Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
THE ETERNAL LIFE
01-30-2008, 01:34 PM
THE ETERNAL LIFE
THE ETERNAL LIFE

As disciples of the Great School, you should be generous and give out the Divine Word abundantly – like Christ, who fed thousands of people with five loaves of bread. Whatever each of you has heard, accepted, and put into practice, let him give it out to those people that are genuinely interested. The one, who talks, might become a public speaker. The one, who does not speak, cannot become a public speaker; the one, who studies, might become a learned man; the one, who does not study, cannot become a learned man; the one, who sings, might become a singer; the one, who does not sing, cannot become a singer; the one, who loves, comes back to life; the one, who does not love - dies; the one, who loves Truth, might become a free man; the one, who does not love Truth, will become a slave.

Christ said to the wealthy man: “One thing you are short of.” One thing all the contemporary people are short of. A young man went to a qualified potter to follow the trade. As he worked for three years, he decided that he has already followed the trade, so he told to his master: Please announce that I am now a master, for I am already a man of age - I would like to get married and work on my own.

His master agreed, gave him the right to work as a master and sent him to work on his own. The young man made a lot of pottery, observing all the rules he had adopted from his master and put the pottery into the oven to bake. What was his surprise, when he saw, that after baking them all the pottery cracked. He quickly went to his master and told him about the disaster. His master told him: in order that your pottery does not crack, you should stay with me for another three years. – I’ll stay, because I want to learn this art as well, for no one buys cracked pottery.

Continue to read:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...496899/pg1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2008, 02:43 PM
THE ETERNAL LIFE
Quote:in order that your pottery does not crack, you should stay with me for another three years
This is cruel. The man worked probably for 20+ years for the master and master still took advantage of him.
Could be compared to interests of the banks (who are bank owners?)

Yeah, that's a honest culture, the biblical one. You have the same story with Laban, who stole 7 years of Jacob's life and cheated him all the way, just for his own comfort.

One day Chuang Tzu and a friend were walking by a river. &Look at the fish
swimming about,& said Chuang Tzu, &They are really enjoying themselves.&

&You are not a fish,& replied the friend, &So you can't truly know that they
are enjoying themselves.&

&You are not me,& said Chuang Tzu. &So how do you know that I do not
know that the fish are enjoying themselves?&
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The high life: Private-jet flying, aviator-wearing Buddhist monks captured on video R.R 0 224 06-19-2013 06:08 PM
Last Post: R.R
  The Spirit and the Flesh. High and Low Tides in Life Solve et Coagula 0 194 04-15-2012 10:32 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The Conditions of the Eternal Life Solve et Coagula 0 166 04-14-2012 10:45 PM
  Have you experienced timeline alterations in your present life? peragrate 14 974 03-18-2012 11:31 AM
Last Post: peragrate
  The Crown of Life Solve et Coagula 0 195 02-26-2012 08:15 PM
  Christianity & Reincarnation: Who Invented The "One-Life" Belief Anyway? Solve et Coagula 0 279 02-25-2012 01:16 PM
  Why is Life so Unjust? - the Law of Reincarnation Solve et Coagula 0 163 02-25-2012 01:05 PM
  Joseph interprets the pharaoh’s dream; how this applies to our everyday life Solve et Coagula 0 213 02-11-2012 12:29 PM
  Is Life But a Dream? Solve et Coagula 1 259 08-19-2011 08:39 PM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
  The Afterlife Is Real - Science Confirms Life After Death Exists Solve et Coagula 2 658 08-08-2011 08:19 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole