Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Brief Account Of The True Nature Of The 'ufo Entities'
05-07-2007, 05:31 AM
A Brief Account Of The True Nature Of The 'ufo Entities'
Quote:This article, which appeared originally in FSR 29/1 (October 1983) is reprinted now at the request of a number of readers, and to remind all our readers of what lies ahead for Mankind.

This sentence right here made want to not read this, but unfortunately, i did anyway :geek:

Quote:Four of the leading experts in Ufology in the world have written me privately to say that they think I am on the right track. Only one of them - Ann Druffel - has had the guts to say so publicly.

I've been studying UFO phenomenon for 10 years, and i've never heard of this "leading expert" called Ann Druffel. So I go to her website and see a whopping 5 articles on UFO's . I'm not saying she couldn't be an "expert", but she seems to have a bias opinion toward the religious side of this subject, so of course she would acknowledge this article as "on the right track". If it was an extremely scientific article, you would have "leading expert" Stan Friedman acknowledging the article as being "on the right track".

Quote:One of the more curious features of the followers of the various religions is that, being so dogmatically certain that in their own particular little faith they already possess the whole Truth about all things in Heaven and Earth, it almost never occurs to any of them to look elsewhere and find out what the followers of other religions may know or may have discovered.

This is certainly a pity, for study of all the great world religions -- and notably Islam -- would yield valuable clues as to the true nature of the so-called "UFO Phenomenon" and would rapidly eliminate much of the fatuous "Space-Age Mythology" that has been spawned in such profusion over the last three decades.

How about the profusion of religion and religious battles for 3+ millenniums? I'd say thats pretty fatuous :unsure:

Quote:Islam knows, in fact, of the existence of THREE entirely separate and distinct species of intelligent beings in the Universe, and indeed can furnish suprisingly precise details regarding their natures and roles and activities.....

Hmm... so Islam, one of the newer religions, other than Christianity, has all of the answers? I don't even want to get into this Jinn stuff, i'm sick of hearing it. If any religion has the answers, it's Hinduism, Vimanas...

The fact is, this phenomenon is neither 100% spiritual nor 100% physical. And until someone can manage to incorporate some of each into a cohesive explanation, the question will never be solved. The science aspect of the phenomenon requires a bit of a "leap of faith", and the religious aspect requires a bit of going against some beliefs. Until that happens, the great debate will continue. That is, until these beings show themselves to the world and tell us, but even then, it won't be enough for most....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A Brief Account Of The True Nature Of The 'ufo Entities' - pizzaman777 - 05-07-2007 05:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  UFOs forming crop circles. True or not? Erik 4 859 09-03-2009 03:20 PM
Last Post: drew hempel
  A Brief Account Of The True Nature Of The 'UFO Entities' mastermg 2 443 01-10-2008 11:26 PM
Last Post: bruceleroy7
  True Or Not? ki~ 4 701 01-14-2007 07:51 AM
Last Post: Subliminaut