Poll: Should we stop the illegal Mexican invasion, and kick those over 10 million illegal Mexicans out?
This poll is closed.
Yes 43.18% 19 43.18%
No 56.82% 25 56.82%
Total 44 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Illegal Mexican invasion has to stop
01-25-2008, 11:03 AM
Wow! this dude has the audacity to say white people are the best in the world!!! :shocked:
Find all posts by this user
01-25-2008, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2008 11:32 AM by Leathaface.)
Quote:what is conveniently forgot about the mexican immigration is that there is a lrage faction that want to get rid of the white man from what they feel is their's. of course, they fail to remember that they aren't native americans.

bottomline: all of them aren't JUST coming over for jobs, better lives and all that bullshit. alot of it is about La Raza and reconquista efforts.

Mexicans are Native Americans!!!!!
01-25-2008, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2008 12:24 PM by triplesix.)
Not to mention that California, Arizona and New (f'ing) Mexico were without a doubt forcefully annexed.

Either way, the issue is about economic policy more than race. It is American exploitation of Mexico that makes Mexicans appear less capable than Americans.

Edit: and I must say I find something really fascinating about Nahuatl. Once you "get it" it is remarkably easy to work with. It appeals to my inner toltecatl. Peace.

&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
01-25-2008, 03:25 PM
Quote:Wow! this dude has the audacity to say white people are the best in the world!!! :shocked:

who you talking of?
01-25-2008, 04:54 PM
Quote:Please, don't label or catergorise me, I don't think that reflecting the higher level crime statistics of minority communities or impoverished nations necess. is tantamount to denigrating a whole race but such stats. definiely can and are used for such purposes. That was all. I pushed you for a clarification and expansion on what you were saying. I think you'll agree that that has been a worthwhile exercise.
I apologise if I labelled you wrongly. Sure these statistics are used by some people to denigrate others. But I did not use them for that purpose. And, yes this exercise (clarification) has made us to understand each other.

Quote:I believe economic factors are hugley contributary. Jewry is not really a comparable example in these terms as the per capita wealth is much higher.
Economic factors, IMO, definetely have a significant factor, but they themselves do not sufficiently explain the statistics.

Quote:It is not "perfectly fine to critisize and denigrate Europeans and Christians." I never said this, please don't attest that I did! Also on this board I have defended Christianity from attack. I am not a Christian but some of the anti christian secular rhetoric that sometimes is expressed here is also ditressing and stereotypification. I just say it as I see it irrespective of my own race or creed. I don't carry much white guilt, if any, tbh. At least not that I've found after actually considering it for some time.
I'm sorry that I included you in this, I should have read your posts to Mexika more carefully. The point I was making is that many of pro multicultural people do think this way and do have this white guilt (including me some years ago). Good for you defending Europeans and Christianity, too few people nowdays bother to do that. I'm no believer in Christianity, although I do belong to Lutheran church, but the faith of Christianity as well as other religions, have had important roles in keeping people and civilizations together. And from religions such as Christianity, there has come many important ideas of justice and morality, that affect our understanding of right and wrong even today. So despite the fact that religions have been used for unjust purposes they still have contributed much good too. That's why I have great respect to religions, especially Christianity.

Quote:
Kon3v, I wasn't "enraged" at all. Merely defending against what seemingly was approaching an unbalanced position. You can see in this thread I have also contended mexica's contention that all white people are sick evil colonialists hell bent of eradicating all non-white races.
I see. Well, the cannibalism was not related to this topic, so that indeed could have been left out (and it was only brought up when we were already off topic talking about Africa's history), but the crime statistics definetely are related to this topic. And I think that they need to be discussed here.

Quote:
Yes, perhaps!

Good post Kon3v. Thanks for the clarification of your position. Tbh, I agree almost completely with what you have said in this post.
My only additions would be.

A) Multiculturalism is ALREADY a current reality, so whether you agree with it or not, the most constructive approach is probably to work on successfully reintergrating the populace rather than highlighting the inherent difficulties that we are faced with as mixed bag nations.
Ok, thanks. I too was surprised to find out that we actually agree, surprisingly, on most of the issues here. I guess we didnt understand each other at the beginning.

Holocaust Analysis
The Very Jewish Bolshevik Revolution
Jewish Media Control
Freemasonry is Jewish
Who Really Started the WW2?
A Clean Break: Israel's strategy in the Middle East
The Unified Field Theory

Against the New Jewish World Order (Resources, 2006 archives)
01-25-2008, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Quote: Wow! this dude has the audacity to say white people are the best in the world!!! :shocked:

who you talking of?
I don't know it was either you or Kon3v. :smile:
01-25-2008, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: Wow! this dude has the audacity to say white people are the best in the world!!! :shocked:

who you talking of?
I don't know it was either you or Kon3v. :smile:

you dont know?? well I dont have the audacity to procliam white people are the best in world so it must have been Kon3v;)
01-26-2008, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Quote:what is conveniently forgot about the mexican immigration is that there is a lrage faction that want to get rid of the white man from what they feel is their's. of course, they fail to remember that they aren't native americans.

bottomline: all of them aren't JUST coming over for jobs, better lives and all that bullshit. alot of it is about La Raza and reconquista efforts.

Mexicans are Native Americans!!!!!

We keep telling the white european that Mexicans are Native Americans....like Mexico is north of Central america, therfore part of north america, central america, and south America....NOW...

INCLUDE MEXICCANS AND CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMEERICANS....WHAT DO YOU COME OUT WITH AS INDIGENOUS PEOPLE TO THEIR LAND???

AND THE ANSWER IS:::::: NATIVE AMERICANS.......

THEY JUST DONT LISTEN OR THEY ONLY LISTEN TO WHAT IS VERY CONVENIENT!!!!!

AND WHAT DOES WHITE EUROPEANS COME ABOUT -HMMMMMM.....ILLEGAL ALIENS

IMMIGRANTS - SOMEONE WHO IMMIGRATES FROM ANOTHER NATION OR COUNTRY - MEXICANS HAVE BEEN ALL ALONG IN THE NORTH AMERICAN SIDE - BUT HAVE BEEN DISPLACED BY THE EUROPEANS THROUGH BORDERS, ILLEGAL TACTICS, HYPOCRISY OF THE EUROPEAN, AND DIRTY AND NASTY POLITICS...THE GUADALUPE HIDALGO TREATY, JUST ANOTHER TREATY THE UNITED STATES WHITES HAVE IGNORED, VIOLATED, AND COMMITED SOMEONE TO DRAFT THE TREATY TO MAKE THE EUROPEANS LEGAL OWNERS OF THE AZTLAN SIDE.....

THEY JUST DONT F-----G GET IT!!!!

OR DO THEY?

Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
01-26-2008, 03:49 AM
Yeah man, and arabian slavery happened too. so whats your point beyond that "original landlord" tag? forced repatriation of all europeans? :blink:
01-26-2008, 03:52 AM
Quote:Not to mention that California, Arizona and New (f'ing) Mexico were without a doubt forcefully annexed.

Either way, the issue is about economic policy more than race. It is American exploitation of Mexico that makes Mexicans appear less capable than Americans.

Edit: and I must say I find something really fascinating about Nahuatl. Once you "get it" it is remarkably easy to work with. It appeals to my inner toltecatl. Peace.

Nahuatl is an advance language that created poetry, song, dance, philosophy, amongst other achievements of the Mexicans - its a very complex and refined language, more complex than than english, spanish, similar to russian in its complexity. Why dont white euroepeans, because they simply dont give a f----k about it, respect alone to the mexican or native american is way down the scale....thats because their white european leaders have only sought to glorify themselves and nobody else...

the demonization of other cultures by the europeans and the belittling is simply amazing.. hypocrisy at its best and there is no shame about it all.....instead of shame you get arrogance and ignorance.. rather follow the european master and lick the boot and do as they say is good and best.

Go seek a european who has studied not our ancient past as rome and greece, or egypt or even Babylon which are ancient civilizations taken down by the evil secret european societies....this side of the continent it is fresh, but the reason most europeans do not know or understand is because their master has brainwashed their mind to glorify only them.......

The european masters in the white house have and continue to propagate that same hitler, columbus, and bush racism, capitalism, and utter arrogance...

its not the past empires......... It is still the Amerikkkan empire that mimicks its twisted past into the future...

the wicked mentality is still in the white house...not to blame the brain washed white european individually ---- but what has transpired in the past has benefited the white european IN THE FUTURE....AND IT CONTINUES IN CONGO WHERE 45,000 EACH MONTH ARE MURDERED BY CORPORATIONS LOCATED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES AND THE EUROPEAN UNION....THE PAST IS STILL HERE IN THE FUTURE....

LIVING PROOF IS THE BUSH ISANE FREAK WHO BELIEVES IN FANTASTIC NIGHTMARE MYTHS OF A WAR HERO WHEN WE KNOW EXACTLY THAT HE IS FROM THE SAME STICK OF HITLER - A MAD WHITE EUROPEAN BRAINWASHING THE WHITE ARROGANT EUROPEANS OF HOW RIGHTEOUS AND GLORIOUS HE IS....

ITS NOTHING BUT A LIVING HELL IMPOSED ON THE IRAQI, CONGO, NATIVE AMERICAN, AND LATIN AMERICA....

A NIGHTMARE BY WHITE EUROPEAN LEADERS AS THE WHITE DEVILS...

white europeans sometimes CAN NOT TAKE THE TRUTH EVEN WHILE ITS STARRING THEM RIGHT IN THE FACE!!! THEY JUST CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH - IF A WHITE EUROPEAN IS GOING TO SEEK THE LIGHT, THE TRUTH, YOU WOULD HAVE TO CHANGE AND DE-PROGRAM THE WHITE EUROPEAN BRAIN TO FREE THEMSELVES FROM THE VATICAN, THEIR WICKED LEADERS, AND BECOME HUMAN TO SEE HOW THINGS REALLY ARE......

YES...MEXICANS ARE NATIVE AMERICAN.....DEPROGRAM YOUR MIND AND READ UN-BIASED BOOKS WRITTEN BY THE VICTOR AKA THE WHITE WICKED MENTALITY!!!

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

01-26-2008, 04:04 AM
Quote:Yeah man, and arabian slavery happened too. so whats your point beyond that "original landlord" tag? forced repatriation of all europeans? :blink:

ALL F-----G RACIST EUROPEANS MUST GO TO THEIR HOME NATION - GERMANY WHERE HITLER - THEIR FATHER WAS BORN .......

ALL GOOD EUROPEANS WITH GOOD INTENTIONS FOR ALL WILL MAKE THIS SIDE OF THE CONTINENT A BETTER PLACE FOR EVERYONE, NOT JUST FOR EUROPEANS.

YOU MUST READ BOTH SIDES NOT JUST ONE SIDE AS EUROPEANS ARE ONLY ONE SIDED, MOSTLY....

UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE READ BOTH SIDES, BECAUSE OF THE INVASION AND THE GENOCIDE...THE GREATEST UGLIEST GENOCIDE THE WORLD REFUSES TO ACKNOWLEDGE....NOW WITH AFRICA, IT MIGHT OVERTAKE TURTLE ISLAND GENOCIDE AS THE WORST YET....

know the this side of the continent history - you are going to be amazed - it is so beautiful because overall all native, mexicans included of the ancient past have the correlation of giving reverence to one creator, not a bunch of creators as the Europeans have twisted - but one creator, one people - to me that is beautiful compared to the sadistic catholic church as jesus christ as white....that alone says allot of the sickness...

many europeans have fallen in love with our ancient past and respect it - you might say they became enlightened and now own their mind and not the twisted hitler like bush and all these lethargic white trash in the white house who only preach division, racism, capatalism, profits, and all kinds of stupid trash to keep everyone in check and fighting while they garnish altimate control of our souls, mind, and body....

true history can not be debated - no matter how you come at me as mexicans being illegal to their lands - YOU WILL NEVER WIN - BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH AND IT CAN NOT BE SUB-DIVIDED FURTHER, UNLESS YOU COME WITH RACISM, LIES, DISTORTATIONS, DECEIT, TREACHERY, MURDER, GENOCIDE AS MANY EUROPEANS HAVE SOUGHT - THAN THE DEVIL MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE...BUT IN THE END WHICH THE LIGHT, TRUTH - YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE!!!!!

Soul Rebel Native Son

01-26-2008, 04:16 AM
some 'whites'/europeans when born being tiny little human being babies and then grew up not "getting it" about the ancient past or a "special enlightenment" and they turned out just fine. no problem. but some people dont see that and everything become a blur of symbols,sometimes..
01-26-2008, 05:48 AM
Quote:some 'whites'/europeans when born being tiny little human being babies and then grew up not "getting it" about the ancient past or a "special enlightenment" and they turned out just fine. no problem. but some people dont see that and everything become a blur of symbols,sometimes..

SEE THE VIDEO:
http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org/

Soul Rebel Native Son

01-26-2008, 05:50 AM
that wasnt the point I was illustrating but I will watch it this wknd. because you've heard of the EZLN
01-26-2008, 07:28 AM
Quote:that wasnt the point I was illustrating but I will watch it this wknd. because you've heard of the EZLN

HERE IS THE GOOGLE VIDEO FOR WIDE ENJOYMENT OF GENOCIDE OF NATIVE AMERICANS.

all these vatican f-----ng priests must be hanged and also those racist europeans who perpetrated those crimes against human people. You kind of wonder if they are real humans or some kind of lizard animal....

the point of what you were referring to babies and growing has nothing to do with initial birth, it has to do how the parents, the system of wicked leaders, and how religion has preyed upon humanity like as if humanity was a bunch of cattle. I could take a small european baby and have it raised like a human being....otherwise it could be raised by some wicked racist europeans that are full of demon hate and train him to be become hitler.

its not the babies..but european systems and how the parents pass the racist hate onto their offsprings. train them to be intolerant, to act like little bastards out with a full superiority complex and if not given that right become demons like a crack baby addicted to hate and wickedness....

Soul Rebel Native Son

Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Video TSA Kids Animation, Stop-Screen-Go drummer 1 140 01-11-2014 04:51 AM
Last Post: thokling
  The real invasion of Africa is not news and a licence to lie is Hollywood's gift Frank2 2 243 01-31-2013 11:46 PM
Last Post: Frank2
Information Al-Qaeda warns Ahmadinejad to stop denying 9/11 Dunamis 4 641 10-01-2011 12:04 PM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
  China tries to stop women marrying for money, rather than love Dunamis 1 586 08-22-2011 09:09 PM
Last Post: Hans Olo
  Schwarzenegger's next stop: EU president? Dunamis 0 338 04-29-2011 04:36 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  Don’t Attack Iran, Stop the War! Solve et Coagula 1 394 07-01-2010 07:48 PM
Last Post: itsaname
  Failed State – Photo of Kidnapped Mexican Politician Surfaces on the Web FastTadpole 2 659 05-22-2010 04:16 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Obama is a Liar: Illegal Wars, Fraudulent Bailouts, Egregious Assault on Liberties h3rm35 2 642 03-03-2010 04:57 AM
Last Post: Melchor
  Google to Stop Censoring Search Results in China FastTadpole 0 325 01-13-2010 05:33 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Bankruns are illegal now Solve et Coagula 4 601 01-11-2010 09:32 PM
Last Post: h3rm35