Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rothschild family symbol
02-29-2008, 08:33 PM
Rothschild family symbol
I've been doing trying to do some research into the use of ritual sacrifice and pagan groups and I came across this page during that:

http://thule-sarmatia.blogspot.com/

if you look half way down the page there is a symbol that I had up until now had only associated with the rothschild empire. Obviously it's roots are from elsewhere.

I may well just ignorant of something here that is common knowledge but seeing it on this hardcore nazi page was a suprise to me.

Can anyone help me fill in the blanks as to the history of this symbol and why the rothschilds use it? Is anyone else suprised by this?

many cheers

nik

edit) I also noted that that sites blogroll curiously has this on it:

http://www.themodernfreemason.com/

weirdshit
Quote this message in a reply
02-29-2008, 09:29 PM
Rothschild family symbol
I have found that symbolism is a rabbits hole. with nothing inside.
Find all posts by this user
02-29-2008, 09:41 PM
Rothschild family symbol
hmm, there's a lot of powerful folk who obviously don't share your opinion.

personally, I think you're underrating the importance of semiotics..and maybe discounting the direct influence symbology plays on your subconscious..just a thought bro

maybe check out someone like Derren Brown whose very adept in playing with peoples' minds using sublinimal symbols..it's pretty fascinating what synbols can do - advertisers wouldn't use them otherwise.

nevertheless thanks for sharing your findings;)hehe

- I would still like to find out why the rothschilds and "galician" neo nazis share this symbol and from where it derives if anyone can help.
02-29-2008, 10:28 PM
Rothschild family symbol
Quote:I've been doing trying to do some research into the use of ritual sacrifice and pagan groups and I came across this page during that:

http://thule-sarmatia.blogspot.com/

if you look half way down the page there is a symbol that I had up until now had only associated with the rothschild empire. Obviously it's roots are from elsewhere.

I may well just ignorant of something here that is common knowledge but seeing it on this hardcore nazi page was a suprise to me.

Can anyone help me fill in the blanks as to the history of this symbol and why the rothschilds use it? Is anyone else suprised by this?

many cheers

nik

edit) I also noted that that sites blogroll curiously has this on it:

http://www.themodernfreemason.com/

weirdshit

Well which symbol is it ? Which one?

Is it the Roman Double Eagle?

[Image: Byzantine_eagle.JPG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-headed_eagle

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
02-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Rothschild family symbol
no,the falange of five arrows tied together - I can't get the image off the page but it's about a third way down on the right hand side. two times either side of text for the "european brigades of reconquista," or something, on a blue and yellow tricolour...

edit) got the number of arrows wrong hehe
02-29-2008, 11:11 PM
Rothschild family symbol
[Image: 5arrow.gif]

http://www.rothschildarchive.org/ib/?doc=/...data_faq_5arrow

The five arrows remain an enduring symbol of the Rothschild name. The first appearance of a bundle of arrows representing the family was in the Austrian patent for arms of 1817 that placed the brothers on the first rung of the nobility. In 1822, the brothers advanced yet further in the ranks of the Austrian nobility, becoming barons of the Empire.

Five arrows appear on the English grant of arms for which Nathan successfully petitioned in 1818 on behalf of himself and all his brothers and their descendants. Nathan's design incorporated a lion (rejected by the Austrians) grasping in its paw a bundle of five arrows.

Many members of the family began to adopt the motif of the five arrows. It appears in letterheads, on bookplates, on porcelain, in jewellery and in countless other decorative ways. Letterheads survive from the mid 19th century which show that some individuals preferred to see the arrows pointing upwards, in spite of the official description of the arrows approved by the Austrian heralds of arms. Although this was purely a matter of personal choice, a cross-channel split of opinion began to develop! The French family and bank gradually adopted 'arrows up' for all uses of the symbol, while the English remained faithful to the 'arrows down' version. So, within the Rothschild group of business, 'arrows down' are used for N M Rothschild & Sons, its subsidiaries and companies in which it has the predominant interest; 'arrows up' for Rothschild & Cie Banque, its subsidiaries and companies in which it has the predominant interest.

But why arrows at all?

The clue is in the work of Moritz Oppenheim, the "painter of the Rothschilds". A sketch in oils depicts the story told by Plutarch of Scilurus who, on his deathbed, asked his sons - five are depicted by Oppenheim - to break a bundle of darts. When they all failed, he showed them how easily the arrows could be broken individually, cautioning them that their strength as a family lay in their unity.

I guess fives Nazi's could use the symbol for the own purposes??:quiet:

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

02-29-2008, 11:30 PM
Rothschild family symbol
hey, thanks for going to that effort Weyland.

Well, if the symbol predates them as being iconic Plutarch's account of Scilurus then I could understand why the this nazi group would use it for its family/strength in numbers motif but if it was designed specifically for the rothschilds by their 'family painter' at that time in Austria, then it's pretty odd that a hardcore fascist group would adopt it as their symbol too - considering rothschilds being of ashkenazi hereditary, infamous for the power of their banking empire and unaminously despised by neo-nazi groups. It's curious that's for sure:huh:

i'm trying to find out if moritz oppenheim is accredited with designing the symbol - ah, i see the "english grant of arms" - but then, there's no continuity in that story either - if nathan rothschild petioned for this symbol in 1818 to represent his family and their descendents then why would it be said to relate to Scilurus in...ah ok, I see it now- it was "nathan's design" initially incorporating "a lion" which the Austrians forbade.

right then, so why are nazi's using it? weird
02-29-2008, 11:49 PM
Rothschild family symbol
What I thought was interesting was the Marijuana leaf in that other symbol ??? :biggrin:

02-29-2008, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 02-29-2008 11:54 PM by triplesix.)
Rothschild family symbol
There have been some strange neo-nazi/"Jewish" connections in the past. For example, take Elohim City. If you aren't familiar with Elohim City, it was founded by a Canadian Christian white supremicist in the early 70's. Supposedly here is where McVeigh fraternized with other dissidents while plotting the Oklahoma City bombing.

We all (should) know (by now) that McVeigh was trained and protected by the US government, specifically the FBI, who provided all the necessary connections for McVeigh to play patsy for the bombing. No doubt, elements exist(ed) within Elohim City.

Anyway, I always found it strange that a Neo-Nazi would choose Hebrew as the language with which to name his seperatist "city-state."

Just another example.

&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
03-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Rothschild family symbol
Quote:There have been some strange neo-nazi/"Jewish" connections in the past. For example, take Elohim City. If you aren't familiar with Elohim City, it was founded by a Canadian Christian white supremicist in the early 70's. Supposedly here is where McVeigh fraternized with other dissidents while plotting the Oklahoma City bombing.

We all (should) know (by now) that McVeigh was trained and protected by the US government, specifically the FBI, who provided all the necessary connections for McVeigh to play patsy for the bombing. No doubt, elements exist(ed) within Elohim City.

Anyway, I always found it strange that a Neo-Nazi would choose Hebrew as the language with which to name his seperatist "city-state."

Just another example.

Yes Hebrew is also Christian this is the connection. Real crazy shit!!

03-01-2008, 12:16 AM
Rothschild family symbol
Quote:There have been some strange neo-nazi/"Jewish" connections in the past. For example, take Elohim City. If you aren't familiar with Elohim City, it was founded by a Canadian Christian white supremicist in the early 70's. Supposedly here is where McVeigh fraternized with other dissidents while plotting the Oklahoma City bombing.

Just another example.

I'd heard of that place but only in passing..I didn't know so much. But I can sort of see the connection why in terms of relation to bibical nomenclature white supremacist christians might choose such - tenuous though the reasoning may be.

But this is an icon supposedly designed by nathan rothschild, it's highly odd they would adopt this when there's a plethora of available nazi iconography out there to choose from already.

i'm going to find out more about that specific campaign for "galicia" ( which up until now i thought was in spain lol).

looking further at their site it seems they are supportive of albanian kosova and even have a blog entry titled "nazi islam? ja!ja!" - I guess being Ukranian they aren't too keen on Russia, nazi's or not...even though most of the site and links seem to be russian. so, they're just taking the piss using the rothschild symbol then..
03-01-2008, 12:22 AM
Rothschild family symbol
[Image: 3fb3245679ad.gif]

looks like a Mary Jane symbol to me?

03-01-2008, 12:44 AM
Rothschild family symbol
sure does. i missed that..

seems like they are trying to mask the grim reality of what neo-nazi groups are about with slick internet graphic chic' and a kind of post modernity twist of irony.

using the rothschild symbol though.it's still a strange choice.

edit) and the link to a freemason site too. these are some kooky nazis
03-01-2008, 04:34 AM
Rothschild family symbol
Quote:sure does. i missed that..

seems like they are trying to mask the grim reality of what neo-nazi groups are about with slick internet graphic chic' and a kind of post modernity twist of irony.

using the rothschild symbol though.it's still a strange choice.

edit) and the link to a freemason site too. these are some kooky nazis

Remember dualism is great, what better way to subvert?

Christ AntiChrist

Semitic AntiSemitic

right way up or right way down

spinning clockwise or counter clockwise

Zionist AntiZionist

supposedly the biggest Satanist are living in the Vatican?

black and white

03-01-2008, 08:00 AM
Rothschild family symbol
surething, but i just didn't figure the rationale of the mirrior as being the mainstay of iconography in a ukranian/russian neo nazi webring. I guess instinctively I assumed they would be pretty "what you see is what you get" in approach rather than that of a seemingly subtle form of crytptocism.

ie. the links to "modern freemasonary", the adoption, of the private symbol of an all powerful jewish dynasty and support for "americanisation" and albanian muslim rights to Kosova..

I still think it's significantly bizarre but..ok, perhaps i am being naive about it:)

ah a wierd world,man:rolleyes:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Video Family Court Judge, beats 16-year-old disabled daughter drummer 0 480 11-02-2011 05:22 PM
Last Post: drummer
  Meier on Rothschild Tower TriWooOx 1 556 10-31-2009 08:52 PM
Last Post: Weyland
  NM Rothschild Pitches UK Infrastructure Grab --- 13 1,359 09-12-2009 02:14 AM
Last Post: drummer
  Rothschild Connection to "Lockerbie Bomber" TriWooOx 1 467 08-31-2009 04:37 AM
Last Post: yeti
  OMG I just saw my family on Al Jazeera arabic mastermg 0 311 08-25-2009 08:20 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  CAR TARGETS ROYAL FAMILY IN HOLLAND B4Time 5 599 05-01-2009 03:09 AM
Last Post: ---
  RD Laing: The abominable family man --- 2 1,743 04-15-2009 01:24 PM
  Kinsella family call for national service TriWooOx 1 418 07-03-2008 11:45 PM
Last Post: iamthelolrus
  Rothschild Octopus harmonius 1 398 05-25-2008 11:04 PM
Last Post: jack
  freemason symbol --- 9 887 04-19-2008 03:44 AM