Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poussin Secret Discovered: key of a great mystery
05-20-2012, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2012 09:36 AM by francoise.)
Poussin Secret Discovered: key of a great mystery
2 unknown POUSSIN paintings discovered:the key of a great MYSTERY

my site is in english now

http://www.lesecretdepoussin.com

In this site at page LINK you must go to my interview in which I give all details why these paintings are the key of RLC mystery . In particular you will find the same details in my paintings and Boudet VLC ..there are good pictures to explain my discoveries
I send you a link to understand code Poussin .
http://littleguyintheeye.wordpress.com/tag/atbash/

It's interessant to see Poussin used kabbale and hermetic langage . And in my paintings also . In his sign Pou and under S X .he has used phonetic kabbale to sign POUSSIN .
There is a sacred geometry in these 2 paintings which give solutions in these paintings .

These 2 family's paintings are 2 Unknown Poussin's paintings and are THE KEY of RENNES LE CHATEAU's mystery

In these paintings Poussin mysterious painter gives his secret and his secret is the RLC mystery .
My story is incredible story,it's true . my ancestor Henri Gasc, priest near Rennes le chateau at Notre Dame de Marceille,who discoveres these 2 paintings hidden in his church ..
He has discovered these paintings,which were: Mysterious ,coded,and that they were from POUSSIN .
He has discovered the secret which was in these paintings ...There is 6 years my mother has given me before his death these 2 paintings and has begun an adventure and discoveries in these paintings . Codes ,symboles,hidden pictures ,letters ,numbers discovered at rayons X with a fabulous hidden face.. Sacred geometry and astronomy give the key of this mystery. Religious secret ,ancestral secret and it was impossible for a priest ,to give this secret without code. Henri Gasc IS THIS PROTAGONIST with Henri Boudet . The key is in Cromlech and parchments . The secret found by Gasc in these paintings has been coded in parchments . Boudet was in the secret with Gasc and has wrotten the CROMLECH.It's a track game ..
The Poussin's secret is in the stars ..I explain so it in my site . I tell this story in my site with details and paintings's pictures

there has been a reportage about my discoverings on the biggest french TV .

Poussin secret is a RELIGIOUS AND GREAT secret . The Poussin's seal is put on my site is TENET Confidentiam . with as picture a Boat ,Argonaute boat which is the same as in one of my painting
TENET comes from sator square ,a secret code ..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Poussin Secret Discovered: key of a great mystery - francoise - 05-20-2012 05:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ancient pyramids discovered in Antarctica pax681 13 1,168 11-14-2013 09:28 PM
Last Post: R.R
  The Secret History of Silicon Valley macfadden 2 480 05-14-2013 04:35 PM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  Was the Great Pyramid really a tomb? MasterDruid 2 665 05-11-2011 09:56 PM
Last Post: pax681
  Secret ancient code, basis of modern civilisation, cracked. 'As big as Jesus' diary' h3rm35 8 1,222 07-01-2010 09:38 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Lost city of Atlantis discovered? TriWooOx 2 852 12-18-2009 09:44 PM
Last Post: April
  Revealed: The secret report that shows how the Nazis planned a Fourth Reich ...in the EU --- 2 658 10-05-2009 09:21 PM
Last Post: ---
  Hitler and the Secret Societies --- 0 547 05-09-2009 01:01 AM
  Atlantis Discovered? Dr Richard H Thorndyke 10 1,790 04-10-2009 09:41 PM
Last Post: Hans Olo
  The Great Land Giveaway mexika 0 418 03-02-2009 08:40 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Mummies found in newly discovered tomb in Egypt mastermg 1 523 02-10-2009 02:09 AM