Jewish Control of British Media
http://www.radioislam.org/islam/english/je...edia/update.htm
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2008, 12:17 PM
Quote:http://www.radioislam.org/islam/english/je...edia/update.htm

What a bunch of total crap!!!

Rupert Murdoch isn't Jewish (or even as the article states "a suspected Jew") - he's an Australian of Scottish ancestry.

Alan Yentob isn't the controller of BBC television, Mark Thompson is:

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Thompson

Radioislam? More like Radiobullshit!!!!
01-11-2008, 02:37 PM
murdoch's mother is jewish, wich in turn does indeed make him jewish. ever hear the term crypto-jew? look it up, lots of ppl you may think are of another ancestory, doesnt mean they really are. there are lots of jewish ppl in america and elsewhere hiding behind another veil. that being said, its not even hidden that his mother is jewish, so its not that much of a detective game to figure this out.

do some homework before you come in here telling the poster he's full of shit.
01-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Quote:murdoch's mother is jewish, wich in turn does indeed make him jewish. ever hear the term crypto-jew? look it up, lots of ppl you may think are of another ancestory, doesnt mean they really are. there are lots of jewish ppl in america and elsewhere hiding behind another veil. that being said, its not even hidden that his mother is jewish, so its not that much of a detective game to figure this out.

do some homework before you come in here telling the poster he's full of shit.

So where is the proof of his ancestry?

Rupert Murdoch's mother: Elisabeth Murdoch (née Greene) - her mother and father weren't Jewish.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabeth_M...8senior%29

Rupert Murdoch's father: Keith Murdoch - his mother and father weren't Jewish.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Murdoch

Oh and, by the way, his grandparents weren't Jewish either!!

Link: http://www.wargs.com/other/murdoch.html

(Glad to see you providing even the smallest piece of evidence, or even a link, to support your claims)

Why would you even repeat nonsense like that Radioislam website without checking the facts? Is it because it fits into your blinkered worldview and ignores the evidence that doesnt agree with your pre-existing prejudices? You really are an idiot!!!
01-11-2008, 03:13 PM
well just as long as you can provide your excellent wicki sources, i see that u must be correct, because, after all, wickipedia is the truth!!

oh and its not jewish ran either.
01-11-2008, 03:15 PM
PS shouldnt you be in the Area 51 section telling everyone how America landed on the moon?
01-11-2008, 03:29 PM
I don't know whether you morons looked but the last link i posted wasn't to a wikipedia page. And at least I'm trying to show some evidence rather than just slinging accusations around. Then again isn't that your usual modus operandi ?

byrd - I have never told anyone "how America landed on the Moon" - all i did was show your reasoning to be faulty AND provided scientific evidence to back myself up. You on the other hand did neither.
01-11-2008, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2008 03:39 PM by LeveL.)
Thanks edro.

I actually have seen this page before a few months back but didn't read it all or bookmark it like I should have done.

People often say "Oh yeah believe a bunch of Islamic people" but these people seem to be extremely well informed and honest in the research I have done. Its fine to claim Arabs won't tell you the truth about Jews yada yada, but you can check into anything they say, for example Mohammed Rafeeq and all the stuff he says, he knows what he is talking about!

Simple fact for me is - how could you ever get ANY real truth about Jewish control of anything when they ummm, control everything? At least in the Western world, just like the link in the first post points out - the media is Jewish owned therefore if Jews were doing something bad you're not going to ever see that on the TV, its the logical answer IMO that we have to ask Arabs just to get any real answers.

Oh, I must be with Al-CIAda. <_<

The fact that Arabs are continually demonized as "terrorists" in our media should be enough to ALERT YOU that something ain't quite right about our media! It is in fact so absurdly bias that people do not even see it, we are literally just born into the indoctrination and think nothing of it.

&Everybody thinks everybody else thinks on their level& - LeveL
01-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Quote:I don't know whether you morons looked but the last link i posted wasn't to a wikipedia page. And at least I'm trying to show some evidence rather than just slinging accusations around. Then again isn't that your usual modus operandi ?

byrd - I have never told anyone "how America landed on the Moon" - all i did was show your reasoning to be faulty AND provided scientific evidence to back myself up. You on the other hand did neither.

your a real dick you know that? ill leave the moon thing alone in here cuz youve already been owned in the area 51 forum.
as for the rest of your fabulous research, us morons noted that you used two wicki links, to your one non-wicki link. so i think what was said in regards to this was on point.

ill raise you tho, for your one non-wicki link, here is a whole page of search results in regards to Murdoch's true ties to Judaism.

http://www.google.ca/search?client=firefox...G=Google+Search

ill use your language tho with this last link. check it out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_(insult)
01-11-2008, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2008 05:45 PM by LeveL.)
Midfield.Enforcer's main points were about Rupert Murdoch not being Jewish and how "Alan Yentob isn't the controller of BBC television, Mark Thompson is"

1 - The page linked to only says Rupert Murdoch is a "suspected Jew and obsessively Zionist"

It is indeed correct that Rupert Murdoch is "obsessively Zionist".

Which is the crux of the issue - Zionism, not Judaism.

2 - If you read the article at the bottom of the blue box titled "Abstract" it says "All data contained in the study are accurate as of June 2002"

So whilst Alan Yentob might not be the controller of BBC Television now in 2008 he was in 2002 six years ago.

Neither point has any real foundation and is certainly not a debunking of any description.

Midfield.Enforcer you said you're only trying to "show your reasoning to be faulty AND provided scientific evidence to back myself up" but you're claiming the article is claiming Rupert Murdoch is Jewish when it isn't! It only says "suspected" Jew.

You said: "And at least I'm trying to show some evidence rather than just slinging accusations around" but you're not really showing any evidence.

You just didn't read that the article is from a time when Alan Yentob was the controller of the BBC and how it doesn't ever claim Murdoch is a Jew.

Who cares if he is Jewish or not, he is a Zionist with a lot of money.

You might be able to dig up Wiki pages saying how he isn't Jewish but equally there are credible researchers claiming he is, like Bollyn...

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-entertainment-...urdoch-jew.html

That covers his Jewish roots and him being a Zionist.;)

01-11-2008, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2008 06:02 PM by byrd.)
edit- naaaaaww.. i wont be a dick.
01-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Quote:good one Level:D

What I have realized the last few days here is:

1 - Some arguments are so weak, I am torn between thinking the people submitting the argument are just stupid, or they are an agent. But then I think, hold on, agents would not be that stupid, which gives me no confidence in the human race whatsoever.

2 - You can't con anyone here. Well, maybe thats not true I mean, Leo Zagami or whatever he is called and Tsarion have both had "debunking" posts posted about them, but sometimes those debunkings are not credible. I mean, sometimes the debunkers are putting forth the exact same kind of weak arguments that people trying to debunk 911 being an inside job put across like fires caused the collapse - fires DO NOT cause those types of collapses etc, what I mean is, some people "debunking" Leo or Tsarion will use those same type of borderline arguments and it just doesn't work. But on the whole I think, ConCen is a good place because although it might have its fair share of agents, people here can see through it.

What matters to me is the "basic" waking up of people!

You don't have to become an expert on all this stuff - its the same with anything like to make sure you surf the internet safely, you do not have to be an internet genius, you only need a 5 minute tutorial from an internet genius! They might say "Don't ever buy anything online, use Spybot, Use a good Anti-Virus, use a good firewall" and so on, thats it... it doesn't take people to be as awake as most of us are to affect change - things have to only get so physically bad (cannot afford to buy enough food to feed yourself and so on even though you're working 8 hours a day 5 days a week) people won't stand for that! You do not have to be into conspiracies to know that if you're working 8 hours a day 5 days a week - FUCK THIS SHIT - you're gonna do something about that.

01-18-2008, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2008 07:30 PM by TeslaandLyne.)
France has to chew on anti semite laws:
Quote:Holocaust revisionists and the hypocrisy of the French gov.
As you know, the Gayssot Act of 1990 prohibits any public doubt in France about the Holocaust. This legal action was apparently initiated by former President Jaques Chirac. The duplicity, hypocritical double standards, and intellectual impotence of the French government are appalling. Offend Zionist Jews and the French government erupts in indignation.
Yet, if someone makes public statements that are offensive to Muslims, this is depicted as an expression of “free speech.”

Posted Jan 16, 2008 12:48 PM PST
Category: FRANCE
So who was in control of Germany... guess they have no control in the world any more.

Who played the anti semetic card and won world domination?

ED: post from internet board

FooStevens mp3Lyne mp3
T&L Pg1Pg2Pg3Pg4Pg5JFK IIJFK JR9/11 Mysteries&The City& of Mr Redshield
&Ether Physics& by William R. Lyne &Pentagon Aliens& by William R Lyne and interview
The Lyne Web Page an ebook The TeslaandLyne YouTube Channel
Nazi Saucer Photos link update soonT&L CC Blog
A Tesla Tale from his killer?...after the FOO appeared Tesla had to go
Brief, one page, research summary by William R. LyneHitler's Flying Discs
Alex Jones' Terrorstorm: Final Cut Special Edition, Re-Mixed + Re-Mastered
Tesla and America..nine parts by William R. Lyne Lyne on CC TrackerLyne Online
Work honestly for wicked money - Jesus, Luke 16
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ The Greatest Story Ever DeniedScience Dictatorship
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-29-2008, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Quote:I don't know whether you morons looked but the last link i posted wasn't to a wikipedia page. And at least I'm trying to show some evidence rather than just slinging accusations around. Then again isn't that your usual modus operandi ?

your a real dick you know that? ill leave the moon thing alone in here cuz youve already been owned in the area 51 forum.
as for the rest of your fabulous research, us morons noted that you used two wicki links, to your one non-wicki link. so i think what was said in regards to this was on point.

ill raise you tho, for your one non-wicki link, here is a whole page of search results in regards to Murdoch's true ties to Judaism.

http://www.google.ca/search?client=firefox...G=Google+Search

ill use your language tho with this last link. check it out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_(insult)

Use your energy to fight against the NWO, not amongst yourselves, please.

- Unfortunately so-called "Jews" are mostly in control of the mass-media, what are we doing about it?

[Image: userbar704308lc0.gif] [Image: userbar704310ml4.gif] [Image: userbar704317yi4.gif] [Image: userbar704320rh2.gif] [Image: userbar704318px7.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Bug The Stunning Hypocracy of Jewish Racism CharliePrime 0 51 03-16-2014 07:46 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Government Social Media Bots sekular 3 114 02-26-2014 01:36 PM
  Kristin Tate Covers The Truth In Media Launch Event datars 1 317 08-01-2013 05:05 AM
Last Post: April
  07/25/2013 Ground Zero Media - Clyde Lewis w/ Deborah Tavares datars 1 403 07-25-2013 12:54 AM
Last Post: datars
  State Of Mind - The Psychology Of Control datars 4 501 07-18-2013 04:29 PM
Video Media Fakes War Propaganda drummer 1 286 02-23-2013 07:18 PM
Last Post: thokling
  Watch “Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan On Gun Control – CNN datars 2 368 01-09-2013 11:13 PM
Bug The Hippie Movement was one of the largest mind control operations in history CharliePrime 4 759 12-13-2012 05:03 PM
  Petraeus, Allen, Gaouette, Ham: The Benghazi Story The Media Isn’t Telling You datars 0 288 11-18-2012 07:42 AM
  US Presidential Candidate - Israel Did 911 Tells Ahmadinejad Zionists Control US datars 0 321 09-24-2012 12:40 AM