Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anybody notice anything weird lately on the board?
12-23-2007, 12:18 AM
Quote:QUOTE
What will work itself out eventually?

Serial Explain:
The natural progression of everything subjected to the laws of cause and effect which can encompas just about anything you can contemplate and would encompass all dynamics in existence.

That is geniusly put and I have faith that it will too;)

yah! i like that one too! :biggrin:

&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2007, 12:25 AM
We are all subject to the laws of cause and effect until we learn not to be. That is where mechanicalness ends and consciousness begins: realizing all the varied and subtle ways in which we are slaves to external causes.

Faith and belief are useless to one who wants to be assured of a positive outcome.
12-23-2007, 12:28 AM
Quote:Schizophrenia and psychopathy are both characterized by impulsive, poorly planned behavior.
Totally subjective. In this definition, I am very much a Schizo and Psycho. So are you. Uhg @ labels! :confused::smirk::suspicious::yuck:

zibbaaaahhhahahah..
- surfer dood

12-23-2007, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2007 12:44 AM by nixed.)
You have to understand what they mean by "poorly planned behavior". We have "poorly planned behavior" as a result of our own natural subjective emotionalism and egotism. They have even worse behavior, because what they lack in emotion and empathy causes a kind of animalistic, predatorial, and supremely arrogant, egotistical view of the world.
12-23-2007, 01:53 AM
Ok: I was incorrect when I stated that John Nash was a psychopath. He was schizophrenic. However, they are closely related mental illnessses.
12-23-2007, 03:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2007 03:34 AM by SerialExpLain.)
I had a very close friend who was parnoid schizophrenic, onset in high school with episodes and very long periods of remission. I was present for several of the episodes and over a matter of several days she would lose her ability to function to the point where it was EXACTLY like seeing someone on a bad acid trip with a terror only known prolly by those on bad acid trips and the parnoid schizophrenic.

I also met a pleasantly demented muscian schizophrenic. (He looked just like Eddy Vedder and he was an inpatient one floor up from where I worked in a hospital) We both smoked so I got to talking to him and he was also fully intact in his affect a little blurry where most people aren't but interesting and interested in many things. When he would have his episodes he assumed a female idenity would wear women's make-up and talk about aliens and get a look in his eyes that you knew he too was tripping, only he had no fear with it and was really pleasantly demented when I saw him, although I guess at other times maybe not, I don't know.

He also had this disease throughout his life from the time of highschool and his inpatient admissions were getting so frequent and with little left for family support, he was moving to live with yet another relative.

Classical psychopaths will always be life-bane on others who get close to them. They are probably responsible for driving the neurotics to psychiatrists in droves. But don't look for them there, They know how to hustle. Dr. Jeckly/Mr. Hyde. And I've noticed many seem to revert back to a personality that maybe once was their core personality and they seem to be around 4 years old in their speech and manerisms and it is weird because some of this "childlike" behavior can really bring out a maternal instinct in others to fix them. Fruitless endeavor.

I think dissociative identities are something that are currently occuring on a wide spread basis. In part, due to adapting to situations and not sustaining or rather not internalizing memories allows a sort of
SWITCHING from one emotional state to another almost mechanically and it is weird and unnatural and NEW and WIDESPREAD.
12-23-2007, 11:46 PM
true crazy people do not know they are crazy.

you cant explain what its like to go into psycosis as much as you can not explain to somone that has not taken acid what its like, its like trying to explain to blind person what the colour red looks like.

once you cross that line into crazy, you are never the same again.
12-23-2007, 11:51 PM
i will never be the same again. :wink: :tongue:

zibbaaaahhhahahah..
- surfer dood

12-24-2007, 06:05 AM
i dont trust the nash story, and they even made a movie out of it, that made me so skeptical of the entire story.

but for me who he is or other doctors opinion of his mental state does not change the truth that i see in game theory. i experience it everyday from making coffee at work, to getting on the train.

it seems there is no solution in which any goverment plays any part.

next you will be telling me that everyone must ignore what aldous huxley and terrance mckenna said, cause they are legally insane after the amount of LSD they have tried. so giving that sort of mainstream media logic, smear the person, and i care not for what he has to say.
12-24-2007, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2007 07:19 PM by deathstickboy.)
I'm responding to an old post, so maybe the topic has moved on, but I don't care...

Quote:EDIT: I'd also like to point out that Islam explicitly grants women the right to accept or reject a proposal in marriage and choose their partner, a right they didn't enjoy in pre-Islamic Arab culture, along with inheritence rights, educational rights, property rights, and a bunch of other rights that were most women around the world including the west did not enjoy until the women sufferage movement and first wave feminism.

Hey shZ, Mike WB can be figured out very easily, just by reading the bottom link of his massive Sig. of quotes :laugh:

At this point I would however like to point out, that these rights did infact exist for women all over the world in different cultures in those times, including in the west, and even despite some of the extreme male chauvinism of some of those cultures.

The western european laws regarding divorce and what not go back as far as early Celtic history, to the Druids and other priesthoods of the region. The equality between masculine and feminine is ever encoded into the mythology, and in many cases, its actually feminine representations of divinity which were given the "higher position".

The womans suffrage movements were a response to over 1000 years of oppression, wrought by the Roman Church's adaptation of middle eastern neo-paganism, which is very much related to Islam, and the pre-existing culture of the region.

Not that I am condemning Islam or middle eastern culture its self mind you, just pointing out perhaps where your own ignorance of history/belief in rhetoric might affect your perceptions in the matter.
:smile:

Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-26-2007, 12:46 AM
Christianity is created by the illuminist to fullfil their goals. Nothing wrong with exposing this. The pope is an illuminist/freemason, just like most other church leaders. Its pretty clear. If you want to find god do not go to church. Most church leaders are satanist, so they surely won't help you to find god. They might rape your children instead.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Scientology is a creepy and weird cult, says Murdoch on Twitter TriWooOx 4 697 12-10-2012 12:12 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Pink Ouija Board game aimed at young girls drummer 18 3,075 02-23-2010 08:54 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  Weird synchronicity....weirder than normal...yesterday SerialExpLain 2 425 03-21-2008 09:34 AM
Last Post: SerialExpLain
  How Many Satanists/luciferians On This Board? SerialExpLain 92 7,183 02-25-2007 08:02 AM
Last Post: Moriani