Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hello from former cult member ninja
09-05-2009, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2009 02:35 PM by ninja.)
alright guys and gals
great to be on board at the forum at last

a wee bit about me
I believe I have the jump on a few of you here.....in that I have had two awakenings

first awakening.....I was deep in cult think as a Jehovah's witness for 22 years......family, friends and my social life all revolved around the JW's.....next to no friends outside the witnesses.....this was my happy (I thought) life......UNTIL...... I started to ask questions about some things that were niggling me

as soon as I did.....to my genuine surprise....my friends distanced themselves from me.......my mother in law said I had either an alien or demon inside of me.......I know for some of you they might be the same thing....he he.....but thing is....none of those entities were inhabiting my being
next thing.....my wife spoke to two of the top dogs at the hall...called "elders" and they had a shepherding visit with me.....or as I call it ....a spying visit

we spoke for over two hours.....they could not answer my questions....got angry with me.....warned me not to talk to others about these things and left

only thing that stopped me from getting disfellowshipped was a lawyers letter......although today most witnesses I know do not talk to me now anyway ..........

I can honestly say I was in a cult....and definitely under a form of mind control.......only when I stood back from the group could I see it clearly

an example.....the witnesses banned transplants from 1967 until 1980........although most inside the religion today have no clue.....

I asked my wife one time...."would you take a heart transplant?"....she said to me....."I will have to find out"..........

eh?...........

who did she need to find out from?..........then she got annoyed at me......I've since learned to bite my tongue

anyhow I escaped and truly had an awakening......number 1

then I discovered the leader charles taze russell was buried under a pyramid and there were rumours he was a mason.......

awakening number two was about to happen......he he

cheers for reading folks

da ninja
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2009, 06:03 PM
I think you will find that there are MANY levels of mind control that operate in this world from many different sources. Some are more obvious than others. I think you will find similar company here as we are all in the process of reprogramming ourselves with what we hope is a more accurate representation of the truth on our paths of awakenings and enlightenment. The rabbit hole is deeper than you think.;)

Thanks for sharing some of your story with us and welcome to the site!

“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
09-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Welcome to ConCen. Your life has taken an interesting path. You're likely a bit a sponge now after breaking free from your more oppressive form of control, which may leave you impressionable. Check and cross reference sources, take them in context rather than sound bytes, don't watch TV, do your own math since most stats are lies (78.3% of all statistics are fake;)). A lot of times on this site you'll see a story read a book or watch a video and be completely convinced on the position presented but then you take another source and find a whole other side to the story. Do your mind a favor and continue to fact check.

And yes E. Skanking is dead on there are MANY forms of mind control. Three trillion dollars a has been spent on by the US government alone. PR and marketing are the highest priorities of companies like Nike, Coke, Pepsi and Pfizer as their budgets clearly highlight.

Quote:I asked my wife one time...."would you take a heart transplant?"....she said to me....."I will have to find out"..........
This quote is an instant classic.

There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Welcome ninja. :)

The Anthem
09-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Welcome.

So what happened after disfellowship? Atheism? Did you find Christ? What's the story?
09-05-2009, 11:43 PM
Welcome. I think if JW were more open to society and stuck to just what is required for them, they would be better off. Good to hear you shyed off from them though, one step closer to truth right?

[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
09-06-2009, 02:50 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2009 02:51 AM by ---.)
we're all prospective cult escapees here;)Welcome to Concen
09-06-2009, 04:16 AM
My little brother was married to a JW for quite a few years. He almost converted. I got a look at some of the beliefs, some weird, some not. I have a good friend that is one and we remain good friends by mutually respecting each others difference.

Welcome to the board and glad you broke free. I'm kinda like CTRL though, what happens next?
09-06-2009, 06:11 PM
thanks for the welcome folks

to the people asking what happened next.....

short answer is

when a witness.... I thought I had found the "truth"

so why did I need to look further?

NOW.........

I am back out searching....and enjoying the search immensely.....

knowing I know nothing.....but it's still far more than I knew before.....he he

da ninja

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  an older member saying Hi rockingtheboat 2 76 03-05-2014 08:12 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
Rainbow Just signed up as new member wee 3 261 08-27-2013 09:14 PM
Smile new member mastertzu 2 215 06-11-2013 01:44 AM