Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ron Paul and Mc Cain numbers reversed in N.H. ? from the boston globe
01-10-2008, 09:33 PM
heres the link to a video posted on Utube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV6qAGigGYY

I tried going to the posted link on the Boston globes web site but not surprisingly it was removed.

Weather or not it was a typo or not the numbers just dont add up.

Something else dosent add up either and that is Obama's and Pauls campaigns not questioning the totals or bucking up to force a recount. I heard it costs about 60 grand to do so. Thats pennies to their war chests.

According to the polls Obama really got hosed, Oh I forgot it was a "miracle" come back for hillary, must have been those tears. What a bunch of crap.

Question? What should we all think when Ron Paul lays down and refuses to question things? He didnt put up much a fight over being excluded from the debate, kinda wused out on Jay Leno's show didnt he?

Well guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2008, 11:00 PM
who the fuck cares what people in new hampshire and iowa think, i live on the other side of the country and my mind is not dependant on bullshit caucus polls, most of which have an error percentage high enough to make any statitition laugh in your fucking face. grow up.

+1

Psa 82:6 I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High.

Conspiracies would not be needed if people would simply open their eyes to the truths in front of them.

Capitalist Bred Blog

Mexican Taint Blog
01-10-2008, 11:50 PM
Quote:who the fuck cares what people in new hampshire and iowa think, i live on the other side of the country and my mind is not dependant on bullshit caucus polls, most of which have an error percentage high enough to make any statitition laugh in your fucking face. grow up.

Dude, the vote fraud in N.H. is admitted. Somebody made a "mistake" and instead of 31 votes, it said '0'. There are dozens other districts where Paul had supposedly 0 votes, while polls showed him between 10-25%. Statistical error? Think again!

If Paul does not go public with this, paying the fucking 60.000 $ he's no better than Gore or Kerry. AND he is not president material if does not stand up for himself.

Btw. are you really cointelpro?
01-11-2008, 02:40 AM
This is a distraction from the real vote fraud evidence

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/2008/n...esults_by_town/

&Having raised the earth's temperature 1 degree Fahrenheit in the last three decades, we're facing another increase of 4 degrees over the next century. That would imply changes that constitute practically a different planet. It's not something we can adapt to. We can't let it go on another 10 years like this.& - NASA's Goddard Space Institute Director James Hansen

ConspiracyCentral Tracker Style Mod
01-11-2008, 03:34 AM
http://infowars.com/articles/us/vote_08_nh..._suspicions.htm more on the subject
01-11-2008, 03:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2008 03:44 AM by mastermg.)
What the fuck is up with the voting system? McCain coming in first??? How can people be so stupid and not realize something is wrong here???

[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
01-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Yeah, McCain is senile. He thinks the Soviet Union still exists.
01-11-2008, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2008 12:54 PM by nataraja.)
NOTE: Due to a formatting error, some of the columns of this chart appeared mislabeled in some users' browsers Wednesday morning. They are now correctly labeled. The data appearing on the map was not affected.

emm ? is this for real ? i saw the youtube vid of the mccains column under ron pauls name... wtf ?

how can they make mistakes on such an important situation...

if they create enough confusion enough doubt about it all, any accusations will become meaningless thats there game, confusion.
01-11-2008, 02:17 PM
what a mess of a joke this all is. if i didnt know how docile, dumbed down and unaware the majority of the american public was, id have to be amazed that this shit is so easily pulled off.
you guys just have no chance at any truth whatsoever in any aspect of this whole situation.

this fraud will go on, like it did last time, and it will next election too, and no one will say shit. its just like everything else. its all down in plain site, they know they can get away with it with ease. they are laughing as usual, all the way to the bank.

whata joke.
01-11-2008, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Quote:who the fuck cares what people in new hampshire and iowa think, i live on the other side of the country and my mind is not dependant on bullshit caucus polls, most of which have an error percentage high enough to make any statitition laugh in your fucking face. grow up.

Dude, the vote fraud in N.H. is admitted. Somebody made a "mistake" and instead of 31 votes, it said '0'. There are dozens other districts where Paul had supposedly 0 votes, while polls showed him between 10-25%. Statistical error? Think again!

If Paul does not go public with this, paying the fucking 60.000 $ he's no better than Gore or Kerry. AND he is not president material if does not stand up for himself.

Btw. are you really cointelpro?

lol, no, you might think im some sort of government agent with nothing better to do than run around to subversive forums like this one and cause havoc because my view on reality differs from a lot of yours. but alas i am another pawn like yourself. all im saying is, i dont live in fucking new hampshire. let the new hampshire people worry about their votes, if the voters arent pushing for something then it doesnt matter. all i see is people worried about what the first two states think, and i dont care what they think because my opinion is already made, with or without their approvals, vote counts or whatnot.

+1

Psa 82:6 I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High.

Conspiracies would not be needed if people would simply open their eyes to the truths in front of them.

Capitalist Bred Blog

Mexican Taint Blog

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rainbow Rand Paul Woos U.C. Berkeley CharliePrime 0 43 03-22-2014 03:15 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  I just had the pleasure to see Dr. Ron Paul today in SF datars 1 193 11-26-2013 06:54 PM
Bug The Boston Marathon Bombing CharliePrime 145 11,276 08-06-2013 03:40 AM
Last Post: capnchronic
Thumbs Down Conspiracy Theory about the Boston Amputee CharliePrime 4 601 05-15-2013 09:46 PM
  Paul Flynn MP expelled from Commons in row over Afghanistan TriWooOx 2 391 09-19-2012 07:04 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  The Satanic Salutes Of Alex Jones And Ron Paul fred15 13 2,272 06-28-2012 03:46 PM
Last Post: rsol
  Ron Paul 2012 Election Info April 73 8,579 06-14-2012 11:22 PM
Last Post: capnchronic
  Even If You Don’t Like Ron Paul You Should Watch This – Its only 1 minute Solve et Coagula 6 881 02-22-2012 06:44 PM
Last Post: MasterChiefa
  Hollywood for Ron Paul!!! Solve et Coagula 0 287 01-17-2012 08:42 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Ron Paul: America’s Last Chance Solve et Coagula 0 279 01-16-2012 11:04 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula