Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Michael Tsarion Under Fire
12-20-2007, 08:20 AM
Michael Tsarion Threatens to Kick Chris White’s Ass for Exposing Him

Outlaw News
December 16, 2007

New Age guru Michael Tsarion, who has recently been publicly exposed as a Freemason and generational occultist, has threatened physical violence against one of the people who assisted this exposure - Chris White, of the ‘Nowhere to Run’ internet radio show, who recently did a show on Tsarion’s occult connections, noting among other things that he is an admitted member of the Rosicrucian Order.

This show was brought up on Tsarion’s forum, and rather than respond to any of the facts brought up by Chris, Tsarion simply called him “trash who has emerged from his fucking toilet” and then stated that “the only debate i’ll give this pathetic specimen is with my fist” (entire response posted below).

Though this comment was somewhat offhand, and not something one would really take to court as a threat of assault, it shows Tsarion’s mindset. By degrading Chris with Ad Hominem attacks, Tsarion claims that he has no obligation to respond to any of the facts he brought up.

When I tried to go on his forum and bring up some of the facts mentioned on the show, my comment was denied approval by one of the Admins. This doesn’t surprise me. If you go on his forum, you will see that people are talking about the show, but none of them have said one word about the actual content of it. This is because any mention of the facts brought up in the show is disallowed from Michael Tsarion’s forum. I encourage anyone who doubts this to go and try to post something negative about “Mtsar” on his forum.

His forum is filled with people who follow him with religious fervor, and on my own forum, I have found that his followers will viciously attack anyone who mentions anything negative about their great spiritual leader. This is no different from the behavior of the members of any other cult.

All of this is simply further proof of what those of us in the know were already well aware of: Michael Tsarion is a fake and a shill, put out by the powers that be to mix fact with fiction and create mass confusion among our movement. He promotes the belief in aliens as well as a mass of other occult garbage including tarot cards and astrology. He also promotes the Rothschild funded philosophy of Theosophy, and is an apologist for the very high Freemason and founder of the OTO, Aliester Crowley, who it is recently declassified was a paid agent of MI-6.

Alan Watt, though apparently hesitant to say all he knows about this situation, has several times indicated that Michael Tsarion, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, and the rest of that little club are all disinformation agents, put out there to mix the truth with the sci-fi/fantasy world of the New Age religion. Here is a recent interview where Alan discusses this.

It is also worth noting that Tsarion’s forum is hosted by Red Ice Creations, the Admin of which, Henrik Palmgren, does a radio show where Michael Tsarion is a regular guest. Alan Watt used to appear on this show every month, but recently he has stopped being invited, claiming on his own show which airs on RBN that this was due to the fact that he refused to go along with the “alien agenda” propaganda which most of the Red Ice guests promote. I like the guy, and we regularly like to each others sites, but apparently, Henrik has become a member of the club.

Chris White is a friend of mine, and after the threats and hateful statements which Tsarion has made against him, this issue is pretty close to home; I also feel that the people doing what he is doing, sabotaging our movement from within, are actually more damaging that the attacks from without. I am going to continue to do everything I can to make sure this man is fully exposed, so as he is no longer able to harm people with his psychologically and spiritually destructive propaganda.

-Andre

- source http://www.outlawjournalism.com/news/?p=6520

Nowhere to Run with Chris White Show - Revere Radio Network

http://www.conspiracyclothes.com/nowheretorun

Michael Tsarion website

http://www.michaeltsarion.com
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2007, 08:49 AM
I get it. To "expose" nowadays means to make wild allegations without proof.
Find all posts by this user
12-20-2007, 09:30 AM
if it isn't true, then why did mtsar get so defensive about it? the cussing and threats really give him away. if you go back and listen to what mtsar has said in interviews he claims that the noble families of europe and the vatican are doing it all. Really, Michael? What about the Zionists? perhaps his freemasonic brothers won't let him discuss the zionists?
12-20-2007, 10:36 AM
Fuck me, when will people wake the fuck up?? It's the oldest trick of dissinfo going to do what people like Tsarion and Icke do by mixing in alot of bollocks with all the hardcore stuff you can prove and therefore sending people off down a cul-de-sac stumbling around looking for space crocodiles. I dont advocate "following" any researcher as if they're some kind of leader, people need to be leaders themselves. If you ask me Alan Watt has done some of the best research out there even though I don't agree with him on everything, people could learn alot by just reading some of the books he talks about writen by some big players like Quigley, Russell, Koestler etc.

&There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorships without tears, so to speak. Producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will infact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda, brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods; and this seems to be the final revolution.& - (Aldus Huxley, The Final Revolution speech at the University of California 1959)
12-20-2007, 11:03 AM
Yes I heard this show. It was quite funny.
I was a regular poster on this forum. There was some interesting posters on there, but I did critiscise Michael Tsarion a few times, in which he would spout off some immature name calling back. A few of us all left the forum and started another one as we were sick of the cult like gang mentality that he actually prefers to proper debate.
He wants to silence anyone who has an personalist view of God, anyone who critiscises secret societies, and anyone who doubts the authenticity of what he says.
He is intelligent, magnetic and shows deep conviction for what he says but he misuses this.
I think he is right about a few things. I learnt a lot from watching the dvds, especially the symbolism in the media, the connections between torah, tarot and the bible, and what he says about vampirism, energy and vampiric people. Actually a device he uses himself. The powerful need the weak to survive, the adoring crowd to stay on top. I know a few people who were also awakened to a lot of things through his presentations.

However I knew there was something wrong when he constantly bigs up Crowley, some rather bad heavy metal, and has a toxic attitude towards women.
Very few people are all good or all bad. I think this one has just misused his intelligence and education and has been summoned by some outside forces which means people are a little misdirected from the real truth.
As someone said here before, not everyone knows all the truth. I think its just that those with ego dont like to admit they dont know (me included) so they speculate a bit.
12-20-2007, 12:56 PM
ive never heard him speak of 'women' in general, can you tell me exactly what he has said about them. I have listened to most of his red ice radio interviews and enjoy what he says about subliminal advertising and consumerism. however i think he intentionally misleading people as to who is doing it. he's a vatican, monarchy blamer. I believe it is the Zionists.
12-20-2007, 11:09 PM
Just read the forum there are some great gems there among a lot of utter banter
http://www.redicecreations.com/mtsarforum
12-21-2007, 05:06 AM
"Michael Tsarion Threatens to Kick Chris White’s Ass for Exposing Him..." I doubt it's for exposing him as much as it is about a lame attempt at character assassination .. I'd say the same thing in that situation if it were me probably too. Exposing what exactly that he already hasn't told us himself....He keeps his personal beliefs/convictions private and out of his works as much as that is possible. Tells us that REPEATEDLY. There is the message and information presented for your perusal. Take the ball and run with it he's not forcing you to do anything.
Here's why I think that way:

exposing...?as far as I know this is mostly all common sense stuff.
As far as I am personally concerned, Tsarion has always provided most if not ALL of his reference material, so you can go out and look them all up yourself, most of them are freely available. He tells you to go check for yourself. He says repeatedly that this is his interpretation ( the stringing together if you will ) of the overall picture.
Tsarion brings Consciousness/Mass ego/Ego issues into the mix in most of his works, sadly not many do and I feel this is one of the roots of problems.
Tsarion takes the research as far as it will go, covering an incredible area of topics and source material. I saw Alan Watt mentioned here in one of the above posts. All i have ever seen come from that guy is IMO a rather stalled viewpoint. Watt stops his stuff at a very narrow level. Why go to all that trouble and totally DISCOUNT the rest such as even a possibility of Aliens anything. as one example. Personally I would question a guy who stays neatly within a comfort zone of topics, to the exclusion of anything else. But judge for yourself. And gawd damn if a noob like Alan Watt is telling us that Jordan Maxwell is a huckster ... I'd have to call BS to that as well. Maxwell was around almost before any of us were even born doing this type of research , and probably while Alan Watt was being spoon fed pablum. Ridiculous.
So he happens to have a friend that runs RED ICE . So what... Guilt by association when there is no proof of the first guilt wtf is wrong with you people?
So he gets pissed off at this Chris White guy and others who go to his forum and hack on him. Big Deal. Maybe it was slanderous ( makes part of his living off net you realize...) maybe it was nothing but unfounded criticism, maybe the guy pisses him off.... its irrelevant. It's HIS forum...Go make your own forum and see what you would put up with if you are getting a message out and have to put up with that crap as well as all the others and live the rest of your life. Entirely his call if he wants to respond to it or not...ooooh ohhhh don't start telling me that's an admission of guilt.:quiet:
Women ..? Tsarion is slanderous to women? omfg :smirk: unreal. He has done nothing but prop women up, attempt to show them how to regain their innate power, trace the subversion of women trend back from its supposed origin, has an entire DVD based upon the benefits of a Matriarchal society, and deals with the entire gamut of masculine/feminine force interplay.
Metal Music... holy crapola.... and... soooo? Music is neither inherently bad nor good. Different effects are experienced by different people. Metal is a huge range of styles, lyrical content and can often be a good release or inspirational. Enough with the stereotypes. Iron Maiden is pretty darned intricate, intelligent, and positive at times. Am I also evil because I own Maiden ( one of Tsar's faves too).... have you listened to much metal? This is grade 6 stuff. Irrelevant.
I have listened to and watched pretty much everything Tsarion has released, multiple times. Have you? I have corresponded with him many times.. Have you? Can you believe after all that magnetic-charisma-contact I still managed to keep my own brain too ! CRIKEY! Incredible How did subg do it? Somebody call the mayor!:smirk:
Rosicrucian huh... so what? Did you get a ton of applications in the mail? Does he keep beliefs private or do you get to go into his bathroom-cam section of the forum too. He ate WHAT for breakfast? ( do you know the underlying symbology of the rosy cross....wait :confused: that's irrelevant too! )
Wonder what body of work the Chris Character has when you compare it to Tsarion's ? What's HIS motivation oooohhhh such a scathing EXPOSE!:bored:
IMO I think that people are getting extremely un-discerning attitudes these days and seem to be jumping on anything to get some sort of secret special knowledge, whether it be so-called special dirt of this or that person, the latest solution , etc. Is it the message or the personage that's being attacked/queried?

There are those that spend their lives building things up, and there are those that feed off of and tear down what has been built. ( and a few random others thrown in there :dead:)

Use your brains, your OWN BRAINS. ( and that would include questioning me telling you that...)

There's a lot more I'd wish to relate but this is enough...

&Spirituality is not a child play. My words will tear apart anyone who listens to them....&
&The search for reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings for it destroys the world in which you live.&

- Nisargadatta Maharaj
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-21-2007, 07:50 AM
Though this comment was somewhat offhand, and not something one would really take to court as a threat of assault, it shows Tsarion’s mindset. By degrading Chris with Ad Hominem attacks, Tsarion claims that he has no obligation to respond to any of the facts he brought up.

[/quote]

:crazy:

FUCK! Love this whole AD HOMINEM argument thing. I swear thats the first time I have ever heard of this reference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim. The process of proving or disproving the claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to change the subject.

It is most commonly used to refer specifically to the ad hominem abusive, or argumentum ad personam, which consists of criticizing or personally attacking an argument's proponent in an attempt to discredit that argument.

Other common subtypes of the ad hominem include the ad hominem circumstantial, or ad hominem circumstantiae, an attack which is directed at the circumstances or situation of the arguer; and the ad hominem tu quoque, which objects to an argument by characterizing the arguer as acting or arguing in accordance with the view that he is arguing against.

Ad hominem arguments are always invalid in syllogistic logic, since the truth value of premises is taken as given, and the validity of a logical inference is independent of the person making the inference. However, ad hominem arguments are rarely presented as formal syllogisms, and their assessment lies in the domain of informal logic and the theory of evidence.[1] The theory of evidence depends to a large degree on assessments of the credibility of witnesses, including eyewitness evidence and expert witness evidence. Evidence that a purported eyewitness is unreliable, or has a motive for lying, or that a purported expert witness lacks the claimed expertise can play a major role in making judgements from evidence.

Argumentum ad hominem is the converse of argumentum ad verecundiam, in which the arguer bases the truth value of an assertion on the authority, knowledge or position of the person asserting it. Hence, while an ad hominem argument may make an assertion less compelling, by showing that the person making the assertion does not have the authority, knowledge or position they claim, or has made mistaken assertions on similar topics in the past, it cannot provide an infallible counterargument.

The argumentum ad hominem is a genetic fallacy and red herring, and is most often (but not always) an appeal to emotion.

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
12-21-2007, 12:45 PM
Good morning Weyland.... did you sleep well? :wink:

General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
12-22-2007, 03:42 AM
Quote:Good morning Weyland.... did you sleep well? :wink:

Hey ephilution you gotta stop those AD HOMINEM attacks dude!:freaked:

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
12-22-2007, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Quote:Good morning Weyland.... did you sleep well? :wink:

Hey ephilution you gotta stop those AD HOMINEM attacks dude!:freaked:
Yeah I know, think nothing of it pal.... :wink:

General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
12-22-2007, 11:32 AM
Tsarion is among my favorite researchers, but that does not mean I worship him as a leader. Some of his conclusions are a bit out there, he sometimes link information in a dishonest way and he can be pretty blunt and aggressive towards certain criticism and attacks.

He's not perfect, he's human. To make the assumption that he's an agent because he gave an emotional response is beyond ridiculous. Some seem to think unless you're this perfect flawless version of man, some kind of superman, you're not speaking the truth.

These things are irrelevant to a researcher in the proper definition of the word. You take the information you get and use your logic to make a conclusion. If you got more than superficial knowledge of these subjects you'll know that Tsarion is one of the most sensible researchers out there. He doesn't speak the truth, but he speaks truth. Take it for what you will.

This agent/shill focus is a waste of time imo. Validity of information is not dependent on persona.
12-25-2007, 12:07 AM
I like Tsarion a lot. He's very articulate and knows his shit, you can tell just by
the way he talks.

If anyone even knows Michael Tsarion and what he's really about, will know
he is no New Age guru. he's very against all of the New Age nonsense.

This is just more personal slander, that's not even accurate on any level.
Whoever wrote this article deserve a big fucking slap in the face for being
so fucking dumb.

Anyway, I think polluxlm said it best.

I have been on his forum and tried to get interesting topics going. there
are some, but i didn't like it... the people on there anyways. the forum
followers do follow Tsarion like he is some sort of deity.

I have talked to him on the forums and via email... he is a really good
guy and has lots of information to get out there... but it's shit like that this
that proves that people aren't ready for it yet.

[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
12-25-2007, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2007 08:09 AM by subgenius.)
:crazy: SPEAKING OF EMAIL : Here's what MICHAEL TSARION has to say about it, direct from a personal email, direct from the man himself, copied and pasted, no alterations! ( with permission of course )
CON CEN EXCLUSIVE

<span style="color:#FF0000">EARLIER EMAIL REGARDING THIS:

"but that is the very thing they don't care to do, which
frightens the life out of them. they never will think for themselves.
they never have. its all collective consensus, its all the agreed jive of the world
with NO DEVIATION. what others think, say, and do, that is what they are into.
these are the little men that wilhelm reich speaks of. and he was dead right.
but all men of achievement have to do deal with this. in fact its just good advertizing
for me. i have nothing to hide and they're tirades can not disaffect my work.
thanks for the feedback and support. its much appreciated
m

ps
hope you heard the coast to coast interview
here's a link, under latest additions

http://oneheartbooks.com/resources.html

m"

<span style="color:#FF0000">LATEST EMAIL:

"....as you can see, these complaints are utter nonsense
anyone like this ape, who really had been into my material
knows full well that i have exposed the zionist aspect of the conspiracy
as in the following article, for instance, and throughout the new book where
there is chapter after chapter on the subject.

so again, this type of degenerate knows nothing about my work.
so they are demolished by their own ignorance

he writes that michael does not expose the zionists
check the links on taroscopes, check the links on the very forum this chump
claims to have been a member of. check the new book and this article
these links have been in existence before this turd was even into this material
research? debate? exposure? what crap.

http://www.taroscopes.comnks.html#4

http://www.redicecreations.com/mtsarforu...c.php?t=15

http://www.taroscopes.com/miscellanous-p...apons.html

http://www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com/...ok2_chap41.html

check table of contents for relevant chapters on zionism, print them out, and stick them up
this jesuit-licking goon's ass

http://www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com/...-contents2.html

m

TRUTH AGAINST THE WORLD

WEBSITES:
http://www.michaeltsarion.com/
taroscopes
originsandoracles
irishoriginsofcivilization
timegnosis
atlantisbook
themetachild
psychicvampirism
architectsofcontrol
mtsarforum

&Spirituality is not a child play. My words will tear apart anyone who listens to them....&
&The search for reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings for it destroys the world in which you live.&

- Nisargadatta Maharaj
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Review: The Hell-Fire Clubs: Sex, Satanism and Secret Societies by Evelyn Lord TriWooOx 0 766 10-15-2008 03:30 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx