Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Failure: Connection Limit Exceeded
04-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Failure: Connection Limit Exceeded
So, I closed Utorrent to free up some bandwidth in order to let a video buffer in my browser. Once this completed I reopened Utorrent, only to find that 2 of the torrents I have from concen are red. The tracker says, "Failure: Connection limit exceeded! You may only leech from one location at a time." I did a search on the forums, and only got 2 results. Both ended with something to the effect of "it'll clear up in a few minutes." It's now been a couple of hours, and there's been no change. I have a static IP, so my IP address changing can't be the issue. The interesting thing is that this is only 2 torrents. I recently downloaded all of the Induction Series torrents on here, so I could get what I'm missing and seed what I already have. The only 2 that are affected by this is the Being Human CD-ROM(which is now stuck at 90%), and 20th century Capitalism. Even stranger, the latter was completed 2 days ago, and is in my seeders list, while my stats on concen.org show that I'm leeching that file. I'm not sure what is going on here; so if anybody can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2012, 12:48 AM
RE: FailuConnection Limit Exceeded
(04-11-2012 12:25 AM)Dachrizzist Wrote:  The only 2 that are affected by this is the Being Human CD-ROM(which is now stuck at 90%), and 20th century Capitalism. Even stranger, the latter was completed 2 days ago, and is in my seeders list, while my stats on concen.org show that I'm leeching that file.

Do you have URLs to the torrents that are affected? I can use the torrent ID #s to check the database.

In the mean time, try restarting your modem/router (it could be a PnP issue).

EDIT: Never mind, I just deleted all your peers table entries. I noticed you had 2 entries per torrent, but you should only have 1. You should be OK now.

[Image: randquote.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2012, 02:06 AM
RE: FailuConnection Limit Exceeded
Thanks a bunch Yeti!! The tracker is working fine now. I replied to your PM, and explained that the one issue still persists. This may not be an issue at all, but I just want to make sure that I can seed if other people need the torrent. Thanks again!
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Connection Limit Exceeded? Dunamis 2 1,896 12-20-2008 09:35 PM
Last Post: Dunamis
  The connection has timed out ADLAY 29 3,890 02-08-2008 05:01 PM
Last Post: Guest
  anyone having connection resets while tring to upload? the real enigma 0 486 08-04-2007 03:53 PM
Last Post: the real enigma
  Can't Upload! Connection Reset Error the real enigma 0 586 12-27-2006 02:39 AM
Last Post: the real enigma