http://www.sott.net/articles/show/218901...kers-Gone-

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/218843...y-Warfare-

http://criminalstate.com/2010/12/wikilea...y-warfare/

http://www.intifada-palestine.com/2009/0...y-warfare/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2010, 01:25 PM
RE: Wikileaks and Assange = Rothschilds: The Proof
Netanyahu, Mark Stephens didn't really have to read much more on it you back a good case against the wikileaks arm of PR. I'm sure there is some truth to it - most lies have a good amount of truth to it.

.. but it's one of the many heads of the dragon. It feeds on our attention the more time we spend picking it apart the less time we have to concentrate on actually building alternatives for ourselves and others.

This was my last bit on the WikiLies h/t to H3rm35 and the other posters on the thread:
http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=33504

I'm done with it for now.

Countries are mere shells in this game. It's about people leveraging power, by getting us to hand it over by bribe, by deception and by force whenever necessary. The lines of nation states are merely vehicles in this game. Even corporations are shells - family names like Rothschild are fronts/ shells too (you can change a name - and they have, what is a de Rothschild - hint: not of the bloodline), that can be worn and discarded. However there is a power base and we can't let the propaganda distract and divide us.

Keep your eye on the ball. Global tyranny, how to stop it, one person at a time; by not handing over our power.

There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Wikileaks gets a ton of press inspite of the weakness of its 'revelations'. Its reports show nothing about economic factors and maintains several illusions that have been built up by the establishment - such as terrorism and countries being hostile to each other.

Another place to look if possible is to investigate Assanges' mother and the new age cult she was a part of led by Anne Hamilton-Byrne.

Lets just say Byrne liked to see the effects of LSD and children, at a time when Assange would have been a pre-teen.
12-05-2010, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2010 07:09 PM by rsol.)
either that or it shows a lot of people in the community that some of the facts in this are rather dull and wont believe anything unless its got a jesuit or NWO stamp on it and OK'd by whatever your favourite pundit of the month is.

If it doesn't gel with your world view you are going to be sceptical. has anyone read this or just listened to the comments from others?
Quote:"Lets just say Byrne liked to see the effects of LSD and children, at a time when Assange would have been a pre-teen. "
Or lets just say he was in that group. Oh no we cant because there is no proof of such. This is what i mean by innuendo.
12-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Assange has ridiculed the concept of 9-11 being anything other than 19 Islamic hijackers working for their own deeds.

What is his wikileaks really exposing? Reports of torture and mistreatment of civillians are hardly earth-shattering as they have been reported constantly. All wikileaks has proven is - gasp - governments lie. The networks are giving him huge press coverage. This cannot be done without an ok by the powers behind the news which are Rothschild controlled agencies. Much of the reporting is gossip like anyway, 'oh some wikileaks document said this military general reckons that country's president is a fool'.

Wikileaks is classic controlled opposition, another case of 'look there's someone who talks on my behalf, I'll support them' and you give up your thinking abilities to these characters.

As for the LSD comments, I never said they were a fact that Assange had been initiated into Byrne's cult, merely stating further investigation should go into this stage of his life. His mother got away from an abusive partner but we don't know to what extent she got away from the cults' teachings (if she ever did). All I know is that cult has come by some knowledge which is believed by the very powerful in this world, and those powers have resorted time and time again to the creation of what looks like opposition movements to move their own agendas forward. In fact we are seeing the seeds of this spring up with the numerous calls by people encouraging censorship if it interferes with state security. This will be the legacy of wikileaks - 'not its revelations'.
12-05-2010, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2010 06:46 PM by rsol.)
Quote:Assange has ridiculed the concept of 9-11 being anything other than 19 Islamic hijackers working for their own deeds.

SO?? cant he have a view to it differently to yours? I think there were hijackers there too. just not in all planes. remember my view is now different from both yours and his. im i in on it???

Quote:What is his wikileaks really exposing? Reports of torture and mistreatment of civillians are hardly earth-shattering as they have been reported constantly.

And denied outright. the fact is with most leaks this CONFIRMS this.

Quote:His mother got away from an abusive partner but we don't know to what extent she got away from the cults' teachings (if she ever did).

Yes and with that logic "i dont know" YOU are not a shill or and alien or my second personality taking over my body.

You do know she got away. but you dont know what she was thinking all that time but have decided to fill this in. careful. look to the facts and not the conclusions implied. Its not enough. I would say keep looking also but not with the frame of mind of indictment. open your mind to doubt as well as belief. remember what others have to gain from this.
12-05-2010, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2010 08:29 PM by R.R.)
Quote:SO?? cant he have a view to it differently to yours? I think there were hijackers there too. just not in all planes. remember my view is now different from both yours and his. im i in on it???

Of course he can have a different view as you can too. Thanks for reminding me you have a different view, I couldn't tell. Seriously though you should stop arguing with me based on things I haven't said, I did not say there were no hijackers, I said Assange doesn't allow for it to be any deeper than that, which fills me with suspicion. It is reminiscent of the likes of Chomsky or even a journalist I respect in John Pilger who detail the crimes but are still unwilling to even entertain the idea of 9-11 being something deeper than crazy muslims scheming in caves inspite of their work confirming the reality of nefarious conspiracies, which is the modus operandi of a gatekeeper.

Quote:And denied outright. the fact is with most leaks this CONFIRMS this.

Confirmation has been around since the beginning of the occupation. Photo evidence was provided showing detainees being subjected to terrible abuse a few years ago, which is a bigger confirmation than a report. The same thing happened - nobody took responsibility and in the face of blatant evidence it was still spun off and still dismissed.

Quote:Yes and with that logic "i dont know" YOU are not a shill or and alien or my second personality taking over my body.

You do know she got away. but you dont know what she was thinking all that time but have decided to fill this in. careful. look to the facts and not the conclusions implied. Its not enough. I would say keep looking also but not with the frame of mind of indictment. open your mind to doubt as well as belief. remember what others have to gain from this.

Again another example of you arguing with me based on things I've not said.

Heres what I originally said:

Quote:Another place to look if possible is to investigate Assanges' mother and the new age cult she was a part of led by Anne Hamilton-Byrne.

The key word being INVESTIGATE, it does not say for definate, it says to investigate. Which was reiterated in the second post:

Quote:As for the LSD comments, I never said they were a fact that Assange had been initiated into Byrne's cult, merely stating further investigation should go into this stage of his life.

The follow up comments were reasons to investigate. You again commit logical fallacies which is why you are coming up with silly arguments. This is further evidenced by your use of rhetorical and sarcastic questions such as mentioning aliens or second personalities, to generalise and obscure the actual arguments being presented, which I'll reiterate again, Assange should be investigated further which is a simple rule of thumb for any public figure, especially one being presented as the evil bad guy putting peoples' security at risk, as experience has taught us that much like bin Laden or Saddam Hussein, these characters usually have a link to the establishment anyway. This does not necessarily mean Assange is a willing accomplice, but somebody has made a decision that the public should be aware of this man and what he is doing. You should be well aware that there is a strategic reason we are shown anything and the point of the matter is to figure out what that reason is, which I have already mentioned that I feel in the end the lasting legacy of wikileaks will be more censorship in speech and maybe even laws being passed making it legal to 'silence' what people like Assange are doing - using the internet to expose corruption. Whether Assange is a genuinely concerned citizen or a man playing a role is not going to be found out by taking at face value his media portrayal, which seems all too WWF in their engineering of him as a 'bad guy'.

Ponder this Bertrand Russell quote:

'Although there are rival groups in
the newspaper world, there are, of course, many
matters as to which the rival groups are agreed. In
a suburban train in the morning, one man may
be reading the Daily Mail and another the Daily
Express, but if by some miracle they should fall into
conversation they would not find much divergence
in the opinions they had imbibed or in the facts of
which they had been informed. Thus for reasons
which are ultimately technical and scientific, the
newspapers have become an influence tending to
uniformity and increasing the rarity of unusual
opinions
.'
12-08-2010, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2010 08:29 AM by itrackuhere.)
Quote:I feel in the end the lasting legacy of wikileaks will be more censorship in speech and maybe even laws being passed making it legal to 'silence' what people like Assange are doing - using the internet to expose corruption.

That's exactly what wilileaks is for. While the fodder wastes their time with what's in wikileaks and what the rest of the world thinks about it, behind the scenes, the long ago implemented plan, speeds up.

The internet and free speech in general will not look the same in twenty years as it does today.

Do you honestly believe that sites like this , that allow material that advocates the over throw of Governments, or material such as "the lies of waco" who's sole purpose in the eyes of the US Government is to inflame and incite citizens into violent anarchy and rebellion , will still be allowed to exist?

Not A Chance in hell

(EDIT) FYI, It wont matter where your servers are. What's accessible will be very scrutinized.

Yes, Canada will follow suit.
12-13-2010, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2010 12:40 PM by rsol.)
Quote:I said Assange doesn't allow for it to be any deeper than that, which fills me with suspicion

Thats not a valid suspicion. thats like saying "I dont trust him, HE's not paranoid ENOUGH"

I dont belive in the no plane theory and would be the same as assange with that thought proccess. it just depends on how much you dis-believe.

Judging from your replies you consider the whole thing top to bottom to be a concerted effort. where is it too deep? where does it stop?
Do you think that the entire planet is under some sort of operational umbrella with everyone in each others pocket and only you know the truth? Do you think everything that comes up is suspect? It always annoys me when i get this sort of assumption with very small amounts of data either way.

The thread states it as though its so. no doubts, then once you look into the links its vapid. Im sorry but a list of unconfirmable suspicions doesnt cut through this.

I can imagine that some in wikileaks want to go further with their releases. whats the agenda there? to get them to break the law and go too far? full disclosure would mean arrests all round. I suspect there are people there who want to release the data within the confines of law and morality. to anyone violently opposed to this please put down your full name, address and contact details, not to meantion any other relevent details in order to find you. I mean, you wouldnt mind everyone knowing....
12-13-2010, 11:53 AM
Instead of blabbing about the recent WikiLeaks scandal that came after the release of private diplomat emails, why don't you familiarize yourself with what WikiLeaks has done in the past?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...coops.html

Quote:Wikileaks' release of 90,000 classified Afghanistan war records is the biggest but far from the first scoop the whistleblower site has picked up since it went public in early 2007, the Telegraph notes, listing some other major coups.

* Iraq helicopter attack. The Pentagon accused Wikileaks of endangering national security after it posted a video taken from an Apache helicopter's gun camera showing the crew shooting dead 15 civilians, including two Reuters journalists, and laughing about it.

* Scientology. Wikileaks put the secret 'bibles' of Scientology online in 2008 and refuse to remove the L. Ron Hubbard-penned works despite efforts from the organization's lawyers.
* Climategate. Leaked emails in which scientists discussed ways to manipulate climate data sparked a major row in the scientific world and a UN investigation.
* Guantanamo manual. An operating manual for dealing with Gitmo inmates found its way onto Wikileaks in 2007, letting human rights groups know that prisoners could be denied Red Cross access for up to 4 weeks.
* Sarah Palin's private emails. The then-Alaska governor was accused of trying to dodge transparency guidelines after emails posted on Wikileaks by a hacker showed that she had been using her Yahoo! account to conduct state business.
* Pentagon Wikileaks warning. A classified military document warning that the site could pose a threat to military operations and detailing efforts to find a possible mole leaking information to the site soon found its way onto Wikileaks.

Also, WikiLeaks has touched on 9/11:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...ealed.html

Quote:More than 500,000 pager messages sent in the United States on the day of the September 11 attacks were published to Wikileaks in November last year. Some were from federal and local officials, but most were from ordinary people. There was a debate over whether the release was legitimately in the public interest, revealing personal messages such as "I'm ok & love you..xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox". A Wikileaks spokesman defended the leak, saying that it represented "one more building block to getting a full picture of what happened on that day."

12-13-2010, 01:29 PM
oh what? really they leak other documents??? really? i mean ive been only on this planet for about a week. pardon me for babbling about current affairs. lets delve into something thats already covered, thanks for pointing me in a more pointless direction.
12-13-2010, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2010 04:01 PM by ^v^hooters ex.)
(12-13-2010 01:29 PM)rsol Wrote:  lets delve into something thats already covered..

Done. George Soros and his relationship to wikileaks, please.

http://spitfirelist.com/for-the-record/f...he-damned/

http://spitfirelist.com/for-the-record/f...g-larsson/

blessings
12-13-2010, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2010 06:00 PM by R.R.)
Quote:Thats not a valid suspicion. thats like saying "I dont trust him, HE's not paranoid ENOUGH"

No its like saying 'I don't trust him because he gives me no reason to'. It may not be a valid suspicion but I have yet to see a valid verification or anything resembling a reason to trust.

Anyway let's not forget that lost amongst all this talk of Assange is that he was arrested with the European Arrest Warrant which essentially allows any EU country to demand the arrest of anybody who has broken their laws even if they reside in a country where the same action is not considered illegal. Also note the rather stupid overly bureaucratic sensitivity of Swedish law which is what the rest of the world has to look forward to.

Thanks Julian for diverting public attention away from this.
12-13-2010, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2010 07:57 PM by rsol.)
well if you are waiting for everyone to prove to you can trust them you are going to be in a room of 1.

Your understanding of european law is knee jerk. his "crime" was commited IN SWEDEN. where do you think the juristiction should be? If YOU break THEIR law in THEIR COUNTRY, THEY can extridite YOU to stand trial THERE. not much point doing it in england as he hasnt been accused of a crime in this country. THINK!!!

Exactly what would of swung it. no planes? lasers? nukes? controlled demolition? could he just be basing his opinion on his findings and not what he cant prove?

Yet you fail to see that sweden is NOT the country that really wants to extradite him. however making up a crap excuse for a crime to hold him in England can grant the US authorities more time to find a way to prosecute him. never mind the european union. This extradition case can easily span months.

OR, its all a ploy to show you the insides of american diplomatic circles and what has happened in iraq and afghanistan. not to mention all the others. thats all there to fool you.........theres no way that a cable list with 2.5million people with access could possibly be leaked. im not really here either. im just a figment of your imagination.

Maybe julian assange is just some guy somewhere doing what he thinks is right..that....ever.....bubble up in your head?? you would probably consider yourself naive for even thinking it.......how naive. You give TPTB way too much of a compliment. They are a house of cards and you prefer to view them as unstoppable. your choice, not mine.

Quote:Confirmation has been around since the beginning of the occupation. Photo evidence was provided showing detainees being subjected to terrible abuse a few years ago, which is a bigger confirmation than a report. The same thing happened - nobody took responsibility and in the face of blatant evidence it was still spun off and still dismissed.
thats right the face of blatant evidence that COULD be shrugged off and spun "a few bad apples ect ect" Most of the videos you have seen have come from troops in the field enjoying themselves or the odd explosion. abu griab wasnt easily washed away but, washed enough.

Whats interesting to me is how many people in the community have started on him in concert with the American authorities. didn't see much when they were just releasing Chinese docs. now its YOUR government and YOUR authorities maybe you dont like the fact that your favourite pundits were not chosen to leak this, or perhaps the "sleepers" we all keep worrying about have woken up.

Perhaps you would of preferred wikileaks (not just julian assange) to release ALL docs regardless of their impact. perhaps THAT would make the US authorities have an easier case for espionage. perhaps you would prefer him to not put it out to the papers because as you know it, every single one is working for "them", no exceptions.

The fact is ANYTHING should be questioned yes. however, that which questions it must also be examined. Ask yourself what would swing it. type it out and post it. see if your world view holds water........ what were you expecting from these low-level leaks? were you expecting higher level leaks?
12-13-2010, 07:09 PM
fastadpole

'It feeds on our attention the more time we spend picking it apart the less time we have to concentrate on actually building alternatives for ourselves and others.'

absolutely! Undecided
deserves a thread of its own really for discussion. Huh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Bug Proof Wikileaks is a Psyop CharliePrime 8 718 07-30-2013 01:05 AM
Last Post: mexika
Information Bradley Manning, Adrian Lamo & the WikiLeaks Affair h3rm35 39 10,016 02-27-2013 07:36 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Assange went a bit too far - Richard Branson to RT TriWooOx 0 212 11-01-2012 06:00 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  100% Conclusive Proof of No-Planes & TV-Fakery on 9/11 in under 8 minutes Negentropic 239 56,770 04-25-2012 04:00 AM
Last Post: Negentropic
  Wikileaks and Stratfor, Israel Busted Again Solve et Coagula 0 268 02-28-2012 01:10 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
Shocked wikileaks exposes US espionage upon Indigenous people Naturalmiztic 0 283 01-03-2012 01:58 PM
Last Post: Naturalmiztic
  WikiLeaks: US military cannot find evidence linking Julian Assange to Bradley Manning TriWooOx 1 445 01-26-2011 06:15 PM
Last Post: rsol
  GORDON DUFF: ELVIS, BIN LADEN AND ASSANGE (VIDEO) Solve et Coagula 0 266 01-23-2011 03:18 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Wikileaks' Assange's Lawyer has connections to Rothschilds TriWooOx 2 642 12-29-2010 03:44 AM
Last Post: zapoper
  BREAKING: WikiLeaks Being Used to Justify "Patriot Act" Legislation For Internet h3rm35 10 1,147 12-20-2010 06:28 PM
Last Post: rsol