you calling anarchy as a term "Demonic" just because
someone used the word anarcho-gnostic on the woggs site.

Explain , please Explain why i should take the Woggs serious ?

or explain why i should see anarchism as evil,
when i believe it's about self-sufficiency, self-determination,... be it mental or spiritual.

peace'

If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

11-08-2007, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2007 10:21 AM by horseonwheels.)
Quote:I, personally, see government as an intensely complicated subject. There will be no utopia, peace on earth, equitable distribution of goods, without a serious and thoughtfully executed declaration of rights and fair, transparent, limited policing of the population. History has proven this; it cannot be denied

I take it that the reason you did not reply to my last post adressed directly at you, is because you did not see it. I will sum up my oppinion here again. This is not true. What history shows is that there have been no alternative to what you suggest. How can you know that anarchy or rather a consensus reality would not work, when i know of several places in EUrope where it defacto works and hos worked for more than 30 years? So yes, it can be denied, not only is is a wrong assumption on your part, there is evidence to the contrary, clear cut evidence.

one of the places, in fact the area where i wor,k consists of both big large brutal criminal types a whole bunch of hippies and some of the punks you talk about, and then all through the day 'normal' people come from outside in the society you insist is the solution, to breeth out. In other words, the 'citizens' of Denmark by large recognize that in the 'anarchy zone', you can breathe out and just be who you are, without anyone commenting or looking down on you so they use the area for recreation. that says a lot right there.

the only problems they have is with the government who diesnt like to have a reminder to the people in the middle of Copenhagen that the government is in fact, unncecery if we establish out country on a 'kebutz' model, meaning small sovereign comminities and no giverning state apperatus. No, the state surely dont like that reminder so they fight it fiercely and that spark of occational trouble, but had the state just stayed out, there woule never be any problems. Lets look at the raw facts before the state took special interrest in the area after 30 years of existance.

crimerate = ZERO unless you count selling weed a crime, theres a lot of weed selling but sell drugs in the area and they will rough you up real bad, so you never get that idea again. Drugs are BANNED from the area completely.
homless/not taken care of = ZERO, and a few completely unwilling but atleast they are beind fed
and it just goes on.
Every christmas as most of them are atheists, they spend xmas eve in a big hall in the area where they make a christmas evening for the homeless in copenhagen. Give them great food, a tree to sing and dance around, and a few presents for each and then a warm place to spend the night.

The social mindset of the area is incredible. BUt it has been contaminated by the government so atm. there is a healing process going on. My point is, you are flat out wrong. Nothing will work in the end but anarchy/consensus demiocratic societies, because it is the only system that places full responsability for everybody with the individual. And if you want to be part of such a group, you have to deliver. It is a lot easyer to hide in a beucracy, where few knows your name, and noone knows the rules. And this is excactly what happens in normal democratic models. A politician fucks up or is exposed as the lying theafing shitface that he is and poof...he is gone in paper, and it is pratically impossible to deal with him on his actions.

Government does not, have never, and will never protect is subjects. Because they are its subjects. But free well informed sovereigns are impossible to control. No really. The few fights that has erupted between the area and the cops it is obvious that the cop will be walked right over should anything serious break out. Not only do the area enjoy a lot of support in the country as a whole, for being a breathing space, a place where you can let your dogs and children run freely and safely as there is constant eyes on both categories no matter whos they are but the christianites themself are as hard as nails aswell.
11-08-2007, 10:46 AM
on social awareness and responsbility

at a point 20 years ago heroine becme a large problem in the area im talking about, and obviously it spawned a load of other problems. How did the area handle it? They got hold of addicts and forced them clean. They could stay but they had to accept getting help to become clean of their addiction so the area felt it could trust them again. In other words, the area realised it was dealing with a drug, not a human problem. and they did not trust the drug at all, so they sorted it out. No violence or use of force, the addicts where happy that someone cared and several of them still ive in the area today....clean, and in their own houses.

at another point bullshit (now bandidos) was trying to take over the weed marked (wchich is fairly liberal) and the result was a gang castle in the middle of the area. The area reacted fiercely, and even though bandidos had guns, 800 angry people came to the fron of the house and told them to pack up and leave or they would be removed with whatever means it would take. So they left, and since then there has been a gun ban in the area, that due to the governments newfound interrest in anarchism, has now been withdrawn. Fuck the government to be honest.

As you can see, the area manages again and again to work out their problems or ride them out. Is this not contrary to what you state?

the rules of the area are as follows.

1.NO drugs
2.no weapons
3.no gangs

remember those rules and you are welcomed as a freind. There is not even defined rules things like stealing because it goes unsaid that it is not ok, and it will properbly earn you a good beating if youre cought. So a lot of laws the system have and waste enormous resources on, this area doesnt have because each indivdual deal with crime and unfairness as he sees it. I saw a guy steal whatever and run off about a year ago, poor guy didnt know where he was i take it, because he was met by a wall of people before he got anywhere near the exit. So he gave it back and was told not to come again, as the freindship had been broken.

It is incredible to look at the area people sitting about drinking cofee, painting, singing, and the instant something happens, all of a sudden the same palce is now packed with people in minutes. Children of the corn like....'where the hell did all t hose mof.... come from?"
11-08-2007, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2007 12:19 PM by triplesix.)
I don't deny that a small community like that can operate within, and largely protected by, a larger government.

However, any political system can work if it contains only willing participants ready to make the sacrifices and do the work necessary to keep it running.

Imagine a community which has banned guns, has no standing military, has no established leadership, has no currency, has no prisons, has no schools, has no hospitals, has no power plants. How is this society supposed to operate? How is science going to advance? How is this community going to handle natural disasters? How is this community going to handle foreign invasion? How is this community going to handle mutiny? How is this community going to handle organized crime?

How is this society going to train and compensate technical professionals? How is this society going to acquire valuable and rare natural resources needed to continue the cutting edge research of modern science? This society would stagnant mankind when we are growing at the fastest rate. That is not to say there is not a lot wrong with our society, and a lot of research is in the wrong areas, but I find tremendous value in science and am skeptical of anyone who would throw it to the wayside completely in pursuit of a wholly agrarian society. These are the ideas of Mao and Pol Pot. I don't see how an anarchist society based on communal assistance can sustain advanced technical research and development, nor acquire the necessary hardware and materials to maintain these industries. Particularly health care. How quick we are to disregard the need for these services, but hardly as quick as we would wish them back were they wiped out completely.

On a small scale this issues aren't relevant. People can obviously sort their own shit out on a smaller scale. Imagine this community housing many thousands of members. 800 people can walk up to anyone's house, but assuming that person has 50 or so men of his own and some firepower, a communal talking to ain't gonna do shit.

This system is a dream. With any significant population the bad apples can become too organized for the good people to stay unorganized. Efficiency beats inefficiency. That is the reason the capital/federalist governments are the most powerful. They have highly trained, effectively organized military equipped with the most advanced and effective weaponry. This has always been what has defined mankind and it will continue to define mankind for generations to come.

You yourself have said that a "beating" is the method of maintaining order within the kibbutz you describe. If you increase the scale of the situation you have mob rule, or as I said before, warring warlords.

Also you mention the three rules. Do you not see that the kibbutz is experiencing its own social evolution? Those three rules didn't exist in the beginning of this social experiment I bet. Well give it time and I will assure you that list will grow. The rules will expand and the punishments for those rules will become established. The groundwork for "government" will be laid.

I don't see "anarchy" when a community like this is described to me. Perhaps in the smallest scale. I see an informal democracy with communist undertones. This isn't leaderless living. It isn't lawlessness. And it most definitely isn't abject freedom. I seek even more freedom than what you described. There is still a restriction on the freedom of choice for the individual and this restriction is enforced by some body of authority. Pretending it is anarchy is a lie. Of course people love to visit places like these. I love to visit Wreck Beach in Vancouver, get my shroom on, and hang out with the hippies. But do I want to be nothing but naked and tripping all the time? Hell no. The desires of the human race are diverse, and a society like you describe cannot satisfy them all.

The answer lies in finding those things that all humans agree should be outlawed and outlaw them, and then separating the opposing ideologies from one another, then finding a way to equitably share required resources. This is where peace will be found. And it will require a rigid system or rules laying out equality and authority. It must be disinterested and generic. I could elaborate on my theory but again, that's not he point, and it only creates a red herring discussion distracting from the topic at hand.

Nonetheless peace will not be found in a society that refuses to speak clearly to the universe that which it will accept and that which it will not accept. I don't see anarchy once this has been performed, and already in some way, it has started in your communal example.

If I am wrong, and this is merely my unwillingness to accept this definition of anarchy, than I'll just shut up and leave it at that. That being said, I'm still unconvinced of its feasibility on any significant scale. I believe most people prefer the term anarchist over utopian. It sounds more aggressive and edgy than the pussy-sounding pacifist utopia crowd. But that's what it sounds like to me. Anarchy as a utopia, fine. Believing it to be a sound and feasible structure for the many millions and billions of mankind.... no way man. No way in hell.

&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
11-08-2007, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2007 01:00 PM by triplesix.)
I think we all understand that hidden and dangerous part of humanity here at Conspiracy Central... don't you agree?

Society needs to be vigilant for those that would seek to control it. An anarchist community, as proposed, would have to be extra vigilant. I'm not sure the proper contingencies would be in place to thwart, or better yet, prevent such a disaster from occurring.

This notwithstanding the prior criticisms of feasibility on any significant scale.

Nonetheless, as I have previously admitted my ignorance on the subject, allow me to look into what you have presented for me. That was, after all, what I asked for. :wink:

Peace.

Edit: Also, if you're at all interested in my personal theories regarding government, keep an eye on the politics section. I'll probably present my forum-friendly thesis on the subject at some point. Whether or not anyone really cares. :smile:

&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
11-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Triple6 Wrote:Edit: Also, if you're at all interested in my personal theories regarding government, keep an eye on the politics section. I'll probably present my forum-friendly thesis on the subject at some point. Whether or not anyone really cares. smile.gif

please do! i'll look out for it. :cool:

@HorseonWheels, thanks for sharing !

@Madz, there's nothing i can't do as a member that i would/could do as a mod,
+ i like being on equal ground with the rest of you, .. no problems or strife whatsoever. :cool:

perhaps serious discussions on Anarchy would best be continued in an Anarchy thread [there's a couple allready]

peace'

If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

11-08-2007, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2007 04:36 PM by nataraja.)
i dont like this word anarchy, i compare it to the words politics or relgion, where mainstream has managed to attach a stigma to the word.

i guess it comes down to how much faith you have in the human species.

i personally like to think that we have developed to a point, where as a species, we can operate perfectly fine without goverment.

if there was no goverment then there would be no need for foreign policy or international wars.

when discussing somthing as vastly different as a world without goverment, there are many questions that needs to be answered.

to say that without goverment we will be in a state of anarchy (the mainstream understanding of anarchy, looting and chaos etc) is a bit pre-emptive for lack of a better word.

most, if not all the services, that today, are done by goverment, were once done by a private company. so there is no reason why it couldnt go back that way.

theres the issue of regulation and whats stopping corporations from destroying the enviroment or gaining too much power, if theres nothing to stop them.

well in a system with goverment there is ment to be somthing that stops them and they still do it. so thats an empty argument.

realy i have discussed this no goverment idealism for hours over irc with friends and there is not realy that many holes that we could find.

the ones im left with. it seems inevitiable for somone rich to seek power and takeover. also there is a bit of hole regarding law, judges, prisons.

although there is private prisons now. it just seems less fair of system. cause if im convicted by a private judge it will just feel unfair.

but then again we have millions in jail for cannabis, so how is that fair.

its realy an interesting subject for me this. cause i think it comes down to comparing the two systems and saying "realisticly is a goverment that much better for the people"

we have to suffer from so many issues due to goverment. i would rather live in a world without goverment, even if it has the illusion of less security.

to resonate: i envy your house in the mountains/forest!

my plan: move back to south africa and do the same!:D
11-08-2007, 06:36 PM
Quote:I don't deny that a small community like that can operate within, and largely protected by, a larger government.

I disagree, without the government these enclaves would have it much easyer. They are being forced to operate under regulations that makes it a lot harder than it has to be, to be a sovereign city state, which is the case with the area im talking about. in effect it reminds me more of the ideas comming out of byzantine than anything else, but if anything it serves as evidence that this is possible. That said, noone here are so naive as to belive fighting will totally avoided and as such people are prepared to it. But i will rather have the occational brawl, then being under tyrranical powers that go on whole genocides at a time. Because that is the alternative, this protective governmental unit you suggest is a pibedram as far as i am concerned because i have little say in what quackmires my finances are used for.

Quote:Imagine a community which has banned guns, has no standing military, has no established leadership, has no currency, has no prisons, has no schools, has no hospitals, has no power plants. How is this society supposed to operate? How is science going to advance? How is this community going to handle natural disasters? How is this community going to handle foreign invasion? How is this community going to handle mutiny? How is this community going to handle organized crime?

as i said, those problems showed not to be problems the area could not handle. It has a school, daycare,markeds, nightclubs, rock arenas etc etc...And should the need be, they have the knowhow to generate power in various ways. So i find it a little dishonest that you drag these things into the debate as they are clearly not an obvious consequence of anarchy. An imagined one id say. It is true, the consumertrip doesnt excist here like it does on the other side of the walls, but i think thats a good thing as i dont belive that a system that relies on producing crap noone really needs to justify its existence has justified anything. I would rather have less creature comforts and live at somewhat more risk than put up with what is going on and where its going.

Quote:How is this society going to train and compensate technical professionals? How is this society going to acquire valuable and rare natural resources needed to continue the cutting edge research of modern science? This society would stagnant mankind when we are growing at the fastest rate. That is not to say there is not a lot wrong with our society, and a lot of research is in the wrong areas, but I find tremendous value in science and am skeptical of anyone who would throw it to the wayside completely in pursuit of a wholly agrarian society.

why do these things in your mind level eachother out?. that it is either progress or actual real freedom. I dont view it like that, they con coexist but the science that come up with all the crap stuff would find it harder to survive in this environment, thats obvious.

Quote:These are the ideas of Mao and Pol Pot. I don't see how an anarchist society based on communal assistance can sustain advanced technical research and development, nor acquire the necessary hardware and materials to maintain these industries. Particularly health care. How quick we are to disregard the need for these services, but hardly as quick as we would wish them back were they wiped out completely

if you by advanced technical research means the a bomc, hydrogen bomb, microwave weapons et all, it would deem it progress i could have been without. The sad fact is that most of our brilliant minds are using it to produce crap, to make the wheels go around. .

Quote:On a small scale this issues aren't relevant. People can obviously sort their own shit out on a smaller scale. Imagine this community housing many thousands of members. 800 people can walk up to anyone's house, but assuming that person has 50 or so men of his own and some firepower, a communal talking to ain't gonna do shit

that was excactly the case, and it was sorted out without resorting to violence. But then again, everybody incliding the would be coup'ers from basndidos knows that most people in the area will die for it and internal justice in the blink of an eye. The real requirement of any government or system as you say.

Quote:This system is a dream. With any significant population the bad apples can become too organized for the good people to stay unorganized. Efficiency beats inefficiency. That is the reason the capital/federalist governments are the most powerful. They have highly trained, effectively organized military equipped with the most advanced and effective weaponry. This has always been what has defined mankind and it will continue to define mankind for generations to come.
as long as we 'keep doing our job' yes. But thats the case right there. Dont fight the system, ignore it unless it attacks you first. Just live your life as if it wasnt even there. THe more people who do this, the more power the structure quoted above loose its influence.

Quote:You yourself have said that a "beating" is the method of maintaining order within the kibbutz you describe. If you increase the scale of the situation you have mob rule, or as I said before, warring warlords.
there is no warring warlords, but if you break the code of conduct every citizen will actually do his/hner duty and not just stand and stare at it expecting someone else to handle it. Wrong business IS your business if you live or work there, its really that simple.

Quote:Also you mention the three rules. Do you not see that the kibbutz is experiencing its own social evolution? Those three rules didn't exist in the beginning of this social experiment I bet. Well give it time and I will assure you that list will grow. The rules will expand and the punishments for those rules will become established. The groundwork for "government" will be laid.
this is partly true. however those has been the ONLY written rules for 25 years and no new ones has even been suggested.

Quote:I don't see "anarchy" when a community like this is described to me. Perhaps in the smallest scale. I see an informal democracy with communist undertones. This isn't leaderless living. It isn't lawlessness. And it most definitely isn't abject freedom. I seek even more freedom than what you described. There is still a restriction on the freedom of choice for the individual and this restriction is enforced by some body of authority.

there are no authority, you are the authority, your neighbour is the authority, and there are no leaders, no selected daily keepers nothing. But there are people emplyed by the area to do things to make it all go around, none at leadership kind of positions.

Quote:If I am wrong, and this is merely my unwillingness to accept this definition of anarchy, than I'll just shut up and leave it at that. That being said, I'm still unconvinced of its feasibility on any significant scale. I believe most people prefer the term anarchist over utopian. It sounds more aggressive and edgy than the pussy-sounding pacifist utopia crowd. But that's what it sounds like to me. Anarchy as a utopia, fine. Believing it to be a sound and feasible structure for the many millions and billions of mankind.... no way man. No way in hell.

What the rest of humanity does is no concern of mine unless it attacks me, then i will fight fiercely and ignited to my last breath. Anarchy is not passifist, it does however never attack as it violates the very idea of anarchy. But hit upon a working anarchy and you will not find anything pacifist about it, allow me to elaborate on how things a dealt with and why the government more and more leave it alone now.

this happened in the area
[Image: fuck3.jpg]

the city of copenhagen 5 hours later
[Image: 41391.jpg]
[Image: 41384.jpg]
[Image: 41390.jpg]

pacifist? not likely. however the main problem the police have with these situations is that there are no leaders. IN desperation the last time they just arrested 500 people 'loosely' and got fucked up by the court for breaking human rights. How can they fight a beast with no head, with all their machinery is finetuned for that excactly?

So government have started to understand that this both can and will get really ugly if they dont withdraw their greasy clutches again. pacifist hippies? no. But its still a good place to drop acid, noone is violent unless you are.
11-08-2007, 06:57 PM
well said.
11-08-2007, 08:05 PM
hehe

[Image: 41394.jpg]

the weapon of choice, as long as the attacker uses blunt weapons that is what will be returned aplenty to him. It is his choice at any time, to stop or up the ante, both will be honoured accordingly untill our last breath.

If i want any point to get across it is this. Anarchy requires that you are fearless in the face of any attacker, and never allow yourself to be intimidated. And here is why.

You, or the tribe you are with might loose a or the battle, but if a tyrrant get stung EVERY time he approaches a nest, so to speak, and understand that all people would rather die trying to hurt him than follow him and his like there isnt an awfull lot being tyrant about is there?

People are not lead in anarchy by a leader but ideals. Meaning, attack a working group and each individual will do whatever they can to hurt you, you are not up against a masterplan like a standing army, but 100's of dynamic ones at the same time, and the only plan is to kill you, or disable you. It is gurillia at its finest really. And the price of freedom, unfortunally, as not everyone wants to play it nicely.
11-08-2007, 11:39 PM
I am not trying to prove that what you describe cannot exist, or wouldn't be nice if it did exist, what I am arguing is that this form of society cannot meet all of the diverse needs of a modern society.

When I brought up the issue about hospitals and science, you grasped an easy straw man, "science got us the hydrogen bomb." That's fine, that's true. However, science also got us vaccinations (useful ones, too). We no longer need to worry about cholera, malaria, etc. Without hospitals generic injuries such as deep cuts, car accidents, etc. would see catastrophic casualties as well as death during childbirth for both mother and infant. Without technical laboratories scientific work unraveling the universe would cease. Astronomers, anthropologists, archaeologists, and other fields of study would cease to exist. After all, who will fund their research and where will they find the requisite material for their craft?

How will architects build necessary works, such as levees, dams, bridges, and roadways?

Without some system, these necessities become volunteer projects. Without the interest of the population these things won't get done. They'll cost money, which may or may not exist in this anarchist society. If this existed outside of a larger nation-state to piggyback on, as I mentioned, currency wouldn't exist. It wouldn't have the necessary security to back it and give it value.

I do believe that this style of community would be fine in the short term, and probably make a lot of people very happy, but I don't see how it is viable as a community, on its own. I don't think it is sustainable. Over time I would expect a gradual decline in the standards of living for the whole. As well as a complete breakdown of the scientific pursuits.

I understand what you describe about your particular community and how it works. I understand the concept that people are intelligent enough to interact with one another peaceably and do not need a governing body to settle disputes.

However, on the flip side of the coin, I see this society operating at a stunted level of development. In political thinking it is highly evolved, but in practical matters it is extremely backward.

I'm just not willing to throw all of my weight into the idea just yet.

11-09-2007, 05:06 AM
Quote:Why do you allow yourself to be bothered or scared by some
clique of "occultists" in the first place ? the woggs thing looks to me like some people
with time on thier hands and excess imagination decided to type out their pseudo Crowlianite "beliefs",
and likely keeping in the back of their mind how it would get a rise out of Christians as yourself, SE.

Because playing devil's advocate here, that is exactly how I would have organized my shadow powers if I were Machiavelian. The raking system of many of the organization allows for just the right selection for their needs. More pyramids, etc. If it is secret, you or I don't know what is going on. So, we really cannot say when something happened how it happened or even what happened at all. There are many situations occurring around the world all the time, that could have been sabatoge or not.

Anarchy is power. There is nothing inherently wrong with the concept. It is what it is used for that can be so devastating. You know the saying well: One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist. Perhaps I am getting too confused with acts of sabatoge and lumping that as anarchistic. Take for example the recent recall of the Toy from China w/ the pseudo date rape drug toxic effect that was putting kids in a coma. How did that happen? Was that act of sabatoge also anarchistic. And all you have to do is look at the environments - toxic dumping, other devastating occurrence with much loss of life and environment.
Who actually carried out all the toxic dumping and other occurences. Sabateurs? Is one man's sabateur another man's anarchist?

The thing that always bothered me about the secret societies were that their allegiance was to an international order. So, right there you have inserted the concept of international goals. So, I would think they would be very easy to manipulate politically. Because they are secret they would be very easy to insert places and I find that definitely could be potentially very dangerous.

The damage that could be done is staggering. Domino effects, etc.

The term WOGSS is interesting because it is also used by Scientologist, no? And that groups places emphasis on weapons, etc.

In the Foundation report material, it leaves one believing that depopulation to "minimal-regret" levels is something well know within those groups. That is scary and really needs to be pondered in the context of the gnostic beliefs of the respective groups.

Quote:What was your take on this book Serial Explain? What do you see in that text?

Really, there is so much there Nicholas688. Let me look it over again more analytically and I will expound on what particular stands out in its relevance.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Scientology is a creepy and weird cult, says Murdoch on Twitter TriWooOx 4 697 12-10-2012 12:12 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
Bug Cult of Mac: Brand Worship - Apple Triggers 'Religious' Reaction in Fans' Brains FastTadpole 5 3,404 08-09-2011 10:17 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Were the ancient druids an early Masonic cult? MasterDruid 0 359 05-03-2011 12:38 PM
Last Post: MasterDruid
  Environmentalism - An Apocalyptic End of the World Cult? plasticfan 2 812 06-22-2008 07:48 PM
Last Post: plasticfan
  The Judeo-Masonic Protestant Reformation: Rise of the Capitalist Usury Cult plasticfan 4 1,446 04-02-2008 06:50 PM
  Bill Cooper - Cult of Mithra - Mystery Religion plasticfan 0 324 10-01-2007 09:34 PM
  The Sun Cult Topic - Now Known As "the New World Order" pacman 0 291 06-09-2007 06:45 PM
Last Post: pacman
  Biomusic Conspiracy Cult drew hempel 0 371 05-22-2007 03:59 AM
Last Post: drew hempel
  New Cult Emerges In Washington Insomania 10 1,043 09-05-2006 05:46 PM
Last Post: Cept One