Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glenn Beck Blows His Cover
02-12-2010, 07:52 PM

Today, Glenn Beck interviewed Debra Medina on his radio show. He will probably play sound bites of it tonight on TV. What a disappointment that Glenn would pull such a shoddy attack as he did here. Glenn actually tried to put words in Medina's mouth and didn't even bother to listen to the substance of what she had to say.

It was obvious to me anyway, that Debra Medina is posing a huge threat to Incumbent Perry, who Glenn's new buddy Sarah Palin has endorsed. I notice that all the Fox people are running "Love Sarah" campaigns these days. I just hope that people are so fooled by Sarah Palin that they don't take the time to see that she has sold out.

Hasn't Glenn Beck been pointing out that John McCain is a progressive? Didn't Sarah endorse him as well? Can we all spell "HYPOCRITE"!!!

This interview was nothing more than an Ambush to try and discredit Debra Medina. I hope you all see it for what it is.

http://hellomichigan.blogspot.com/2010/0...cover.html

Data R S
Data Recovery Service
[Image: datarecoveryservices.jpg]
ConCen Clothing Company, Chat, Tracker and Forum
http://concen.org
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2010, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2010 09:12 AM by NickHedge.)
RE: Glenn Beck Blows His Cover
Please. Palin didn't sell out. She was created for this very moment in history. Just like Barry, she was groomed for this. The problem with Barry and Palin is that they cannot speak well. Their diction is okay but they don't know how to speak. That is what gives them away over and over again. Hence, the use of the words Agnostic and Corpsmen? What the hell was Barry talking about? Palin writing on her hand? She is supposedly able to memorize texts of speech and regurgitate them exactly. That's what she was doing during the campaign. They could show her anything and she would go out and parrot the speech back word for word. That was her specialty.

Palin is about as much like "every man" as Morris the Cat. She ain't like regular people. I know regular people and she ain't like them. Do you really think she shops at Target and Big Lots? Do you really think you would see her getting a burger and fries at Mickey D's? Do you really think you would see her buying a lottery ticket at a convenience store? Do you really think you would see her in a grocery store buying a case of beer for her husband? Do you really think you would see her ON THE GROUND out in the woods at 4am hunting and FIELD DRESSING a deer? Do you think you would see her at Salvation Army or Goodwill shopping? I don't think so. That is what (the little people) regular people do.

The fact that the elites breed and groom these people and put them out here and try to make them fit in is preposterous. The sham is so thinly veiled that you can't help but see through it. Palin has never EVER had an original thought in her entire life. Who do you really think has the power to bring someone out in the open from NOWHERE and make them somebody overnight? It ain't the people that's for sure. Don't say the media, because the media gets their marching orders from the elites.

Has anyone every bothered to do any research on her majesty Ms Palin? I bet you will find ties back to the British Royal Family if you do. I noticed that during the campaign that that was not mentioned, yet they were going on and on about everyone else. She is no different.

Joe the Idiot was more of an every man than Palin is and you saw how he was used like a whore and then kicked to the curb when he was no longer needed. That's every man. Every man doesn't rise to the heights that Palin has or any other elite created drone.

These people are so transparent I am surprised more people cannot see them for who they are.
Since I raised the question I thought I might as well answer it. Is Palin royalty?

Well here's an article that is short, sweet and to the point.

Sarah Palin's Ancestry: Solid New England
Vice Presidential Candidate Has Multiple Mayflower Lineages

Sep 4, 2008 Rosemary E. Bachelor

Sarah Palin is upper echelon when it comes to descent from the nation's colonial era founding families in New England.

The Republican vice presidential candidate is solidly rooted in ancestry that dates back to the 1600s in America. Some of those founding forebears are members of the Capen, Chipman, Curtis, Freeman, Gilbert, Gorham, Lothrop, Sears, Strong, Welles and Willard families.

Plymouth Colony Families

Palin’s Mayflower ancestors include William Brewster, John Howland, Stephen Hopkins, Joan (Hurst) Rogers, John and Elizabeth Tilley, and Richard Warren. She also descends from Thomas Prence, an early governor of Plymouth Colony, and her pedigree is laden with numerous pre-1650 immigrants from England.

President Bush, Barack Obama and Sarah Palin all descend from Samuel and Sarah (Soule) Hinckley. Their son, Thomas Hinckley (1618-1706), held several governmental posts in the Plymouth Colony and served as its last governor from 1681 to 1692. Palin is also a 12th cousin of John McCain and descends from Simon Newcomb of Edgarton, MA and Lebanon, CT, as do both Bush presidents.

Palin's Multiple Royal Ancestry

Palin, Obama and McCain all claim William 1, King of Scots, as an ancestor. Her descent in this Carolingian line is via ancestor Edmond Hawes (1612-1693) of Yarmouth, MA, who held many local offices. She also descends from Henry III of England by way of ancestor Edward Raynsford, who died in 1680 in Boston. He is alleged to be a Plantagenet descendant of Charlemagne.

One of her more interesting ancestors is the Rev. John Lathrop/Lothrop, a 1605 Cambridge University graduate who was ordained an Anglican priest in England, but joined the dissenters, heading a secret congregation in London. After he was caught and imprisoned, he was fortunate enough to be released on the condition that he and his family immediately leave for America. He may have gotten off lucky because he came from a family with a noble background. His grandfather had married into the Aston family, whose pedigree includes Charlemagne and other European monarchs.

Presidents, a Traitor and Politicians

Sarah Palin shares ancestor John Lathrop with presidents Ulysses S. Grant, Franklin D. Roosevelt and both Bush presidents. Lathrop descendants have earned fame in many ways. In addition to Revolutionary War traitor Benedict Arnold, the list includes Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon religion, poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Dr. Benjamin Spock, financier John Pierpoint Morgan and the original fuller brush man, Alfred Fuller.

Tumbling out of the list of politicians who descend from Lathrop are Adlai Stevenson, John Foster Dulles, Thomas Dewey and presidential hopeful Mitt Romney.

Link: http://genealogy.suite101.com/article.cf...ew_england

When are people going to understand that these people are not normal human beings but are friggin pod people?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats. H. L. Mencken

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rainbow Glenn Greewald's New NSA-funded Website CharliePrime 17 231 03-10-2014 04:32 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
Bug IRS Scandal is to Cover Up Syrian Chemical Weapons Operation CharliePrime 0 329 05-18-2013 06:47 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Glenn Beck Show Hilariously Mocks Alex Jones Fawning Over Charlie Sheen - IMG INT Negentropic 17 5,509 11-17-2012 12:19 PM
Last Post: Negentropic
  Glenn Beck Out @ Faux News Runda 1 496 04-29-2011 03:19 PM
Last Post: v1c3r0y
  Firefighters For 9/11 Truth Debunk Assange: Irrefutable Proof Of Cover-Up Dunamis 0 546 12-12-2010 03:21 AM
Last Post: Dunamis
  The George Soros (OSI) / Jim Wallis (Sojourners) Funding Cover-up FastTadpole 0 471 08-21-2010 08:27 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  I’m watching the Tea-Partiers, Glenn Beck and Alex Jones with interest... h3rm35 2 503 03-10-2010 09:07 AM
Last Post: Melchor
  Glenn Beck "I Hate 9/11 Victims Families For Asking Questions" datars 1 422 02-23-2010 11:21 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  I was ordered to cover up President Karzai election fraud, sacked UN envoy says TriWooOx 0 252 10-05-2009 07:15 AM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  Muhammad Rafeeq attacks Ron Paul, blows his cover burtlancast 6 797 03-05-2008 01:28 AM
Last Post: burtlancast