Poll: Should we stop the illegal Mexican invasion, and kick those over 10 million illegal Mexicans out?
This poll is closed.
Yes 43.18% 19 43.18%
No 56.82% 25 56.82%
Total 44 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Illegal Mexican invasion has to stop
01-15-2008, 08:33 PM
Quote:Yes... But they had no right to come in so they, in my opinion, have no right to stay. Besides among them, there are many who dont want the whites to stay either (in their home country). But ultimately, absolutely the government is to blame for letting this happen. This is treason, and should be punished accordingly.
Why did they have no right to come in? On what basis? On some ridicolous elite laws creating borders and countries in people's heads? We are ALL people and we ALL live on earth. To hell with divisions; I'm American and he's Mexican so he must be a thief, liar and a killer. What kind of reasoning is that? Hell, I would be a criminal too if I had nothing to eat and had to steal for food while at the other hand rich idiots would throw grain into sea to mantain its price! And If everyone hated me I would hate them too I guess? Come on, open your eyes. All this nationalist crap is just another distraction from nwo, to divide humanity into groups and plant a seed of hate, so people would have something to bitch at, instead kicking the ass of the government.

They had no right to come in? When your government will label you as a criminal when you will think with your head, you will be a criminal too. No better than those Mexicans. Do your realise that? Or will you gladly accept everything your master has in store for you?

I'm sure people on concen are intelligent enough to drop the idea of nationalism, one of the lowest forms of human behaviour. We aren't animals and we don't need to fight for teritorry and piss on it to tell other animals it's yours...

One day Chuang Tzu and a friend were walking by a river. &Look at the fish
swimming about,& said Chuang Tzu, &They are really enjoying themselves.&

&You are not a fish,& replied the friend, &So you can't truly know that they
are enjoying themselves.&

&You are not me,& said Chuang Tzu. &So how do you know that I do not
know that the fish are enjoying themselves?&
Find all posts by this user
01-15-2008, 10:40 PM
This is just another humanitarian issue that will be exploited by the elite for their benefit.

Of course I could give a fuck about Americans' selfish desire to restrict the disposable, excessive, hedonistic, disgusting American lifestyle to "natural" US citizens. The US has a disgusting immigration policy while the "Mother of Exiles," the actual name of the fucking Statue of Liberty says:
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me..."

And fucking pompous, racist, xenophobic, selfish, greedy, dispassionate, ignorant fucking Americans want to say, "Stay in your shit country."

Now, that's not to say there isn't a danger to "natural" Americans, but so is the course of the world. What right do we have to abundance? What right do we have to resources pillaged from the rest of the world?

Everyone deserves a chance in life for themselves and their family.

Let the Mexicans come in if they want. Fuck borders, fuck nations. America needs to be replaced anyway, let the rotted-out, gilded nation fall.

:kicknuts:

&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
01-17-2008, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Quote: Yes... But they had no right to come in so they, in my opinion, have no right to stay. Besides among them, there are many who dont want the whites to stay either (in their home country). But ultimately, absolutely the government is to blame for letting this happen. This is treason, and should be punished accordingly.
Why did they have no right to come in? On what basis? On some ridicolous elite laws creating borders and countries in people's heads? We are ALL people and we ALL live on earth. To hell with divisions; I'm American and he's Mexican so he must be a thief, liar and a killer. What kind of reasoning is that? Hell, I would be a criminal too if I had nothing to eat and had to steal for food while at the other hand rich idiots would throw grain into sea to mantain its price! And If everyone hated me I would hate them too I guess? Come on, open your eyes. All this nationalist crap is just another distraction from nwo, to divide humanity into groups and plant a seed of hate, so people would have something to bitch at, instead kicking the ass of the government.

They had no right to come in? When your government will label you as a criminal when you will think with your head, you will be a criminal too. No better than those Mexicans. Do your realise that? Or will you gladly accept everything your master has in store for you?

I'm sure people on concen are intelligent enough to drop the idea of nationalism, one of the lowest forms of human behaviour. We aren't animals and we don't need to fight for teritorry and piss on it to tell other animals it's yours...
They did not have any crime to come in. Those who came in committed a crime, and the punishment should be to deport them back.

"We are ALL people and we ALL live on earth. To hell with divisions".
Ok. So you want the US to take in all the people of the earth? Or is there a limit? This kind of logic results in the destruction of the economy, which is already sinking fast. Then the USA will turn into a third wolrd country; a hell hole. If the US becomes a majority non-white - majority black or mexican - then the entire country and its' values changes. It becomes either Africa or Mexico, or both, with endless racial tensions, riots, violence, interracial crime (committed against whites) and the majority of the white population being easy prey with the the submissive and propagandized attitude of: "We just have to be tolerant". Well, the vast majority of the non-white races are not going to be tolerant, especially the blacks and the Mexicans are not.

Globalism, among other things, is the New World Order. I dont know where you live, but I dont like the idea that One World Government will be making the decisions for my country.

Holocaust Analysis
The Very Jewish Bolshevik Revolution
Jewish Media Control
Freemasonry is Jewish
Who Really Started the WW2?
A Clean Break: Israel's strategy in the Middle East
The Unified Field Theory

Against the New Jewish World Order (Resources, 2006 archives)
01-17-2008, 03:50 PM
Quote:This is just another humanitarian issue that will be exploited by the elite for their benefit.

Of course I could give a fuck about Americans' selfish desire to restrict the disposable, excessive, hedonistic, disgusting American lifestyle to "natural" US citizens. The US has a disgusting immigration policy while the "Mother of Exiles," the actual name of the fucking Statue of Liberty says:

And fucking pompous, racist, xenophobic, selfish, greedy, dispassionate, ignorant fucking Americans want to say, "Stay in your shit country."

Now, that's not to say there isn't a danger to "natural" Americans, but so is the course of the world. What right do we have to abundance? What right do we have to resources pillaged from the rest of the world?

Let the Mexicans come in if they want. Fuck borders, fuck nations. America needs to be replaced anyway, let the rotted-out, gilded nation fall.

Americans, of European ancestry, have built the country, and they alone did it. They have defended it and earned it; so it's theirs. In addition, it was we white Europeans who created the Western Civilization and the vast majority of the greatest inventions and advanced technology there is, and we brought it with us into the Norht America, Africa and Asia. And we also gave our scientific and technological achievements to other races. We have improved this world more than any other race. That's why, among many other reasons, we have the right to live among us in Europe and America and have our resources. Besides, not one non-white nation would want us in, so why should we want them?

Do you think Japan has a right to maintain its' strict immigration policy? Japan does not allow Koreans or other non-Japanese to immigrate on massive scale, not illegally nor legally. Japanese want to maintain Japan as Japanese. Also, Mexico has a very strict immigration policy and they dont allow all those poor people to come in from the Latin America.

What if whites were invading Mexico? What if over 10 million whites had come into Mexico illegally, declaring to be loyal to America first and demanding English as official language. Do you think that Mexicans would just embrace the whites and dance happily with them in a multicultural bliss?

The US is the only country on earth, that has this lunatic policy of immigration, illegal and legal. No other country has it. The Mexicans are seeing this lunacy in America, how the US government and how the majority of the white population has lost its' will (because of the media propaganda) and are just taking advantage of this crazy situation and pouring in and invading the country. This is a crime.

Holocaust Analysis
Jewish Media Control
Freemasonry is Jewish
The Unified Field Theory

01-17-2008, 04:06 PM
Just watch this: Immigration_by_the_Numbers
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...7128068265

And listen this debate between Jared Taylor and a Mexican Oscar de la Torre, on
Frankly Speaking with Frank Whalen:

http://www.amren.com/interviews/torretaylor.mp3
In this debate this Mexican throws out all this excuses and arguments why they should come in, such as "oh the evil racism... we're all men... diversity is our strength... and blaahblaah...", and Jared Taylor refutes all of them completely, one at a time. Basically, there are no real arguments for this Mexican invasion.

If you, who have voted YES, do believe that Mexicans have some kind of right to come in and this "We are all men"-rhetoric, just listen what happens under scrutiny. (All of these pro-Mexican arguments simply fall apart.)

Holocaust Analysis
Jewish Media Control
Freemasonry is Jewish
The Unified Field Theory

01-18-2008, 04:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2008 04:33 AM by triplesix.)
Quote:Americans, of European ancestry, have built the country, and they alone did it. They have defended it and earned it; so it's theirs.
I just want to hang my head in my hands, dude. What kind of ignorant and oppressive mentality is that? Really, disease conquered the "new world." The country they've "earned" has been built on the bullying of the rest of the world through military extremism. This is really a sick attitude. After all, it has always been fairly recent immigrants that accomplish most of the great "country building." The Chinese built our trans-continental railroad, which is ironic, because now the Chinese will probably own most of the US infrastructure within another decade or two. Anyway, I guess if you're a militant oppressive personality, then yeah, we "deserve" it, because we were the first to kick their teeth in and take their shit. Man, you're an embarrassing white person. Sick, man. Sick.

Quote:In addition, it was we white Europeans who created the Western Civilization and the vast majority of the greatest inventions and advanced technology there is, and we brought it with us into the Norht America, Africa and Asia. And we also gave our scientific and technological achievements to other races. We have improved this world more than any other race. That's why, among many other reasons, we have the right to live among us in Europe and America and have our resources. Besides, not one non-white nation would want us in, so why should we want them?
Any age of scientific discovery for the Europeans occurred very late in the world and was piggybacked off of the accomplishments of others. Without the Persians, Greeks, early Romans (who were an amalgam of North Africa, Sicily, Italy, Byzantine, and Middle Eastern populations) and Asiatic influences, the Rennaissance and Industrial Revolution wouldn't have been possible. In addition, alternating current, the foundation for our modern era, was the work of a Serb! Modern technology, the very latest modern technology, is unquestionably Japanese.

Your eugenic attitude is completely fucked. There is nothing to really prove any sort of superiority by European cultures. Especially since they owe their true origins to the Gauls, Normans, Goths, and other "barbarian" tribes. Even historically Europe has been marred by long periods of Dark Ages and intellectual stagnation.

Quote:Do you think Japan has a right to maintain its' strict immigration policy? Japan does not allow Koreans or other non-Japanese to immigrate on massive scale, not illegally nor legally. Japanese want to maintain Japan as Japanese. Also, Mexico has a very strict immigration policy and they dont allow all those poor people to come in from the Latin America.
Japanese are some of the most racist people on the planet. Not my role model. Nor, of course, is the Mexican government. Sorry. We should do better and set an example for the world.

Quote:What if whites were invading Mexico? What if over 10 million whites had come into Mexico illegally, declaring to be loyal to America first and demanding English as official language. Do you think that Mexicans would just embrace the whites and dance happily with them in a multicultural bliss?
No I doubt they would, if they were a nation of bloated, wealthy, narccisists who were worried only about their own bottom line. If we whites were suffering from imperialist Mexican neighbors enjoying a drug war that strengthened the white nation's criminal elements beyond the power of the corrupt white government while being economically exploited by the Mexicans to the point of offering no decent wages in dangerous neighborhoods, where white wives and daughters are repeatedly raped on their way to and from work, then perhaps I would approve of the "white invasion."

Quote:The US is the only country on earth, that has this lunatic policy of immigration, illegal and legal. No other country has it. The Mexicans are seeing this lunacy in America, how the US government and how the majority of the white population has lost its' will (because of the media propaganda) and are just taking advantage of this crazy situation and pouring in and invading the country. This is a crime.
America is supposed to be the freest nation on Earth, where anyone can get a leg up. The entire world is fucked up, and America is just, on paper, less fucked up than the rest, (more fucked up than some in reality), and should set an example. If other nations suffer a refugee crisis, say, from one of the US's wars to "earn" our lifestyle, I would hope they did their best to accomodate them. The US should be doing it's best to accomodate the Mexicans fleeing the lifestyle we created for them.

It's funny how the US wants to exploit the world and then blames their people for their shitty situation then simultaneously claims it as another victory of the white race. It's truly sick really. Of course the US economy would suffer if we welcomed other people into our nation! We use resources so ravenously we need to absorb wealth from the rest of the globe. We are at war constantly to ensure access to valuable resources.

This feudal lord-peasant relationship towards the rest of the world must come to an end.

Note: Kon3v, honestly, I'm not saying you're wrong, because your arguments aren't wrong for the points you're trying to make. I just think you're on the wrong side and you're rationalizing the wrong things for the wrong reasons.

The Mexican invasion is bad for America. But it is good for the Mexicans, and I think karmically it balances the world. Americans deserve less than they have. Mexicans deserve more. That's how I see it.

Seriously, I think you need to have some compassion. I think you need to drop the adversarial glasses through which you see other people of the Earth, and welcome them into the sunshine, baby. Peace, bro.

&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
01-18-2008, 07:21 AM
They say immigrants are taking americans jobs. I know that without the Mexicans, there is traffic free rushhours, atleast where i live in LA, California

[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
01-18-2008, 08:09 AM
Quote:The crux of the issue is this: they are all criminals. We dont even know whether there are terrorists among them. There could be thousands of terrorists, murderers, rapists and other criminals among them. When they have chosen to enter the US illegally, they are all criminals. And what is going on is that the country of Mexico has declared a war against US, using migratory tactics. This is an illegal Mexican invasion, and it has to stop. And those illegal over 10 million criminals have to be thrown out.

Legal immigration is another thing, but it should be lowered significantly: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...7128068265

Ok fine. Than Europeans who came from Europe 515 years ago as invaders....if you want to pursue and label people as criminals, rapist, and what not...than I can provide a very good example of of invaders, criminals, rapist, murders, and all that if not those same people who are screaming like crazy chickens in the present who have done all that in 1492 and onward....I think of all people...europeans or those who call themselves americans should be the last to judge..and if you are going to judge..maybe you should start packing your items and move back to europe...after all....the real criminal and illegal alien who is in America illegally is the European racists or Nazis....The american land belongs to Mexicans, Native people who have been here since as long this continent has existed....thats 30,000 or 50,000 years....the hypocrisy is great...study real history not how the victor as the invader has written to benefit them only and demonise other people as the enemy...just like george bush with irak and Iran....unbeliavable....and it continues..and the shame of it all is zero...like a capatlist animal who only thinks of itself...wake up or go back to your european home land......

Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
01-18-2008, 08:24 AM
Quote:Bush Administration Endorses Mexican Invasion and Conquest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1RqLTDoFUk

"Two thirds of Mexicans think that they have a God given right to cross into the United States."

wrong again...they believe in a god...but not the way the europeans think it as in Manifest Desitny which clearly states that it is their god given right to take what ever they feel like taking...George Bush and the old mentality of a twisted brain.

And europeans acquired technology from other civilizations and worked with it, not they invented it, they took it and assimilated to it. Many nations dont need european technology or your feel good superiority...Indigenous people as other civilizations had all the advancement needed to thrive...The Maya have the most perfect calendar of the world to this point....

But again...you are using hypocrisy and fear, not mention using old style rhetoric europeans have used on other people and switch the picture to benefit them again....like george bush and all these nazi white trash the thrive like cockroaches on lies, deceit, twisted history, and have no shame of it all.....so much for good european honor.....makes you sick, but I dont blame no one....ignorance is simply blind..but we do have to defend the honor of those people who can't speak for themselves because a demon has chosen an imposed plan based on lies, deceit, feel good superiority, and the new world order....have to remember. empires only survive because of tolerance of other people...take that away...and empire will cease to exist....

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

01-18-2008, 08:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN1kp1ggWyM

So, there!

LR

[Image: t_RBNexploitim_80ea8b4.jpg]
88.255.90.0/24 and 88.255.94.0/24 - Abdallah Internet Hizmetleri/RBN nazi's
01-18-2008, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Quote:This is just another humanitarian issue that will be exploited by the elite for their benefit.

Americans, of European ancestry, have built the country, and they alone did it. They have defended it and earned it; so it's theirs. In addition, it was we white Europeans who created the Western Civilization and the vast majority of the greatest inventions and advanced technology there is, and we brought it with us into the Norht America, Africa and Asia. And we also gave our scientific and technological achievements to other races. We have improved this world more than any other race. That's why, among many other reasons, we have the right to live among us in Europe and America and have our resources. Besides, not one non-white nation would want us in, so why should we want them?

Do you think Japan has a right to maintain its' strict immigration policy? Japan does not allow Koreans or other non-Japanese to immigrate on massive scale, not illegally nor legally. Japanese want to maintain Japan as Japanese. Also, Mexico has a very strict immigration policy and they dont allow all those poor people to come in from the Latin America.

What if whites were invading Mexico? What if over 10 million whites had come into Mexico illegally, declaring to be loyal to America first and demanding English as official language. Do you think that Mexicans would just embrace the whites and dance happily with them in a multicultural bliss?

The US is the only country on earth, that has this lunatic policy of immigration, illegal and legal. No other country has it. The Mexicans are seeing this lunacy in America, how the US government and how the majority of the white population has lost its' will (because of the media propaganda) and are just taking advantage of this crazy situation and pouring in and invading the country. This is a crime.

Europeans or whites or Americans who consider themselves as the only true American and not African American, Mexican American, or other people as HALF American while whites consider the continent of america as all theirs...Please.....Europeans did not do it alone to build this nation...first of all....people, native people as Mexicans which is an Indigenous name having root to this continent, mexico on turtle island helped with the invasion, subjugation, enslavement, genocide of other tribal nations in the name of European GOLD, GOD, and Glory. Mexicans as Indigenous People have more right to America than Europeans or the so called pure, clean, and honorable white made up label. Like it or not...what you claim is just mimicking george bush and his nazi party and his grandpa Hitler.....its all mine because I'm white and we did it all alone...what you have right now...white privilege, feel good superiority is because of genocide, murder, rape, lynching, no honor, no shame, and simply some type of whore bitch thats stolen almost everthing and wants to continue through the New world order...

Soul Rebel Native Son

01-18-2008, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Quote:

Europeans or whites or Americans who consider themselves as the only true American and not African American, Mexican American, or other people as HALF American while whites consider the continent of america as all theirs...Please.....Europeans did not do it alone to build this nation...first of all....people, native people as Mexicans which is an Indigenous name having root to this continent, mexico on turtle island helped with the invasion, subjugation, enslavement, genocide of other tribal nations in the name of European GOLD, GOD, and Glory. Mexicans as Indigenous People have more right to America than Europeans or the so called pure, clean, and honorable white made up label. Like it or not...what you claim is just mimicking george bush and his nazi party and his grandpa Hitler.....its all mine because I'm white and we did it all alone...what you have right now...white privilege, feel good superiority is because of genocide, murder, rape, lynching, no honor, no shame, and simply some type of whore bitch thats stolen almost everthing and wants to continue through the New world order...

that same attitude benefits the white, please stop calling yourselves whites...sounds like some kind of crazy lunatic hitler idea...think for yourself dont let the secret government, the bankers, the NWO, the White Racists, the Fearful, the capatalist, the dis-honorable, the demon, and all those white political trash in the white house control your mind...remember...America is not a nation that has earned all that so called whites claim as theirs...ITS AN EMPIRE....EMPIRE.... a racist capatalist empire that thrives on ignorance, fear, genocide, hypocrisy, no shame. ITS THE MONSTERS WHO BENEFIT...ARE YOU A MONSTER? Mexicans full right to the American continent but yet are treated as of from another planet with the word ALIEN. Mexicas have been here and will be here until the white nazis destroy the world as it is happening right now through european white racist ways....Indigenous as Mexicans understand balance, respect, honor, keeping their word but the white nation has invaded their mind making them an imperfect being and attacking them for not being as perfect as the white mentality.....jesus christ....its a sick nightmare mentality in the so called white american land...

Soul Rebel Native Son

01-18-2008, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Quote:The US is the only country on earth, that has this lunatic policy of immigration, illegal and legal. No other country has it. The Mexicans are seeing this lunacy in America, how the US government and how the majority of the white population has lost its' will (because of the media propaganda) and are just taking advantage of this crazy situation and pouring in and invading the country. This is a crime.
America is supposed to be the freest nation on Earth, where anyone can get a leg up. The entire world is fucked up, and America is just, on paper, less fucked up than the rest, (more fucked up than some in reality), and should set an example. If other nations suffer a refugee crisis, say, from one of the US's wars to "earn" our lifestyle, I would hope they did their best to accomodate them. The US should be doing it's best to accomodate the Mexicans fleeing the lifestyle we created for them.

It's funny how the US wants to exploit the world and then blames their people for their shitty situation then simultaneously claims it as another victory of the white race. It's truly sick really. Of course the US economy would suffer if we welcomed other people into our nation! We use resources so ravenously we need to absorb wealth from the rest of the globe. We are at war constantly to ensure access to valuable resources.

This feudal lord-peasant relationship towards the rest of the world must come to an end.

Note: Kon3v, honestly, I'm not saying you're wrong, because your arguments aren't wrong for the points you're trying to make. I just think you're on the wrong side and you're rationalizing the wrong things for the wrong reasons.

The Mexican invasion is bad for America. But it is good for the Mexicans, and I think karmically it balances the world. Americans deserve less than they have. Mexicans deserve more. That's how I see it.

Seriously, I think you need to have some compassion. I think you need to drop the adversarial glasses through which you see other people of the Earth, and welcome them into the sunshine, baby. Peace, bro.
Sure the third world and other poor nations are being exploited, but that's no reason to bring them into US or into Europe. Exploitation should just stop and those poor countries should be improved.

I dont see how the Mexican invasion balances the world. It just destroys the US and makes everything worse.

The problem with that compassion is that we seem to be the only ones who have it. No other race has any compassion for others, especially towards us. No other race on the face of the earth is as tolerant as we, and we should be even more tolerant? We're being played and exploited like fools. And its' the mass media and our education system that has pumped us full of it, the white guilt. I see it as artificial brainwashing.

If we have to have some compassion, then lets help them abroad. For example in Africa, first the corruption in the African nations has to be wiped out and the population growth has to be stopped by means of force if nothing else works. Then we should just send some aid there and leave them alone.

Holocaust Analysis
Jewish Media Control
Freemasonry is Jewish
The Unified Field Theory

01-18-2008, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Quote:The crux of the issue is this: they are all criminals. We dont even know whether there are terrorists among them. There could be thousands of terrorists, murderers, rapists and other criminals among them. When they have chosen to enter the US illegally, they are all criminals. And what is going on is that the country of Mexico has declared a war against US, using migratory tactics. This is an illegal Mexican invasion, and it has to stop. And those illegal over 10 million criminals have to be thrown out.

Legal immigration is another thing, but it should be lowered significantly: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...7128068265

Ok fine. Than Europeans who came from Europe 515 years ago as invaders....if you want to pursue and label people as criminals, rapist, and what not...than I can provide a very good example of of invaders, criminals, rapist, murders, and all that if not those same people who are screaming like crazy chickens in the present who have done all that in 1492 and onward....I think of all people...europeans or those who call themselves americans should be the last to judge..and if you are going to judge..maybe you should start packing your items and move back to europe...after all....the real criminal and illegal alien who is in America illegally is the European racists or Nazis....The american land belongs to Mexicans, Native people who have been here since as long this continent has existed....thats 30,000 or 50,000 years....the hypocrisy is great...study real history not how the victor as the invader has written to benefit them only and demonise other people as the enemy...just like george bush with irak and Iran....unbeliavable....and it continues..and the shame of it all is zero...like a capatlist animal who only thinks of itself...wake up or go back to your european home land......
Yes they were invaders, settlers and pioneers. There was no nation before the Europeans came. Native Americans were also rapists and criminals, and we got into trouble with them. And we fought them and won. What was the consequence? Well lets see, we built this great nation of the USA, once the greatest country in the world, with her great technology, cities and luxuries. And all this easy lifestyle around us is the achievement of whites. Had native Americans won, it would be a very different world, propably without any of this. Whites have actually been the best people in history. I think all the people in America who are Mexicans should pack their items and go back to Mexico. And since the justice system of today was also created by whites I think we should be the first ones to be the judges. Wake up and go back to Mexico.

Holocaust Analysis
Jewish Media Control
Freemasonry is Jewish
The Unified Field Theory

01-18-2008, 11:18 AM
Quote:If we have to have some compassion, then lets help them abroad. For example in Africa, first the corruption in the African nations has to be wiped out and the population growth has to be stopped by means of force if nothing else works. Then we should just send some aid there and leave them alone.

Population growth in africa should be halted by force? what were you thinking of? Aids? or perhaps sending in the finnish snipers?
"Send some aid in leave them alone". yeah stop taking the cocoa and coltan etc.too, o0h but european countries 'need' these commodities! Aid id not what is needed. cancellation of the debt might help. y'racist.

Quote:Whites have actually been the best people in history. And since the justice system of today was also created by whites I think we should be the first ones to be the judges.

what does "first" mean. surely you meant "only" by the inferrence of your statement. I am from britain and the idea to me of every judge being white is frightening. your statement is disgusting.
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Video TSA Kids Animation, Stop-Screen-Go drummer 1 143 01-11-2014 04:51 AM
Last Post: thokling
  The real invasion of Africa is not news and a licence to lie is Hollywood's gift Frank2 2 244 01-31-2013 11:46 PM
Last Post: Frank2
Information Al-Qaeda warns Ahmadinejad to stop denying 9/11 Dunamis 4 643 10-01-2011 12:04 PM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
  China tries to stop women marrying for money, rather than love Dunamis 1 587 08-22-2011 09:09 PM
Last Post: Hans Olo
  Schwarzenegger's next stop: EU president? Dunamis 0 338 04-29-2011 04:36 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  Don’t Attack Iran, Stop the War! Solve et Coagula 1 396 07-01-2010 07:48 PM
Last Post: itsaname
  Failed State – Photo of Kidnapped Mexican Politician Surfaces on the Web FastTadpole 2 659 05-22-2010 04:16 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Obama is a Liar: Illegal Wars, Fraudulent Bailouts, Egregious Assault on Liberties h3rm35 2 643 03-03-2010 04:57 AM
Last Post: Melchor
  Google to Stop Censoring Search Results in China FastTadpole 0 326 01-13-2010 05:33 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Bankruns are illegal now Solve et Coagula 4 601 01-11-2010 09:32 PM
Last Post: h3rm35