Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Any one on here from like 6 years ago?
07-26-2011, 03:26 AM
Any one on here from like 6 years ago?
Is this still Ctrl's forum? i think i heard ognir is still here anyone remember madhtumbs and the like, conspiracy research, faust etc etc.. Just curious
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2011, 03:40 AM
RE: Any one on here from like 6 years ago?
I was around then, though didn't converse at that point. Ctrl is still about from time to time, as well as Ognir.

"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
07-26-2011, 03:59 AM
(07-26-2011 03:26 AM)dracowolf Wrote:  Is this still Ctrl's forum?

No. He retired his domain names a couple of years back. What was your username?

[Image: randquote.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-26-2011, 05:38 AM
I remember madthumbs, conspiracy research, and faust. Grin

I used to go by the name Inheritor.

Remember wokensheep ?

We actually still have quite a few old school members. Smile

The Anthem
07-26-2011, 06:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2011 06:23 AM by rockingtheboat.)
Me.

I can't remember my multiple user names. I had so many because ognir used to ban me every 3 weeks, whenever I told him that his mainstream-taped-from-tv uploads were pure Bull-Shit.

My first upload to CC was in the summer of 2005. It was the news report about the israeli spy ring around 911 ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENwze5owq4w ).

I remember it was an eye-opener for many at that time.

My experiences since then have led me to the conclusion that gentiles are not any better than the jewish part. They can be and often are equally as fake, selfish, opportunistic, hate-filled and heartless. That's what led me to give up on exposing the judeo angle of the conspiracy.

http://m.youtube.com/#/user/MrSayonara7777
07-26-2011, 06:28 AM
(07-26-2011 06:14 AM)rockingtheboat Wrote:  I can't remember my multiple user names. I had so many because ognir used to ban me every 3 weeks, whenever I told him that his mainstream-taped-from-tv uploads were pure Bull-Shit.

Funny how things change. There are some interesting mainstream news shows uploaded here, which are fairly popular. A lot of people don't use their TVs any more, so rely on sites like this for their propaganda doses.

(07-26-2011 06:14 AM)rockingtheboat Wrote:  My first upload to CC was in the summer of 2005. It was the news report about the israeli spy ring around 911 ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENwze5owq4w ).

My experiences since then have led me to the conclusion that gentiles are not any better than the jewish part. They are equally as fake, selfish, opportunistic, hate-filled and heartless. That's what led me to give up on exposing the judeo angle of the conspiracy.

I agree that jew bashing to the exclusion of others is counterproductive. IMO posters that do nothing but bash jews are probably jew cointelpro.

07-26-2011, 12:38 PM
Woah woah woah!!!! I take of fence to that.

just cause one exposes one side of the puzzle, the easy as shit side to try to shake the sheep doesn't mean we fly the enemy flag. some i can buy that maybe. or some due to not knowing who pulls the strings/ re-written education ect. though.....

BTW nice to see you on Yeti last post i read it said you were down tech wise.

Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
07-26-2011, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2011 03:08 PM by rockclimber.)
(07-26-2011 06:14 AM)rockingtheboat Wrote:  Me.

I can't remember my multiple user names. I had so many because ognir used to ban me every 3 weeks, whenever I told him that his mainstream-taped-from-tv uploads were pure Bull-Shit.

My first upload to CC was in the summer of 2005. It was the news report about the israeli spy ring around 911 ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENwze5owq4w ).

My experiences since then have led me to the conclusion that gentiles are not any better than the jewish part. They can be and often are equally as fake, selfish, opportunistic, hate-filled and heartless. That's what led me to give up on exposing the judeo angle of the conspiracy.

I agree that gentiles can be just as bad: fake selfish, opportunist, hate-filled, heartless etc, but my main goal is to not leave the elite Jewish angle out of the equation, to bring it into the fold. That's where so many in the alternative media fail, they fear going there and they often give the elite jews a free pass. I'm in this to help fill that gap-and furthermore to Expose the crimes of Zionists, both Christian and Jew.
07-26-2011, 05:26 PM
(07-26-2011 03:07 PM)jeunose Wrote:  That's where so many in the alternative media fail, they fear going there and they often give the elite jews a free pass.

Undecided

Are you serious? I wish I got some other news...seriously. Sure, if you are defining alternative media as just 'Alex Jones', you'd have a point, but man, I cannot remember the last time I heard a serious post, or article on the Vatican and their influence. But I have read hundreds of headlines and articles blaming Zionists (within Israel/Palestine as well as elsewhere).

Go back three years, and of course, things were different. I hear more news about Israel/Palestine from anti-Zionist sources and contributors than I do about my own country, and that's without trying. [Just to note, do not confuse what I am saying with what is seen in the mainstream media, of which I pay minimal attention].

"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
07-26-2011, 06:20 PM
(07-26-2011 05:26 PM)Dunamis Wrote:  
(07-26-2011 03:07 PM)jeunose Wrote:  That's where so many in the alternative media fail, they fear going there and they often give the elite jews a free pass.

Undecided

Are you serious? I wish I got some other news...seriously. Sure, if you are defining alternative media as just 'Alex Jones', you'd have a point, but man, I cannot remember the last time I heard a serious post, or article on the Vatican and their influence. But I have read hundreds of headlines and articles blaming Zionists (within Israel/Palestine as well as elsewhere).

Go back three years, and of course, things were different. I hear more news about Israel/Palestine from anti-Zionist sources and contributors than I do about my own country, and that's without trying. [Just to note, do not confuse what I am saying with what is seen in the mainstream media, of which I pay minimal attention].

I'm a protestant per se so any exposes of the vatican/jesuits does not offend me one iota but I just don't see them as major players...a part of the conspiracy as a whole, yes, and there are several on Oracle Broadcasting who make the vatican connection but you would be right to say that the numbers are small. Btw, I'm thoroughly enjoying the exposes on these homo/pedophile priests so any corruption in the Church should be brought to the light. As far as Oracle goes, Giuliani is the only staunch anti-zionist on Oracle that I now of.

To be fair, GCN is really closer to the mainstream then most of the other networks and few touch the elite jew connection over there, however RBN does go there. Rense radio does a fair job also so in that sense you would actually be right.
07-26-2011, 07:25 PM
I didn't start this thread but from my pc it says that "rockingtheboat" is the starter of this thread. Very weird...has my account been hijacked ?....any explanation...?!!

07-26-2011, 07:32 PM
hmm perhaps someone has hacked your account? check your history.
07-27-2011, 02:47 AM
(07-26-2011 12:38 PM)Deathaniel Wrote:  Woah woah woah!!!! I take of fence to that.

just cause one exposes one side of the puzzle, the easy as shit side to try to shake the sheep doesn't mean we fly the enemy flag.

Dude, please reread what I said as many times as it takes to understand it.

(07-26-2011 12:38 PM)Deathaniel Wrote:  BTW nice to see you on Yeti last post i read it said you were down tech wise.

I still have my netbook.

07-27-2011, 02:49 AM
(07-26-2011 07:25 PM)rockingtheboat Wrote:  I didn't start this thread but from my pc it says that "rockingtheboat" is the starter of this thread. Very weird...has my account been hijacked ?....any explanation...?!!

Since you said that you were the same person who started this thread, but have multiple accounts, I merged the other account into this one for you. Multiple accounts on this site is not allowed.

07-27-2011, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2011 02:59 AM by rockingtheboat.)
Quote:Since you said that you were the same person who started this thread, but have multiple accounts, I merged the other account into this one for you. Multiple accounts on this site is not allowed.

!!!!!!!?????

I don't have another account that I can remember having here. If you have merged the user who started this thread into mine (rockingtheboat), then you have tossed that legitimate user away.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Eleven years already? Happy Birthday ConCen Mike_Smith 0 73 03-29-2014 08:51 PM
Last Post: Mike_Smith
  I got a feast for your eyes and ears! Happy New Years! Weyland 4 760 01-08-2012 10:40 AM
Last Post: p4r4
  US soldier jailed for seven years over murders of Afghan civilians Djones 0 417 09-24-2011 07:49 PM
Last Post: Djones
  Happy New Years CONCEN! Weyland 8 1,143 01-01-2011 08:01 PM
Last Post: solar
  Snipes sentenced to three years TriWooOx 10 1,386 11-21-2010 05:18 AM
Last Post: Dunamis
  The Next Hundred Years Audiobook --- 21 3,345 10-12-2010 01:47 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  9/11 Nine years ago kevlar 17 2,274 09-18-2010 06:03 PM
Last Post: deathstickboy
  Movies that scare for life: Viewers left with fears for years drummer 15 2,169 07-05-2010 05:24 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
Exclamation VIDEO: Oil could leak for "30 Years"! joeblow 2 635 06-13-2010 11:00 PM
Last Post: kevlar
  Think Government Is Corrupt? You May Face 10 Years In Jail datars 2 561 02-11-2010 12:03 AM
Last Post: Melchor